Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

STDs

Originally Posted by 8inchM
There are a lot of herpes cures, but no one that really avoid future cold sores and really kills the virus so that you won´t infect someone else in the future IMHO.

bigger-8inchM!

Yes - but according to his post this does essentially avoid future cold sores.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

The inmune system can not attack the virus on the latent period of the virus (as you can read on the link above), so the herpes cure is related with finding the way to make the virus visible to our inmune system.

bigger-8inchM!

Originally Posted by 8inchM
The inmune system can not attack the virus on the latent period of the virus (as you can read on the link above), so the herpes cure is related with finding the way to make the virus visible to our inmune system.

bigger-8inchM!

Interesting read. In that case, I wonder what it is that caused the stoppage of outbreaks in the “cure” posted here.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

Originally Posted by man-of-10
To be honest the only one I care about is herpes. It’s permanent!!!! :|

HIV is also, and so much much worse…


Improving your life, one pelvic thrust at a time!

Originally Posted by darkboob
HIV is also, and so much much worse…


Oh yeah of course. However it’s far more likely that a female contract HIV from a male than vice versa. A blow job won’t be high risk either I don’t think.

I’m going to do more research on that “herpes cure” and see if there is any peer-reviewed evidence(even if anecdotal).


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

Originally Posted by man-of-10
Oh yeah of course. However it’s far more likely that a female contract HIV from a male than vice versa. A blow job won’t be high risk either I don’t think.

I’m going to do more research on that “herpes cure” and see if there is any peer-reviewed evidence(even if anecdotal).

Depends. It is actually very easy to contract HIV from a woman if it is a certain type of the virus. In Thailand for example, the female-to-male type of virus is very common. North America, not so much.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

Originally Posted by man-of-10

I’m going to do more research on that “herpes cure” and see if there is any peer-reviewed evidence(even if anecdotal).

This is very interesting. The drugs companies don’t want a cure for herpes. They make a lot of money from treating it.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by petitfaun
This is a sort of resume of a post I made two years ago.:-

Here is a cure for Herpes both 1 and 2 types.


Very interesting :)
I assume, you could get yourself tested to see if you are clear?


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by marky777
This is very interesting. The drugs companies don’t want a cure for herpes. They make a lot of money from treating it.

Lol - come on, man. Enough with the conspiracy theories. If that was the case, then a smaller pharma company with 0% market share of the herpes treatment market would have come up with the cure by now for some quick profits.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

My favorite STD is chancroid. Crabs are cool too, but they aren’t really an STD.

Originally Posted by Esc
Depends. It is actually very easy to contract HIV from a woman if it is a certain type of the virus. In Thailand for example, the female-to-male type of virus is very common. North America, not so much.

Any links on this? I’d be interested to learn more, if this is the case. I always thought that the main way a guy could get HIV from a woman during intercourse is if he has open sores on his penis (which are much more common in developing countries, of course).


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Originally Posted by Esc
Lol - come on, man. Enough with the conspiracy theories. If that was the case, then a smaller pharma company with 0% market share of the herpes treatment market would have come up with the cure by now for some quick profits.


A) I was talking last Sunday to a CEO who had been working with the board of a large drug company. And no I’m not going to tell you who - but it was one of the biggest.
B) Viral research is in it’s infancy. A small company could not easily do it. And if it did, the big companies would buy up the patent. They would offer so much money that the small company would not be able to refuse. In any case, refusal would probably not be good for the health.

You are naive if you don’t understand that these companies have the mentality of, well… drug dealers!


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by marky777
A) I was talking last Sunday to a CEO who had been working with the board of a large drug company. And no I’m not going to tell you who - but it was one of the biggest.
B) Viral research is in it’s infancy. A small company could not easily do it. And if it did, the big companies would buy up the patent. They would offer so much money that the small company would not be able to refuse. In any case, refusal would probably not be good for the health.

You are naive if you don’t understand that these companies have the mentality of, well… drug dealers!

I understand that but like I said - it is basic economics that if there is massive demand and zero supply, a new entrant will come up with a product.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

Originally Posted by Para-Goomba
My favorite STD is chancroid. Crabs are cool too, but they aren’t really an STD.

Any links on this? I’d be interested to learn more, if this is the case. I always thought that the main way a guy could get HIV from a woman during intercourse is if he has open sores on his penis (which are much more common in developing countries, of course).

http://www.avert.org/hiv-types.htm

“Whether there are biological causes for the observed differences in transmission routes remains the subject of debate. Some scientists, such as Dr Max Essex of Harvard, believe such causes do exist. Among their claims are that subtype C and CRF A/E are transmitted much more efficiently during heterosexual sex than subtype B.10 11 However, this theory has not been conclusively proven.”

# “Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 strains of subtypes B and E replicate in cutaneous dendritic cell-T-cell mixtures without displaying subtype-specific tropism” by Pope M, Frankel SS, Mascola JR et al, J Virol, October 1997.
# “Langerhans cell tropism of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 subtype A through F isolates derived from different transmission groups” by Dittmar MT, Simmons G, Hibbitts S et al, J Virol, October 1997.


Start: 6.6bp x 4.875eg, 2006: 7.2bp x 5.00eg (5.5 base), 2009: 7.6bp x 5.25eg (6.0 base)

28876 28885

Originally Posted by Esc

I understand that but like I said - it is basic economics that if there is massive demand and zero supply, a new entrant will come up with a product.

Eventually, it will happen. But less money will be made. My professor at Uni has made most of his money by having his chemical patents bought up and SHELVED. Follow the money trail, and you won’t be far wrong.


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:51 AM.