Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

30 days into a new session

12

I probably started the shortening of user names, as I used AoA because ArtOfAdaptation is so long.

ArtOfAdaptation,

No hostility from me, simply an attempt to talk about what you brought up, without the flim-flam. I took you at your word, so didn’t include irrelevant feel good stuff. Sorry for that, I should know better. Everyone is human :)

A lot of people recommend cream X with fabulous results, so I wanted to see whether you had anything to back up greater than placebo benefit. The easy place to start is whether the cream can penetrate in sufficient quantity through the tissue. The next step is to discuss whether the ingredients can make a difference, if they get there.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by marinera
:Rolleyes:

Please, don’t refer to people with the first letter of their username; it is not kind and makes posts confusing; either you use their complete username or (way better) you quote the post your are referring to, like I did with the above posts.

Good Advice, thank you.

Originally Posted by marinera
As for proofs, let me enlighten you a bit: to enlarge the penis, you have to enlarge the Tunica Albuginea; now, do you have any proofs that your cream can help enlarging the Tunica Albuginea of the human penis? If you don’t have such a proof, it’s unlikely that your cream is doing anything. The same for other supplements - ginko biloba, omega-3 etc., they could do more harm than good.

You are asking me to defend a claim that I never maid. I never claimed that any supplement or cream would increase the size AT ALL (please feel free to re-read my previous posts). As a matter of fact I was very specific to add a note to that effect. So let me repeat to be clear. - The supplements.. AND the cream.. Will NOT, AT ALL increase the size of your penis. I am however, still asserting that it is an excellent aid to cellular repair for the specific reasons I had mentioned I.e., Anti-oxidants: Superoxide Dimutase and Glutathione combined with a Liposome Transport Mechanism. I don’t know how else I can explain it to help you understand.

Originally Posted by marinera

Ginkgo biloba, omega-3 supplementation could do more harm than good

If you could give me one example to support that claim I would be more inclined to see your point. However at this point I can see no way in which a 60mg gingko biloba extract and a 2g Omega 3-6-9 supplementation could do “more harm than good”. It is something nearly any person would benefit from.

As a matter of fact, you should be ashamed of yourself as a more senior member of this forum, for asserting what you just have. You have just put out into the digital sphere of impressionable minds, the idea that somehow, Ginkgo Biloba and Omega 3-6-9 supplementation could possibly be bad?! Those are two supplements that would be advisable for nearly every person on the planet, regardless of whether or not they are involved in PE. So I am now no longer speaking to you, as the value of your opinion is not what it was earlier in our exchange.

I am now speaking to whomever else is reading this; please do your own research, it won’t take more than 10-15 minutes to get a basic idea. You will find that Ginkgo Biloba is an excellent, all natural supplement that has been shown over decades to help increase blood-flow to smaller capillaries. This is why it is commonly recommended for improving cognitive function (especially in older adults), as it improves blood-flow to the smaller capillaries within the brain. And Omega 3-6-9 supplementation is AT MINIMUM a good general health and wellness supplement as it deters a number of heart ailments and acts as an aid in a myriad of different tissue repair functions. But again, to all those that are reading this - DO NOT simply listen to me, and for god sake’s don’t listen to the other gentleman. Take 10-15 minutes to do some brief research on the two supplements yourself - and then you decide.

Originally Posted by marinera

Edit: I edited the title of your thread; there is no need to write ‘<first post>’ since it is easy to know that it was your first post and the title written that way looks just horrible.

Again, speaking to everyone else. Surely there are ways in which we can better welcome our new members; I will endeavor to.

Originally Posted by ArtOfAdaptation

…..

You are asking me to defend a claim that I never maid. I never claimed that any supplement or cream would increase the size AT ALL (please feel free to re-read my previous posts). As a matter of fact I was very specific to add a note to that effect. So let me repeat to be clear. - The supplements.. AND the cream.. Will NOT, AT ALL increase the size of your penis. I am however, still asserting that it is an excellent aid to cellular repair for the specific reasons I had mentioned I.e., Anti-oxidants: Superoxide Dimutase and Glutathione combined with a Liposome Transport Mechanism. I don’t know how else I can explain it to help you understand.

…..

Originally Posted by ArtOfAdaptation

…….

I also use an cream that is very high in antioxidants for general cell repair and regeneration. I find it has been a catalyst to the healing process

…..

Which specific effect? It helps for general repair and regeneration, it is a catalyst to the healing process, but it will not speed up gains? I’m sure I’m not the only one not understanding.

Thanks to everyone who provided valuable feedback and advice. Much appreciation.

Originally Posted by ArtOfAdaptation
……
If you could give me one example to support that claim I would be more inclined to see your point. However at this point I can see no way in which a 60mg gingko biloba extract and a 2g Omega 3-6-9 supplementation could do “more harm than good”. It is something nearly any person would benefit from.
……


’.. a meta-analysis in 2012 [47] reported zero effect sizes for the impact of Ginkgo biloba on memory, attention and problem-solving.’

Ginkgo has been studied as a potential treatment for sexual dysfunction related to SSRI use, but failed to show any effectiveness in placebo-controlled trials.
….
Preliminary studies suggested ginkgo might be of benefit in multiple sclerosis (MS), but clinical trials failed to show any effect on cognitive function in MS patients.

Ginkgo may have undesirable effects, especially for individuals with blood circulation disorders and those taking anticoagulants such as aspirin or warfarin, although recent studies have found ginkgo has little or no effect on the anticoagulant properties or pharmacodynamics of warfarin in healthy subjects.[62] Ginkgo inhibits monoamine oxidase,[63] so people who are taking certain types of antidepressants (such as monoamine oxidase inhibitors and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors), as well as pregnant women, may experience side effects.[64][65]
Additional side effects include increased risk of bleeding, gastrointestinal discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, and restlessness.[65][66]’
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginkgo_biloba

Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplements May Not Offer Heart Benefits After All
cademic Journal
Main Category: Cardiovascular / Cardiology
Also Included In: Nutrition / Diet
Article Date: 12 Sep 2012

A review of 20 studies covering nearly 70,000 participants finds no statistically significant evidence that supplementation with omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), commonly referred to as fish oil supplements, is linked to a lower risk of heart attack, stroke, or premature death.

….
They conclude:

“… omega-3 PUFAs are not statistically significantly associated with major cardiovascular outcomes across various patient populations.”

They suggest their findings “do not justify the use of omega-3 as a structured intervention in everyday clinical practice or guidelines supporting dietary omega-3 PUFA administration.”
….
Some other recent individual studies, published in Medical News Today, have also concluded that fish oils do not appear to provide some of the benefits people had previously taken for granted. Researchers from the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine found that taking omega-3 fish oil supplements appears not to protect older people from cognitive decline.’

“Association Between Omega-3 Fatty Acid Supplementation and Risk of Major Cardiovascular Disease Events: A Systematic Review and Meta- analysis”; Evangelos C. Rizos, Evangelia E. Ntzani, Eftychia Bika, Michael S. Kostapanos, Moses S. Elisaf; JAMA, published online 12 September 2012; dDOI:10.1001/2012.jama.11374; Link to Abstract.
Additional source: American Medical Association press release.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/250142.php

Originally Posted by ArtOfAdaptation
……
As a matter of fact, you should be ashamed of yourself as a more senior member of this forum, for asserting what you just have. You have just put out into the digital sphere of impressionable minds, the idea that somehow, Ginkgo Biloba and Omega 3-6-9 supplementation could possibly be bad?!
……


Yeah, I’m so ashamed you can’t even dream of. However maybe I’ve just put out of the digital sphere of impressionable minds that spending money for those supplements could do anything, adversely from what corps who sell them has put in the same impressionable minds.

Originally Posted by ArtOfAdaptation
……
So I am now no longer speaking to you, as the value of your opinion is not what it was earlier in our exchange.
……


Dude you should learn to be more civil.

Momento: Good Questions. I will make a list of the ingredients along with the benefits of said ingredients sometime in the near future.

As to whether or not those ingredients can get beyond the skin, again I would refer you to some of the available articles on Liposome Transport Mechanisms.

P.s. I appreciate the harmony :)

Harmony is good. In the end we are seekers of information here. Marinera is interested in the ingredients, with good reason. Healing is a part of the growth process, so in many ways you are talking about the same thing, even if it seems not to be the case, but you stated it as aiding healing and he stated it as promoting growth. I would argue that you actively want to prevent too much healing but that is another conversation.

>As to whether or not those ingredients can get beyond the skin, again I would refer you to some of the available articles on Liposome Transport Mechanisms.<

I have never found anything that talks of more than good skin penetration. That’s great, drug delivery via the skin is often preferable to oral means. What I’m getting at it this: why don’t you rub the cream on your chest? I would suggest that active ingredients would penetrate the skin and enter the blood and probably be in about the same quantity once you get to the tunicae as rubbing it on your penis.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:02 PM.