30 days into a new session
Hello there digitized beings; nerd talk for “people”. Anyway, I just wanted to share my progress 30 days into a very light stretching and progressive jelqing routine.
Step One: Stretch
- 2 minute LOOSE tension manual stretch while sitting on edge of chair; order: Up towards right hip, up towards left hip, straight up, straight out, straight down. Repeat twice.
- 4.5 minute STRONG tension manual stretch in all of the previously mentioned directions.
- 5 minute hang with 4 lbs, standing straight up.
Step Two: Jelq
- Light manual underhand jelqing for 10 minutes for the first few days.
- Progressed in about 5 days to light to medium jelqing for 15 minutes.
- Progressed in 10-12 days to 5 minutes of light to moderate manual jelqing followed immediately by 10 minutes of moderate to low-heavy jelqing with a kegel every 11th stroke (this allows for alternating hands for each kegel and should
Result in more even growth in size gains).
- The last 3 days of the month I began incorporating more vigorous jelqing techniques
1. Overhand jelqing while pulling Up with the “ok-hand” and keeping a slight pressure downwards on the glans with the other hand. In effect making the tunica look like a bent candy cane
2. Underhand jelqing while bearing down with the “ok-hand” while keeping a slight pressure upwards on the glans with the other hand. In effect making the tunica look like a golf club.
January 1st 6.75 EL x 5 girth (forgive me, I don’t recall the appropriate acronym for girth)
February 1st 7.00 EL x 5.25 girth
I also use an cream that is very high in antioxidants for general cell repair and regeneration. I find it has been a catalyst to the healing process. I won’t list all of the ingredients because I am tired, but two that are worthy of note are Superoxide Dismutase and Glutathione.
I welcome your comments and questions.