Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I have been diagnosed with Andropause by 789

Hey Bro

Do you think it’s all the AndroGel or to you think the natural stuff your taking is helping kick it up?

I’m glad you got up to a good number I was wondering if it was worth you using that stuff after the 258 last time


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
Hey Bro

Do you think it’s all the AndroGel or to you think the natural stuff your taking is helping kick it up?

I’m glad you got up to a good number I was wondering if it was worth you using that stuff after the 258 last time

I dont know to tell you the truth, when I get in the 7-800 range maybe Ill cut back on the prescription and try to stick with the other stuff. But I am feeling like I used to years ago. I havent had T this high for at least 3-4 years. The highest I have on a blood test is 318 back about 3-4 years ago.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

You mentioned before you had a phase there of weight gain. Did that even out?


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
You mentioned before you had a phase there of weight gain. Did that even out?

If by even out you mean, am I still fat then the answer is yes. Actually I have lost a few pounds over the past few weeks but only because I am cranking up the intensity of my workouts and doing more cardio. Even my doc is surprised how hard it is for me to shake weight off considering I work out daily or just about. The increased testosterone has helped me be more focused and lift more. I am sure over time the weight will come off. I know have Thunders t shirts in medium, large and extra large sizes. The medium size is the one I took a picture in over a year ago and posted on the forum and now it wont even come close to fitting. I look like Baby Huey.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Hi 789

I just read thought this entire thread(!)

I`m 53 and started to notice similar problems in my mid/late 40`s; fatigue, weight gain, irritability/depression, very reduced libido, loss of morning erection etc ( pretty well all mentioned in thread)

I`ve always had a good diet, taken my supplements, lifted weights, rowed (Concept 2.5 million metres) and done all the stuff the others have mentioned; and there I was,190pounds, exhausted, grumpy, no wood etc.

For the last 3 yrs, I have had a testosterone implant every 6 months (available here in London).

My physician specialises in men`s health and especially testosterone replacement and his treatment aim is to boost testosterone to the 95th percentile for a 26 yr old male.

It costs! (Approx £2000/yr) and the result for me makes it VERY worth it.

130 lb, mental state confident and optimistic, energy levels massively increased, morning HARD on`s like I was 16, more cum than ever before, libido constant and unremitting (annoyingly so sometimes; spontaneous erections in you 50`s!)(big increase in arm/leg/body hair which, as a blond, I never really had before)

And so on..

I`m in health care so understand the science an intend to carry on because I feel fantastic.

I rather feel like a pioneer as we never had this technology available before and I`m totally ok with being part of a very long term piece of research.

Happy to discuss further if this is of any interest to anyone.

Best wishes Stanby

Ps I think it has enhanced PE as well

Originally Posted by 789
If by even out you mean, am I still fat then the answer is yes. Actually I have lost a few pounds over the past few weeks but only because I am cranking up the intensity of my workouts and doing more cardio. Even my doc is surprised how hard it is for me to shake weight off considering I work out daily or just about. The increased testosterone has helped me be more focused and lift more. I am sure over time the weight will come off. I know have Thunders t shirts in medium, large and extra large sizes. The medium size is the one I took a picture in over a year ago and posted on the forum and now it wont even come close to fitting. I look like Baby Huey.

Considering your recent threesome event, I doubt very much you look like Baby Huey. :)

I asked because some others on testosterone replacement therapies have remarked on weight gain as a side effect. I was wondering if this is a transient side effect or one you deal with the whole time you are on it.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
Considering your recent threesome event, I doubt very much you look like Baby Huey. :)

I’m telling you if I go to the beach, people try to push me back in the water trying to save the whale. lol (I could be exaggerating somewhat)

Originally Posted by avocet8
I asked because some others on testosterone replacement therapies have remarked on weight gain as a side effect. I was wondering if this is a transient side effect or one you deal with the whole time you are on it.

Well funny you mention that, my cousin has been on TRT for years and he has probably put on 30 lbs and this is a guy you would have called skinny now he looks normal. But he says its because he’s hungry all the time. I really dont feel anymore hungry than I used to.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

I recently started going to a naturopath and just got back the results of my bloodwork and hair analysis. I want to see an endo too, but I wanted to do this first. Part of what we discussed was that many other things can cause a difficulty to lose weight, such as if you have a mineral imbalance or heavy metals in your system. I’ve never seen a blood test before with this much information in it.

Part of what we found was some heavy metals in my system, and mineral imbalances that point to weak liver function. The good news is that they can be fixed. I am now on a chelation routine to get the heavy metals out and some herbs and other stuff to get the liver/gallbladder cleaned out. This may also put the hormones back in balance but I have to do this other stuff for about six months first, then re-evaluate. He says that I should begin feeling better or noticing a difference in about a month. I’ll see how it goes.


Start a dialogue! The Gay Role Poll is waiting for your vote! :)

All truth goes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Then it is violently opposed. Finally it is accepted as self evident. -Schopenhauer

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. -Richard Dawkins

Originally Posted by electron
I recently started going to a naturopath and just got back the results of my bloodwork and hair analysis. I want to see an endo too, but I wanted to do this first. Part of what we discussed was that many other things can cause a difficulty to lose weight, such as if you have a mineral imbalance or heavy metals in your system. I’ve never seen a blood test before with this much information in it.

Part of what we found was some heavy metals in my system, and mineral imbalances that point to weak liver function. The good news is that they can be fixed. I am now on a chelation routine to get the heavy metals out and some herbs and other stuff to get the liver/gallbladder cleaned out. This may also put the hormones back in balance but I have to do this other stuff for about six months first, then re-evaluate. He says that I should begin feeling better or noticing a difference in about a month. I’ll see how it goes.

electron,

I should see if I could find someone locally to do that for me. I sincerely hope it works for you as well. You know, the other day I was at the doctor and they had brochures for an ionized footbath that you stand in for about 20 minutes and it claims to suck all the shitty metals out of your system. The video showed someone standing in clear vibrating water one minute and then twenty minutes later they are standing in a brownish green foamy mess. It was pretty wild.

I was almost tempted to do it.

Anyway best of luck.

789


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Hy 789. How are you doing now with the test level?

My test levels get tested again next week. The last time, in October, they were over 500 which I was very pleased about considering the scale runs from 250-1000 and I started at the 130 mark. I feel good for sure.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

I have your simptoms. The sad part is that I`m 21 years old… I have almost no facial hair, I have the body of a 17 year old one, I can sleep during any time of the day, low libido, sad, weak, If I make a 20 minute effort, it feels like I`ve been working out all day…

Originally Posted by Nick666
I have your simptoms. The sad part is that I`m 21 years old… I have almost no facial hair, I have the body of a 17 year old one, I can sleep during any time of the day, low libido, sad, weak, If I make a 20 minute effort, it feels like I`ve been working out all day…

Go see a doctor, you may be hypogonadal.


"We have met the enemy, and he is us."

Originally Posted by Churchy Lefemme
Go see a doctor, you may be hypogonadal.

Maybe. But my testicles have a normal size. And during the time when I was 14-17 I had a normal development.

Okay the latest update on my TRT. I got my blood tested a couple of weeks ago and my testosterone level is 620 on a scale of 250-1000. Damn I feel pretty good. I am having trouble losing weight, I can build muscle pretty easily but shaking weight is beginning to become a problem for me. My gym workouts seem to stem any gains but I dont seem to be losing much at all. My erections are killer. My concentration and focus is back. I no longer am tired. I feel pretty damn good. Now just the weight.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:14 PM.