Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Join the challenge! Porn detox!

Originally Posted by bel24mondo
I lost many years (3, 4 - I don’t know), the most potent and vital year (from 25 to 30), and I am very sorry for that.


You lost them!?! Where did they go? :p

This thread sounds like some shit I’d see on Oprah. Porn is not all that bad. There were dateless nice guys before porn came around and corrupted their lives.
If beating off to porn that has women hotter then you’ll ever know, doing things most guys don’t have the balls to ask for, without worrying about finding a weird growth or wart on your dick the next day, without insecurity, no humiliation, no dumping, no heart-breaking, no stalker, no cheating, no marriage pressure, just pleasuring yourself, well, and free of charge (if you download like me), is wrong, I don’t want to be right!!
If it wasn’t for the glorious porn on the Internet, 56k would still hold the market’s share.

Originally Posted by UlcasterDropout
You lost them!?! Where did they go? :p

This thread sounds like some shit I’d see on Oprah. Porn is not all that bad. There were dateless nice guys before porn came around and corrupted their lives.
If beating off to porn that has women hotter then you’ll ever know, doing things most guys don’t have the balls to ask for, without worrying about finding a weird growth or wart on your dick the next day, without insecurity, no humiliation, no dumping, no heart-breaking, no stalker, no cheating, no marriage pressure, just pleasuring yourself, well, and free of charge (if you download like me), is wrong, I don’t want to be right!!
If it wasn’t for the glorious porn on the Internet, 56k would still hold the market’s share.


Ok, that’s pretty much putting a bottle of vodka on the coffee table at an AA meeting.

And it also reminds me of an argument I had with this fat kid who was saying that playing NHL 2006 on his PS2 was way more fun than playing a real hockey game: you don’t get cold, you don’t risk no injury, you don’t sweat…Come on man! It doesn’t even compare to the real thing.

I don’t think porn is a bad thing at all. I’m just experimenting what it is like to live without it. bel24mondo’s case is a little extreme and I don’t relate to the situation he’s mentioned. It has not been a big deal at all to live without it so far so I don’t consider myself as being addicted to porn.

You know masterbation can make your hair thin and eventually fall out. I think PE would too.

Is that a Dr Lin-ism

westla will have your guts for garters :p

Originally Posted by jelqking

You know masterbation can make your hair thin and eventually fall out. I think PE would too.

In this case I can say for sure that I’m from a long line of masturbation addicts.

Day 2 of my porn detox, going well so far and feeling a little more more energetic and generally more active; it’ll take at least 5 day to get me where I want to be in terms of activeness and after that , I hope it’ll we’ll be talking months !

That’s it!

I’m out, thanks to the person who put out the link to the Keeley Hazels sex tape. It was just to much for a young man sitting alone in the cold darkness of Norway to resist.

Damn!


"The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone"

Henrik Ibsen, An Enemy of the People, 1882


Last edited by giveme9 : 02-13-2007 at .

You should rather have listened to trVe Norwegian Black Metal instead of watching porn. Steer your testosterone towards grimness, trueness and ridiculous facepaint and all will be well :D


Et... la nuit se continue. C\'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

Originally Posted by giveme9
That’s it!

I’m out, thanks to the person who put out the link to the Keeley Hazels sex tape. It was just to much for a young man sitting alone in the cold darkness of Norway to resist.

Damn!

I did see like three second of it and SHe is definetly hot !, however I now use my computer in public places so I didn’t get a chance to see the whole thing — or I wouldn’t be on day 3 right now hehe

Originally Posted by giveme9
That’s it!

I’m out, thanks to the person who put out the link to the Keeley Hazels sex tape. It was just to much for a young man sitting alone in the cold darkness of Norway to resist.

Damn!

What link? I missed it?


Spruce

Start Date Nov 05 2006: BPEL (5.50) NBPEL (5.0) E .Girth(4.75) F. Length(4.00) F. Girth(4.25)

Last Meas June 14 2007: BPEL (7) NBPEL (6) E .Girth(5.50) F. Length(4.125) F. Girth(4.50)

Quick update:

“Hornyness” is not as high as it was during my first 1-2 weeks off porn. I’m really busy and I don’t get enough sleep so that’s probably not helping. Still not too bad. Let’s just say that, on a “hornyness” scale, I’m somewhere between a 15 year old boy who just shoplifted a Hustler mag and a middle age man who’s bored of his wife.

I don’t know why but it seems that my karma with females as just skyrocketed during the last month. I get a lot more girls flirting with me than I usually do and the females I approach are much more receptive than they usually are. Females tend to hate porn-addicted guys (from my personal experience), maybe they can sense that I’m now porn-free!

All right guys, keep up the good work.

Spruce, your avatar drives me nuts…don’t change it…but don’t tell me her name, that would be too much temptation.

Originally Posted by powpow

I don’t know why but it seems that my karma with females as just skyrocketed during the last month. I get a lot more girls flirting with me than I usually do and the females I approach are much more receptive than they usually are. Females tend to hate porn-addicted guys (from my personal experience), maybe they can sense that I’m now porn-free!

One word, pheromones!

I’ll be a bit philosophical now, but what is porn?

Is an amateur sex video porn, or is it just sex? Does it have to be commercially sold to be porn?

I’ve got a nice compilation of amateur hand/blowjobs, which I use only for jelqing. I also got some nice instructional video’s to better sex, is this also considered porn?

/Swensk


Gone cementing - Started (2005): 7.25 NBPEL 5.7 EGMS. 5 years later (2010): 8.25 NBPEL 6.3 EGMS. 8 years later, 3 years with no PE (2013): 8.1 NBPEL 5.9 EGMS

IMO porn is watching other people having sex of any type.

Originally Posted by powpow
Quick update:

“Hornyness” is not as high as it was during my first 1-2 weeks off porn. I’m really busy and I don’t get enough sleep so that’s probably not helping. Still not too bad. Let’s just say that, on a “hornyness” scale, I’m somewhere between a 15 year old boy who just shoplifted a Hustler mag and a middle age man who’s bored of his wife.

I don’t know why but it seems that my karma with females as just skyrocketed during the last month. I get a lot more girls flirting with me than I usually do and the females I approach are much more receptive than they usually are. Females tend to hate porn-addicted guys (from my personal experience), maybe they can sense that I’m now porn-free!

All right guys, keep up the good work.

Spruce, your avatar drives me nuts…don’t change it…but don’t tell me her name, that would be too much temptation.

LOL, ok.


Spruce

Start Date Nov 05 2006: BPEL (5.50) NBPEL (5.0) E .Girth(4.75) F. Length(4.00) F. Girth(4.25)

Last Meas June 14 2007: BPEL (7) NBPEL (6) E .Girth(5.50) F. Length(4.125) F. Girth(4.50)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:29 PM.