Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pornstar secret of big cock revealed

You probably shouldn’t do any manual exercises or wear an ADS device because you want any gains to be from the drugs only.

After all this damn debating, there is still no proof it does/doesn’t work. Another wasted read.Get proof then start a thread otherwise it’s mofo pointless.

Originally Posted by westla90069
You probably shouldn’t do any manual exercises or wear an ADS device because you want any gains to be from the drugs only.

Personally, I acually disagree with this, based on what I’ve read prom posters who claim to have gains using DHT gel (even on this forum). I understand what you are saying and it makes sense, to not use manual, so we can be sure the agins are due to the drugs. However, but I think it seems fairly well established amongst the medical community that DHT gel can help in cases of micro penis pre puberty, but that it wont really have an effect on fully developed men. Yet of the few anecdotal stories that have been posted on forums of success with DHT gel, they tend to be with people doing manual PE at the same time. But what is unusal about them compared to those that have had success with DHT gel or manual excercise on their own, is the speed of their gains. From the studies I’ve read posted here of the trials using DHT i don’t think the participants reported gains at the speed from what I’ve read of those who used DHT cream in combination with manual PE, and likewise it’s rare for the average guy doing just manual exercises to see such rapid gains. Therefore, perosonally i’d be more interested in initally seeing the results of combination therapy. If horsedick99 combines both the drugs and manual exercise and has the rapid gains reported by others, I then think it would be interesting to test just the DHT gel (and the other stuff his Dr is recommending). I seriously doubt this will work, but if it does, I think it will be as a result of doing both manual PE and the drugs.

Do you not think if there was a drug that actually made an adult male’s cock perm increase in size we wouldn’t know about it and have requisite proof?

No such drug exists. End of story.

Originally Posted by horsedick99
HCG 5000 once a week
Andractim 10mg daily
Arimidex 0.5 twice weekly

This is a compilation of your proposed protocol. You would be a fool to do this; you failed to mention arimidex initially. This additional touch to your protocol is the icing on the cake (in terms of inducing permanent hormonal dysfunction, that is). You have no business touching these drugs. Your outrageous doses are mere proof of this, along with your lack of knowledge regarding biochemistry (which, by the way, you say you are a biochem student in your profile). This guy needs to be put on hold, or this thread locked. This dangerous false information and glorification of steroid use will surely lead some vulnerable individuals to lifelong permanent hormonal dysfunction. It is not just false hope to the desperate, regarding a quick fix, or even an experimental discussion- it is now full blown advocation of detrimental procedures based on not only skewed facts, but complete delusion to factual human physiology. This thread is just whack, and it started when he claimed he knew the “Truth” to PE.


He hasn’t directly advised anybody else to take AAS or other medicines, he has just said that he believes it works and wants to try it on himself, Invictus.

I agree that he’s playing with things he doesn’t know at all, and the worst of it is that I suspect he’s still very young, so messing with his hormonal balance is crazy. I hope he rethink deeply and changes idea. The first result he’ll reach is baldness, than probably prostate enlargement, changes in the mood and behavior, high blood pressure etc. etc.. He also is risking to atrohpy his tests.

Good point, secjay!

Originally Posted by joey999

Personally, I acually disagree with this, based on what I’ve read prom posters who claim to have gains using DHT gel (even on this forum). I understand what you are saying and it makes sense, to not use manual, so we can be sure the agins are due to the drugs. However, but I think it seems fairly well established amongst the medical community that DHT gel can help in cases of micro penis pre puberty, but that it won’t really have an effect on fully developed men. Yet of the few anecdotal stories that have been posted on forums of success with DHT gel, they tend to be with people doing manual PE at the same time. But what is unusal about them compared to those that have had success with DHT gel or manual excercise on their own, is the speed of their gains. From the studies I’ve read posted here of the trials using DHT I don’t think the participants reported gains at the speed from what I’ve read of those who used DHT cream in combination with manual PE, and likewise it’s rare for the average guy doing just manual exercises to see such rapid gains. Therefore, perosonally I’d be more interested in initally seeing the results of combination therapy. If horsedick99 combines both the drugs and manual exercise and has the rapid gains reported by others, I then think it would be interesting to test just the DHT gel (and the other stuff his Dr is recommending). I seriously doubt this will work, but if it does, I think it will be as a result of doing both manual PE and the drugs.

Irony is a subtle tool when wielded by such as westla … ;)


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Man, if you take 5000 ui at once of HCG you face the major risk of steroid use, as invinctus mentioned, desensitization of leydig cells to LH, you can get fucked up real good. If you still want to use HCG take smaller doses like 500 ui more frequently.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

What’s that? horsedick99 died after his first treatment?

Originally Posted by secjay
What’s that? horsedick99 died after his first treatment?

Either that or he has a humongous wang, and he doesnt want to share the recipe with the rest of the world :)


Current: BPEL - 6.69 inch - EG - 5.2 inch

Goal 7.5 x 5.5

Futrue goal (in 6 years) 8x6 yipee

Andractim is too expensive.. Why bother? And if this was real, it would be common knowledge among penis enlargement surgeons. It funny how people come on here and it’s always a friend of a friend who told them.. Yes it might be possible to increase it a bit.but for that price?

I really do hope the guy is alright.

Originally Posted by Jawbone
I really do hope the guy is alright.

He’s probably got his hands full at the moment….. full of needles.
Hopefully though, he’s taking before shots to make his amazing transformation all the more indisputable.

Before shots? Better get them in quick, before the cocktail of chemicals starts to work it’s wonders…. c’mon horsedick99!!!

I am at a loss following this thread because I do not understand why people get so angry over what horsedick99 posted. What he posted may not be effective, but neither is lots of other advice posted in this forum.

I would however suggest that everybody should take caution about seeking any medical treatment in India or Pakistan at this moment. There is a antibiotic-resistant bacteria floating around there and it can be fatal.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi…ng-from-india/1

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:56 AM.