Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Daily cialis -- experience

Very interesting so my PE regime could go along these lines a set of jelqs,pumping,and at night a dose of 2.5mg Taladafil.

From how I have understood this board and the great advice on it this could give a penis to be proud of and dare I say it admired by all.

I looked into the cost of Daily Dose Cialis. For me, here, it would run about $300/month! Ouch!


_______________

avocet8

Cialis was giving me the same type of symptoms. Stuffy nose, headaches. I did find that if I abstained from coffee that it helped. I did enjoy having more longevity with erections. My insurance did not pay for much of it so I used it very little.

Originally Posted by avocet8
I looked into the cost of Daily Dose Cialis. For me, here, it would run about $300/month! Ouch!

I just purchased from Adc 20 tabs (20mg) with a bonus of 20 so forty in total for around 39.00 pounds sterling including postage. each tab divided into four gives 160 doses of (5mg) which is still high however every other day dose should be fine. The bonus tabs are listed on the site you just have to search for them. How I understand this is the dose builds up in your system and therefore results are achieved.

Originally Posted by phallimax
Due to my lack of morning wood, my urologist has prescribed me 2.5 mg cialis daily.
It seems to be working allright, but I am bit concerned about the side effects I.e. So far
I have experienced mostly influenza like symptoms, and perhaps a little emotional downer.

Am I just overthinking, or will this cease to happen? And, for those on a similar regimen, it would
Be nice to hear your experience.

Thanks in advance :)

Hey phallimax,

Would you care to tell more about this treatment? Are you supposed to do this forever or is there anything that indicates this may “cure” something?

I`ve had an absence of morning wood for a long time now. It happens occasionally though and I know that there is nothing structurally wrong with my penis. I have always believed that it was hormonal, but now my testosterone issue is improved without too much improvement in EQ. I might suffer from too low E2, which affects sex drive and possibly morning wood.

I will probably start using daily cialis myself or the citruline malate + aakg combo that Saiyan22 is recommending.

Thanks!

Renholder

Renholder what is E2? I am consuming Fenugreek to help me out with testosterone, plus a whole clove of garlic daily and vitamin supplement together with gingko,ginseng etc…..

I too purchased 20mg generic Cialis from ADC and split the tabs in 4 with a pill cutter; so around 5mg a day. I used them every morning, and it would give me great spontaneous erections throughout the day. And when I purposely got erect to porn, my erection was rock hard!

At the moment I ain’t got no girls to bang, so I don’t care about erections during the day. I’m gonna see if taking 5mg before bed will help nocturnal erections at night, and reduce the spontaneous erections during daytime.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
I’ve believed for a while now that nite wood can help cement gains, and if really crazy, may even cause some gains.


I think the same thing. I would probably go as far to say that night wood is almost essential for PE [growth] success.

As for Cialis, I’ve never had problems with it {as described here) and I’ve used the 20mg, 50mg and 100mg tablets. Only thing I’ve noticed is that with the higher doses I ended up with a little less erect girth than what I normally had.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by Renholder
Hey phallimax,

Would you care to tell more about this treatment? Are you supposed to do this forever or is there anything that indicates this may “cure” something?

I`ve had an absence of morning wood for a long time now. It happens occasionally though and I know that there is nothing structurally wrong with my penis. I have always believed that it was hormonal, but now my testosterone issue is improved without too much improvement in EQ. I might suffer from too low E2, which affects sex drive and possibly morning wood.

I will probably start using daily cialis myself or the citruline malate + aakg combo that Saiyan22 is recommending.

Thanks!

Renholder

Would I do this forever? Maybe. For me the original Lily cialis costs me 400 NOK a month, or 65$. I get prescription for 5 mg cialis and split them in two.
The reason for why I am doing this regimen is due to penile trauma some years ago to the erect penis. I sustained an overstretched/ weak suspensory ligament and probably some venous leakage/ scar tissue, too. However, I function fine with viagra for sex, even better than pre-injury, so the injury is not so bad. But as the years go by and morning wood is non-existent I got worried and consulted an andrologist who ran some tests. He recommended daily cialis as a start. Either way, I don’t think it hurts to try it out, whether you have ED or not.

ADC is alldaychemist right?

Well that sucks. Canadians not allowed.


Last edited by Jawbone : 01-10-2011 at .

Originally Posted by phallimax
Would I do this forever? Maybe. For me the original Lily cialis costs me 400 NOK a month, or 65$. I get prescription for 5 mg cialis and split them in two.
The reason for why I am doing this regimen is due to penile trauma some years ago to the erect penis. I sustained an overstretched/ weak suspensory ligament and probably some venous leakage/ scar tissue, too. However, I function fine with viagra for sex, even better than pre-injury, so the injury is not so bad. But as the years go by and morning wood is non-existent I got worried and consulted an andrologist who ran some tests. He recommended daily cialis as a start. Either way, I don’t think it hurts to try it out, whether you have ED or not.

Thanks for filling me in phallimax.

Good luck on your treatment :)

Originally Posted by LordAaron
Renholder what is E2? I am consuming Fenugreek to help me out with testosterone, plus a whole clove of garlic daily and vitamin supplement together with gingko,ginseng etc…..

Estradiol ;)

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad
I think the same thing. I would probably go as far to say that night wood is almost essential for PE [growth] success.

As for Cialis, I’ve never had problems with it {as described here) and I’ve used the 20mg, 50mg and 100mg tablets. Only thing I’ve noticed is that with the higher doses I ended up with a little less erect girth than what I normally had.

I suspect guys with not much elasticity to their tunica, harder erections decrease girth while length is maximized. For guys with more elastic tunicas, higher erection pressure leads to both increase length and girth.

This is why (IMO) some guys will have their greatest girth when partially erect, and some when fully hard.

Originally Posted by sparkyx
I suspect guys with not much elasticity to their tunica, harder erections decrease girth while length is maximized. For guys with more elastic tunicas, higher erection pressure leads to both increase length and girth.

This is why (IMO) some guys will have their greatest girth when partially erect, and some when fully hard.


Yeah, I forget to mention the hardness in the last post but yeah, when I’m hard on Cialis I lose a little girth and I can’t remember if I was a little longer than usual. The lower elasticity level might explain why I’ve never had too much success with girth work.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Day 10 on this regimen, and I still have a slight headache. For those familiar with chronic use of cialis, will this go away? The dose is still the same, 2.5 mg. I like the frequent erections and bigger flaccid though :)

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad

Yeah, I forget to mention the hardness in the last post but yeah, when I’m hard on Cialis I lose a little girth and I can’t remember if I was a little longer than usual. The lower elasticity level might explain why I’ve never had too much success with girth work.

My gut feeling on less elasticity is to go for longer time, lower force girth work. Guys that talk about huge girth expansion during PE, I truly believe ( if its not edema) is because of a high percentage of elastin in the tunica. For guys like me with very little, I truly think longer term lower force is the way to cause connective tissue creep or plastic deformation.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:17 PM.