Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How many PE'ers 60 or older?

123

How many PE'ers 60 or older?

I was surprised to see somewhere that there are quite a few guys 60 and older doing PE.

At close to age 62 I had lost about 3/4” inch in length, and my erections were getting pretty wimpy. Well that is understandable, nature never intended us to live past 50; let alone father children in our 60’s, but it was the motivation to get me started on PE. With-in 3 months I had my 3/4 inch back, and it seemed like I had more girth than ever. Plus, real good wood.

Now it’s turned into a fun experiment as I continue to gain. My girl friend seems to like it, and calls it my new size. The only thing is; I wish I would have started this 40 years ago.

Any other old guys want to share their story?

I started losing length too. My girlfriend bought me an pro-extender for my 68th. Birthday. I am on day 28 and my erections have improved with a small increase in length and girth. I will keep going and see what develops.

I am glad you posted.

Originally Posted by hetvenkilenc

I started losing length too. My girlfriend bought me an pro-extender for my 68th. Birthday. I am on day 28 and my erections have improved with a small increase in length and girth. I will keep going and see what develops.

I was starting to think I was the only one. I think the rest of the old guys are just being shy. I did the math from one of Thunder’s old posts, and I think he is in the 60’s club. Maybe you will help to break the ice.

I started out with a Penimaster, but switched to a Vac 3 and weights because it was more comfortable. but I do a routine similar to the Penimaster. I don’t know much about the Pro-extender, but I think it is great the G/F got it for you. You are a lucky guy. I was doing PE for awhile before I let my lady know what I was up to. By that time she had already noticed the difference, and had already asked me if I was doing some kind of exercises.

Stainless steel cock rings are a big help for me also. I use a 1.25 inch if I get it on quick enough, otherwise I use a 1.5 inch and wiggle it down as far as I can get it. Sorry if you have to figure the cms. I buy them at the hardware store. I started by experimenting with plastic curtain rings to make sure I wouldn’t put something on I couldn’t get off. Actually the curtain rings are just as good, but the sizes are more limited, and the stainless steel clean up so nice.

I was over doing it for awhile by stretching and pumping, and that was causing excessive turtling and lost erections. Now I just stretch, and everything is good.

There are a great bunch of people on this forum. I was going to say guys, but there actually are a few women who post, and I didn’t want to ignore them.

The only nice thing about losing size is it comes back so fast with PE. Now I have to work harder for my gains.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Hi repeter

Your story is a bit like mine. I am 67. About 2 years ago I realised I had lost quite a bit of length and my EQ had declined. I was 6.25” BEPL in my youth and had got below 5”. I started doing a bit of hand stretching and got above 5” . Then I bought a cheap proextender and discovered Thunders learning how to use it properly. A year later I had recovered all my losses and now get to 6.7 BEPL on a good day. I have also discovered pumping and my girth is now 1/2” bigger than it was in my youth.

Our sex ife which was close to dead has been rejuvinated and the wife is happy with my new size. I am currently aiming for a 7” BEPL and am always looking at ways of getting my EQ even better. Dynamic pumping helps there.

When you say you lost length do you mean because of EQ or because you gained some weight and it went inside a little?

Originally Posted by Dinosaur
When you say you lost length do you mean because of EQ or because you gained some weight and it went inside a little?

I cannot speak for Repeter but most of my loss may be related to EQ but not directly. I could still get it erect but it was not as long. It was almost as it it had lost elasticity and did not expand as much. I had not lost any noticeable girth. I had put a little weight on but not that much to make any significant impact on BEPL. I have lost weight since as I have combined PE with getting fitter and healthier. I have been able to link the two motivation wise as better cardio improves EQ etc.

I started almost five years ago when I was 67. I was and still am an avid pumper and have been using an extender for over three years averaging about 20 hours a week. I have increased my length and girth each by over 3/4 inch. I am now somewhat addicted to PE.


Start 11/09 BPEL: 5.5", EG: 4.4"

Current. BPEL: 6:4", EG: 5.5"

Hard to say exactly.

Originally Posted by Dinosaur

When you say you lost length do you mean because of EQ or because you gained some weight and it went inside a little?

My erections were pretty wimpy, and I think that was causing my dick to waste away, so I think it was cause and effect going on. I went from 6.25 in length to 5.5 in about 5 to 7 years.

It’s hard to say exactly what brought my dick back to life. I started with a Bathmate, and then a Penimaster. I think the Bathmate was good for my wood by increasing circulation by opening up veins and arteries. The Penimaster got me stretched out to normal.

I use steel cock rings now when having sex, and they do a good job of maintaining erections. I don’t use any prescription medication for sex.

I am 10 years younger now in the sex department, and I am passing up the size I was in my youth:) .

That was pretty much my routine

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I started almost five years ago when I was 67. I was and still am an avid pumper and have been using an extender for over three years averaging about 20 hours a week. I have increased my length and girth each by over 3/4 inch. I am now somewhat addicted to PE.

I have found an addictive aspect to PE also. I think I get some kind of endorphrines from it.

I was doing light extensive hanging (~20 hours a week) and pumping (15 minutes a day x2), but I quit the pumping because I think I was beating up my dick too much (a new twist to “beating one’s meat”). I was turtling a lot, and experiencing a decrease in eq. When I quit the pumping everything was good. My plan now is to to the extensive light hanging in the winter, and then pump in the summer. The extensive light hanging would be the same routine as my Penimaster, but I use a Vac 3 and make weights equal to the tension on my Penimaster.

I have a dilemma concerning pumping, and that is getting an erection prior to going into the tube. Usually it isn’t a problem, but on occasion junior just doesn’t co-operate. I can pretty much count on wood in the morning, and could do my pumping then, but does it make a difference if one is at least semi-erect.

I have read posts where some people say it makes no difference if one is erect or not when pumping. I could use porn, but I avoid it to have better real sex with my lady.

Although I am not over 60, I am very happy after reading the post, because it is evident that you guys have the same ilusion as me.

I’d like to learn from your experiences in PE and in life

Cheers


Mayor

Sorry.

Originally Posted by Dinosaur

When you say you lost length do you mean because of EQ or because you gained some weight and it went inside a little?

You asked about weight. Weight was not an issue.

You have such a great story.

Originally Posted by austfred
Hi repeter

Your story is a bit like mine. I am 67. About 2 years ago I realised I had lost quite a bit of length and my EQ had declined. I was 6.25” BEPL in my youth and had got below 5”. I started doing a bit of hand stretching and got above 5” . Then I bought a cheap proextender and discovered Thunders learning how to use it properly. A year later I had recovered all my losses and now get to 6.7 BEPL on a good day. I have also discovered pumping and my girth is now 1/2” bigger than it was in my youth.

Our sex ife which was close to dead has been rejuvinated and the wife is happy with my new size. I am currently aiming for a 7” BEPL and am always looking at ways of getting my EQ even better. Dynamic pumping helps there.

I was kind of pushing it to get through all the posts, but when I went back and read your post again, it really inspired me, and in my opinion brings out the best of PE.

To think you and your wife had all but given up on sex, and now here you are back enjoying intimacy you thought you would never again experience. I know my OP said I wish I would have started PE 40 years ago, but being a kid with a big dick would have been fun, but not as rich and fulfilling as your story.
Thank you so much for sharing.

Originally Posted by repeter

I have a dilemma concerning pumping, and that is getting an erection prior to going into the tube. Usually it isn’t a problem, but on occasion junior just doesn’t co-operate. I can pretty much count on wood in the morning, and could do my pumping then, but does it make a difference if one is at least semi-erect.


I suffer from fairly severe ED (diabetes) so I never enter the cylinder erect. In fact, I need to pump in order to achieve an erection which I need to maintain with constriction. Accordingly, I do not believe you need to have an erection before entering the cylinder.

Can't argue with success.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I suffer from fairly severe ED (diabetes) so I never enter the cylinder erect. In fact, I need to pump in order to achieve an erection which I need to maintain with constriction. Accordingly, I do not believe you need to have an erection before entering the cylinder.

If it is working for you, then I’m not going to worry about it. I didn’t have much eq when I first started my PE, and did most of my pumping flaccid then, but I was using the Penimaster also, so it is hard to know what did what.

I am hoping that when I start pumping this coming summer, I will get some flaccid gains. I like to do nude recreation, and I am hoping to become a little more of a shower ( I’ll get a little more sun that way ). Would the 3/4” you experienced be a flaccid gain also?

This is kind of an odd hobby I’ll admit, but I like the experimental nature of it, and the fun of exchanging our success and failure stories. I don’t take making gains too seriously, and I am happy with the modest results I have made.

Take care.

Originally Posted by repeter
I was kind of pushing it to get through all the posts, but when I went back and read your post again, it really inspired me, and in my opinion brings out the best of PE.

To think you and your wife had all but given up on sex, and now here you are back enjoying intimacy you thought you would never again experience. I know my OP said I wish I would have started PE 40 years ago, but being a kid with a big dick would have been fun, but not as rich and fulfilling as your story.
Thank you so much for sharing.

Reper, thanks. My regret is not learning about PE earlier.

BTW I have found pumping, especially dynamic pumping has helped my EQ as well as girth. No so sure about length. I took up pumping much later than extending and mainly to improve EQ. It also allowed me to pump in front of the wife who was sold on the EQ argument. Avocet8’s posts were my early inspiration as they focus on EQ and they I read HomerJS’s post on dynamic stretching which is a form of cyclic pumping. I initially did it with a conventional LeLuv hand pump set up and am now using a Mr Fantastic water pump. It has definitely given me better EQ and a fatter penis. I can now achieve a nice tight fit with my wife that is reminiscent of our youth. She has had children.


Last edited by austfred : 10-09-2014 at . Reason: correct typo
Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Older Men Raise Your Testosterone NaturallythalMale Supplements2711-03-2012 04:11 PM
Any Advice for Older PEerstraveler_johnPenis Enlargement1009-05-2002 10:38 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 PM.