Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pornstar secret of big cock revealed

I keep reading medical studies that find fasting on water for no longer than 72hrs produces the same amount of fat burning that HCG promises. I’ve been experimenting with fasting for one full 24hr period once a week vs intermittent fasting for 12-20hrs a day and found I still keep my muscle I worked so hard for and can drop about .5-1lb of fat extra each week. So long as you don’t extend it past 3 days and burn off the stored glucose you’ll keep your muscle but may lose stored glycogen and the creatine pump, but the hormone surge, fat burning effect, and erections you get more than make up for it. To test it out again I fasted for longer than 24hrs yesterday, pe’d twice, masturbated 3 times, and still was raging throught the day.

If you’re willing to push it further and fast for 3-30 days the average muscle loss is about a .25lbs a day and 1lb of fat. There are claims that all kinds of weird health benefits like clearing up acne and stomach problems that come from long term fasting, a few easily treatable problems… but there are some claiming that fasting on juice or water can reverse early stages of cancer, fill in cavities, and detoxify the body through natural excretions or boils. I figure it couldn’t hurt to try fasting one month every year so long as you keep ercercising enough to keep most of your muscle and get back to the gym and eating healthy when your done. I can tell you now that the high you get from norepinephrine and epinephrine will be hard to give up for that first bite of a cheeseburger, but once you get used to eating normally again you feel even more energized.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

Your erections are better from fasting? That is so odd I would have never guessed.

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
There are claims that all kinds of weird health benefits like clearing up acne and stomach problems that come from long term fasting, a few easily treatable problems… but there are some claiming that fasting on juice or water can reverse early stages of cancer, fill in cavities, and detoxify the body through natural excretions or boils.

I’m inclined to be extremely skeptical of claims like that (sounds like you’re not entirely convinced yourself). In fact I’d heard that ‘detoxing’ has been pretty conclusively debunked as a supposedly healthy thing to do. For sure, if you’re feeling lousy after overindulging in booze, rich food etc. (after xmas, for instance) then take it easy for a few days, eat simple foods and stay off the juice, take some exercise, fine. But fasting? Really not sure that’s a good idea. And if you’re trying to lose weight, fasting is a terrible idea because the moment you start to eat again your body will hoard the energy as fat and it will be even harder to burn off in future. The cancer thing just sounds nuts, to be honest.

Actually every piece of medical evidence I found, and I do mean medical research and not articles, said something about how metabolism increases and peaked after about 16hrs and burned off more fat than eating every 2-3hrs does (by comparison not in the same study). This is just proving the body’s natural ability to break down it’s own fat stores in the absence of food but the muscle sparing effect was more than shocking.

The very notion that the body will hoard fat is ludicrous, because I can tell you from experience with short term fasting and bodybuilding,and I do mean religiously lifting weights and not that infomercial crap, the only thing that happens during the first 24hrs is you’ll burn through glycogen and lose about 2-4lbs of water which causes your muscles to deflate and fat to hang a little looser. But the very minute you start eating carbohydrates again you go through what is known as “reseeding syndrome” where the body switches over from burning fat for fuel to burning glucose from food again. This will make you a little tired but the immediate effect is that muscles refill with glycogen and water and you look a little more shredded until about 24hrs later, mostly due to carbs and insulin storing more water 1g carbs= ~4g water.

Now I’ve been experimenting with 24-30hr fasts and 12-16hr fasts for a little over 2 weeks now in combination with bodybuilding and a very healthy and careful measured out diet. The only negative side effects I have to report are that you have to carefully plan out the meal you break the fast with and give yourself time to shake of the “itis”. Usually I do something like 40g protein and 30g carbs an hour before my workout but I can workout fasted if I take 10-20g BCAAs or 20-40g protein, the only difference is that I can rest less when I take carbs before hand. The fat burning doesn’t stop either, you can feel how loose the fat until you take in between 100-200g carbs or more.

I’m not going to argue anything about miraculous cures from fasting since I don’t know anything, and he who knows nothing doubts nothing. However, my dad works works for a company that treats some early stages of aggressive cancer using some kind of ultrasonic equipment, injections, and high doses of vitamins, and he told me about people seeing tumors shrinking and disappearing in some after fasting for months. I don’t know much more about it so I can’t say for sure. All I can do is try myself, observe, and report. If having improved erections and seeing a little more of my abs each day is a lasting sign then I’ll be sure to tweak it and make it work for me.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

I’m not doubting you man. But why the improved libido and erections?

I think it’s from the boost in Ep/Norep and HGH. The only difference is that now I pe later in the day fasted vs doing it after 8-10hrs of fasted sleep. I get the best PIs from anywhere after 4hrs to 18hrs at the most, anything after 16-18hrs and it starts getting worse, after 30hrs forget getting lucky.

I still take EC when I’m done and up to 75E:600C a day, but I’ve developed enough of a tollerance that it doesn’t cause any negative side effects like ED just helps with my recomp. But, I have been working on a caffeine tollerance guidline ever since I started on this stack because of the side effect I got and horrible PIs, but so far it’s been only through pill form. I plan on cycling off in the future and carefull dosing with measured amounts of stronger and stronger coffee and measuring in the future for the benifit of the man who needs a few cups in the morning and still wants to pe before work. Ground breaking stuff!


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

This is wild. But worth looking into.


BPEL: 7.5inches

EG: 5.5 inches

:(

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivider
Actually every piece of medical evidence I found, and I do mean medical research and not articles, said something about how metabolism increases and peaked after about 16hrs and burned off more fat than eating every 2-3hrs does (by comparison not in the same study). This is just proving the body’s natural ability to break down it’s own fat stores in the absence of food but the muscle sparing effect was more than shocking.

Ah OK, it sounds like I’ve misunderstood you a bit - you’re talking about very brief fasts of a day or so, whereas I was talking about actual crash dieting whereby people scarcely eat for many days, even weeks, at a time, which is really bad news. I’ve never tried to lose weight, always been on the skinny side in fact, and have only ever worked out in a fairly casual gym-2-or-3-times-a-week way - sounds like you really know what you’re talking about. If you’ve found a way to burn excess fat and improve your libido and EQ at the same time, then power to you!

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
I’ve met Peter North (works out by my gym and does not go by that name) and he did not come across as gay to me at all, I was actually helping him with his injured shoulder and teaching him how to still bench. The guy was robotic with the way he spoke (just some peoples temperament) but he was pretty damn nice!

I also met him one time at my gym about 16 years ago. He was also friendly to me and joked about the public perception of him as a porn star. He was not robotic or dull at all.
He also tried to interest me in his internet business selling herbal supplements. I told him I had a girlfriend that might be interested and he gave me his card. His real name was Al.
I gave the number to my girlfriend and told her he was a hot porn star. I wanted to hook her up with him as a favor to her. She was a hot Russian babe and I thought he might like to bang her, maybe let me watch, who knows. Anyway she was not interested, or at least that what she told me.

Originally Posted by wibble
He’s an incredibly wooden performer, in every possible sense. He always has a very hard erection but he never looks like he’s enjoying himself that much. Dude just looks like he’s doing a job.

I disagree. You are looking at the wrong videos. I’ve watched a lot of Peter North scenes, and he always appeared to be enjoying it to me. He is always sighing, moaning, and saying, “Oh Yeah.” and ” Ahh, that feels good.” There is one scene with Anita Dark in which he is practically in pain trying to avoid cumming because it feels so good. He just kept saying, “oh FUCK!, Oh FUCK!”

Originally Posted by tinytim
I disagree. You are looking at the wrong videos. I’ve watched a lot of Peter North scenes, and he always appeared to be enjoying it to me. He is always sighing, moaning, and saying, “Oh Yeah.” and ” Ahh, that feels good.” There is one scene with Anita Dark in which he is practically in pain trying to avoid cumming because it feels so good. He just kept saying, “oh FUCK!, Oh FUCK!”

Hmm, I guess different people look for different things in a performer - he’s just never struck me as that engaging. For one thing, I’d consider “ahh, that feels good” a rather ‘obvious’ thing to say while fucking or having one’s dick sucked, for example! In fact 99% of the time I wish the male performers would shut the hell up, at least as far as actual words go, as they generally just sound like complete douchebags. Occasionally you see a scene with a woman who’s a good dirty talker, but again it often just sounds stupid and fake.

Here’s the scene I was referring to..
Http://www(dot)xvideos(dot)com/video62566/anita_dark_and_a_friend_fucked_by_peter_north
Specifically starting at the 12:30 mark

I agree his acting and delivery skills are wooden, but he is definitely into it in this scene.
Good cum shot at the end. I love Anita Dark. Incredible body.

Originally Posted by Esc
Sounds like complete BS to me, actually. Nothing against the OP, but I think his source or the doctor is full of it.

Why? Because it makes no sense. The average porn cock is about 7-8 inches. Let’s be generous and say 8 inches. This means that these guys had 4-5 inchers before getting the hormone therapy? Riiiiight.. You are saying the majority of porn stars were much smaller than average and then did this treatment and became porn stars with huge cocks? Something is fishy.

Besides, it does not make any sense. How does a hormone stretch out or multiply the cells in your penis (post-puberty)? I would be very intrigued to see any kind of scientific basis for this. You are being hoodwinked.

How big are these guys your speaking of? I know there’s alot of guys out there who have a naturally small penises (just know there’s woman married to guys with smaller)

But for ME.. If I could just find a way to have a nice flaccid hang, and my full erection potential (at almost 7”), I could be a pornstar with my 6.5 inch erection.@horsecock99 s comment is the first I’ve seen in a while that sounds like it might be on to something.

PS: FOR ME the benefits he listed are probably mostly from having a bigger flaccid length in general such as depression helping, muscle gaining, Increased libido/sex drive, etc.

Originally Posted by firegoat
Nothing new here. Another con man preying on the desperate. If you are a young teen with a micro-penis due to hormone deficiency, it is a recognised protocol.
For anyone past puberty, it simply will not work.unless you wear a tin-foil hat and watch cuckoos flying in front of a full moon while rubbing in the gels and chanting the secret mantra, which you have to pay the doctor for.

How would this “con” man benefit from people buying these creams from the hundreds of different sites that you can probably buy it from?

Originally Posted by raybbaby
I think if he was gay, he would be performing in gay movies, there is just more money in it. And I agree with the earlier post saying he has done some form of penis enlargement. He is most definitely at least an inch longer and probably a half inch thicker than he was in his early scenes.

If you have can get an erection with another naked man, you are in fact GAY.

Originally Posted by horsedick99
There is no difference from the links I sent.

I am not disagree with you all, you are not getting my point.

Like you said: * Anabolic effects include growth of muscle mass and strength, increased bone density and strength, and stimulation of linear growth and bone maturation.

HCG and ANDRACTIM are not anabolics but androgenic steroids can you see the difference. To build a muscle you need AAS anabolic androgenic steroids.

Anabolics convert in DHT and estrogen while androgens like Andractim and HCG does not convert to Estrogen.

Anabolics are use as testosterone replacement

Androgenics are used to stimulate and correct the testes to produce more of natural testosterone

After reading all this, its hard to believe horsedick99
Wouldn’t just say “who cares” and end the argument. I mean after all if my dick grew from a product, I would tell this site, but I would NOT, however go through the trouble of finding proof and links to back up your claims.

I would say “I found the secret to a better penis and if you don’t want to believe me thats fine, but here it is.”

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:16 PM.