Older Men Raise Your Testosterone Naturally
I have finally found a great way to feel better, boost my testosterone and libido all at the same time. For the pass three weeks I’ve been taking a natural supplement that blocks estrogen. Its called Swanson Estro Guard. Its veggie supplement. It has genistein, naringin and apigenin from grapefruit, chrysin from passionflower, DIM which is in broccoli and a few other things. DIM converts bad estrogen to good estrogen. As many people know cancer is estrogen driven. And in men…especially older men its what takes away our sex drive and overall energy. It’s also what gives an older guy that gut that he can’t get rid of. Your body takes Testosterone and converts it into Estrogen and DHT. I block both. More on DHT at the end. Testosterone is a river and estrogen and DHT both branch off and rob your body of testosterone. The goal here is to keep your body from branching off and lowering your testosterone.
Now I know all that sounds like a freaking ad. Well its not. I’m a guy that has been searching for the key…what I’ve been missing. I hate getting older (32) I think I’ve tried just about everything to try to feel like I did at 20. I know its impossible. But I have done alot of research.
http://www.rossolson.com/dwelling/2…d-testosterone/ Great article on testosterone.
Testosterone begins to drop at 30. I think 1% each year. I think mine has been dropping from 25. I haven’t had blood work done…I should, but I know its low.
In the last month I’ve completely changed my diet to support testosterone and stay away from estrogen.
1. Stay away from Soy. A lot of stuff we eat now has soy in it. But no soy milk and watch for things like Vitamin E. A lot of them are filled with soy bean oil. I say this because your body treats soy like estrogen. This is very bad. Also watch out for plastics. Also very estrogen like. There are other foods with estrogen in them but none as bad as Soy and Plastics. These two things are almost impossible to avoid in a modern diet. Which is why taking an estrogen blocker is key.
2. Diet! Take fish oil. Eat whole foods. Stay away from processed foods. Eat Nuts and eggs. Remember nuts are good for your nuts!!! Always remember this. Can’t stress how much men need to eat nuts. It has everything you need for testosterone. Monounsaturated Fat is key.
I eat two hard boiled eggs before bed…why? Because Testosterone comes from Cholesterol. Below are the four steps your body takes to produce Testosterone. Your body produces Cholesterol in the liver…but I give it what it needs right before its going to produce it…which is at night, after 6 hours of sleep. During the 7-8th hour is when your body starts to drip Testosterone into the blood like an I.V. You also need Zinc, B6 and Magnesium right before bed to help produce it. I also take a one a day multi vitamin right before bed. As vitamin D, A, and E also help.
Cholesterol » pregnenolone » progesterone » androstenedione » Testosterone
Cholesterol » pregnenolone » DHEA » androstenediol » Testosterone
I believe all supplements with androstenedione and androstenediol have been banned…because they are both one step away from Testosterone. And I think the FDA bans anything that doubles your Testosterone. When I was 18 in 1998 you could just walk into GNC and basically buy steroids. But they’ve banned all the good stuff. I choose to start at step one. As I want my body to produce it naturally. You can buy step 2 and 3 in a a supplement though.
3. Eat Bananas. I eat two a day
4. If you don’t take an estrogen blocker eat broccoli as this is an inhibitor of estrogen. And so is Zinc. But for me Estro Guard is cheaper and easier then eating broccoli raw all the time. This is because as you heat veggies up they lose nutrients
5. Sleep. If you get less then 6 all the Testosterone diet is for nothing because you won’t produce any.
6. Garlic. it has a powerful chemical in it call Allicin. This only happens when its crushed. Two chemicals mix in the clove and produce it. It’s actually the planets natural defense, should something try to eat it. Don’t cook the garlic either. Now I can’t do this. Because garlic come out of you. Your breath and you’ll sweat it out.
7. Take Vitamin C in a megadose. 1000-1500mg
I also have recently been blocking DHT. With Saw Palmetto and Beta Sitosterol. The only two things combined proven to block DHT in a study besides Propecia. This can be dangerous and I will monitor it very closely. Never ever take Propecia. I mean it guys. I can personally tell you it fucked me up. There is alot of questions out there about what DHT exactly does in the male body beside cause hair lose. I’m taking to avoid hair loss. I’ve still have a good head of hair because of Rogaine since 18. My dad completely bald and I look exactly like him. He was bald at 32.
Some believe DHT is needed for libido which is why at the first sign of low libido I will drop the DHT blocking. I am blocking it because with less estrogen I will have more Testosterone. Which mean there will be more to convert to DHT.
You can research each one of my points, but you will find this all to be true. I have only been doing this 3 weeks and my libido is through the roof. My energy is up and my aggression is up. And for men looking to increase penis size all of what I have posted is here is key. Comments are welcome.