Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Join the challenge! Porn detox!

Count me in powpow.


Et... la nuit se continue. C\'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

I’ve had the same compromise for years. I watch porn but don’t jack off while watching it. I watch it until I feel I just have to jack off, then turn it off and use my imagination while I do. My imagination is pretty good, but now I can play entire porn films in my head, easily substituting the actresses and actors with whoever I like. ;)

Originally Posted by Lazy Wally

Count me in powpow.

All right Wally, you rock!

Originally Posted by powpow
You say a lot of strange stuff in that post vanburen. You should post your sources when claiming such amazing things. I don’T think Propecia can cause you to grow breasts or cause your jaw to shrink.

Anyway, there are a bunch of threads about this medicine on this board and this is not the purpose of this thread.

You have your opinion, and I have my opinion. Powpow, it might have made you less of a man that you should have been, but you might not know what could have happened had you not taken propecia as you can’t go back in time to do it without propecia. The truth is, humans weren’t meant to play god with hormones, and how much of man are you is what is ultimately what is important to your future not your hair. This is what propecia does — takes away Gold and gives you back a few pennies in return.

BUt you like you said, THis is not purpose of this thread and so Sorry and PLease carry on and I won’t interrupt anymore.

Originally Posted by vanburen
You have your opinion, and I have my opinion. Powpow, it might have made you less of a man that you should have been, but you might not know what could have happened had you not taken propecia as you can’t go back in time to do it without propecia. The truth is, humans weren’t meant to play god with hormones, and how much of man are you is what is ultimately what is important to your future not your hair. This is what propecia does — takes away Gold and gives you back a few pennies in return.

BUt you like you said, THis is not purpose of this thread and so Sorry and PLease carry on and I won’t interrupt anymore.

This is not a matter of opinions and I don’t doubt the fact that Propecia can fuck up your hormones. All I was asking was for references as of where you got this information from. It’s a lot different whether you get them from a medical journal than if you get them from somebody at work who knows a guy that said something…

It’s more because I’m interested in learning more about the side effects of Prop.

Originally Posted by vanburen
The maker of Propecia is a powerful drug company that is PURPOSELY HIDING THE FACT THAT SERIOUS HORMONAL COMPLICATIONS CAN OCCUR FROM THE PUBLIC IN ORDER TO MAKE PROFIT. THEY HAVE THOUSANDS OF REPS to goto Doctors offices, etc. This is a big scam.

Propecia WORKS BY TURNING KILLing your MALE HORMONES THEREFORE INCREASING The EFFECT OF FEMALE HORMONES IN YOUR BODY.

Could actually cause you to form Breast, decreased Jaw Size, TALK THINK LIKE A female.But very Few People Know the truth about how dangerous this drug is.

Since you are 22, you are lucky to have started late enough to not effect you during late stages of puberty.

Let’s see, I’ve been taking 1.25mg of finesteride daily for many years. My jaw is the same, my breasts are the same size but lately I have been leaving my blinker on quite a bit.

Vanburen, that is one hell of a claim. If you post something like that, it certainly would be appreciated if you had some kind of source. I’m definitely curious as to how finesteride shrinks your jaw. If it’s proven to shrink bone, it may be a good drug to help people afflicted with “Elephant Man’s” disease. One of the greatest things is that I actually grew hair with the finesteride “scam”. Some people have experienced side effects with this drug including painful Gynecomastia but many people have had success with it. Unless you can post some kind of source that states all the outrageous claims you are making, I would advise others to take his comment with a SERIOUS grain of salt.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

Http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/31/w…artner=homepage

This is one of my sources, and a credible one ( New York Times) .. FDA is going to review drugs that the public ALready deem as “safe”.which you guys keep telling yourself Propecia is.Tell me if they can permit a fiasco as Viox, what makes you certain Propecia isn’t

It doesn’t shrink your Jaw, It *could* prevent you from reaching your full potential jaw because you didn’t have the testosterone hormone in correct Manly Doses.

BUt PowPow has has a good thread here going, and I don’t want to Thread Hog it into another topic.so repectfully Peace out !

Originally Posted by vanburen
Http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/31/w…artner=homepage

This is one of my sources, and a credible one ( New York Times) .. FDA is going to review drugs that the public ALready deem as “safe”.which you guys keep telling yourself Propecia is.Tell me if they can permit a fiasco as Viox, what makes you certain Propecia isn’t

It doesn’t shrink your Jaw, It *could* prevent you from reaching your full potential jaw because you didn’t have the testosterone hormone in correct Manly Doses.

BUt PowPow has has a good thread here going, and I don’t want to Thread Hog it into another topic.so repectfully Peace out !

Vanburen, that is a source alright but it has nothing to do with Propecia! Vioxx is not the same drug.

Don’t worry about hogging this thread. If you find a credible source to back your claims, I will branch it off into a new thread. If you don’t , I may just delete related posts.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.


Last edited by Gut Scrambler : 01-31-2007 at .

Looking good so far. I was even able to talk a MSN buddy of mine into joining the detox until July. He’s very eager to participate because he feels he doesn’t desire sex as much ever since he began watching sex flicks and pics regularily. His girlfriend did already complain about his increasing obliviousness. I wish him the best.


Et... la nuit se continue. C\'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

I have almost a terabyte of porn thanks to my friend….I can’t get away from it!

I’d love to, I have been endging to my imagination recently and will try to give up watching it as I have noticed a sort of ‘de-sensitization’ to my sexual adventures with my g/f because of watching it.

Count me in.

Originally Posted by Sacred
I have almost a terabyte of porn thanks to my friend….I can’t get away from it!

I’d love to, I have been endging to my imagination recently and will try to give up watching it as I have noticed a sort of ‘de-sensitization’ to my sexual adventures with my g/f because of watching it.

Count me in.


I still think that cold turkey is the way but anyway, welcome in.

It’s been what? 2 weeks? Something like that. Man, I’m changing. Even I’m not has horny as last week ( slept about 18 hours in the last 5 days…), I’m starting to find very ordinary girls to be quite attractive. I’m not saying that I feel like having sex with just any female I meet, I’m just saying that my standards are much lower than 2 weeks ago. I’d say that the cut went down from 7,5 to 6,5 out of 10 on the famous 10 points scale used to measure females’ attractiveness. At this pace, I should start to feel attracted to very ugly women by the beginning of April. I’m going to get laid a ton… ;)

Despite this, I’m not even tempted to look at porn. It sure gives me a bit more free time. I can say that, on average, I used to spend 4-5 hours searching and downloading porn every week.

So far so good.

Here’s one for the science of PE: porn detox makes your dick grow. I’ve gained 1/8” el (after having not gained for about a year). Woohoo!

Respect to my detox buddies Wally and Sacred

Originally Posted by powpow
I’m starting to find very ordinary girls to be quite attractive.

That’s what I have noticed, too. And the ol’e imagination machinery is kicking in again. There have been quite a few thoughts on what nasty things I could do with my g/f in the months to come - and those ideas didn’t even originate from stuff that I observed in porn. :D

Chenquie, more power to you two.


Et... la nuit se continue. C\'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

OK, I’ll try, but once I see my avatar I know I’m going back.


Spruce

Start Date Nov 05 2006: BPEL (5.50) NBPEL (5.0) E .Girth(4.75) F. Length(4.00) F. Girth(4.25)

Last Meas June 14 2007: BPEL (7) NBPEL (6) E .Girth(5.50) F. Length(4.125) F. Girth(4.50)

Originally Posted by spruce

OK, I’ll try, but once I see my avatar I know I’m going back.

Unplug your computer and take it in the basement for 2-3 months.

Or change your avatar. Oh, and welcome aboard. :up:


Et... la nuit se continue. C\'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45 AM.