Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Celery/celery supplements effect on erections

I never found it to taste bad. I just thew em back with a sip of water.


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

This is the easiest way I have found other than buying celery seed pills which I am doing now since it’s more convenient and cheap.

But, for those who have purchased a lot of celery seeds I found that swallowing the seeds whole do absolutely nothing but pass through the digestive system. I am speaking for myself only, but I’m sure others are getting benefit from the whole seed. What I did when I had bulk celery seeds is throw the seeds in my coffee grinder and set it to fine/espresso. This turns the celery seeds into a very fine powder that can be mixed into any drink or taken directly into the mouth with a small amount of water. Now, this changes the amount of celery you are ingesting because the bulk of the seed has been reduced to a powder. I feel that this allows the body to absorb the seed rather than just passing it through.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, nrvous1. I definitely have to find a coffee grinder.


07/2013: BPEL 6.9" MSEG 6.2" / 03/2014: BPEL 7.3" MSEG 6.6" / Goal: BPEL 8" MSEG 7"

You can also chew them up first but the taste is stronger.


My current dimensions: flaccid: 8" x 6.5" erect: 9.5" x 7.125" glans: soft length:1.825" soft diameter 1.65" firm length:2.286" firm diameter:1.90"

Goal: flaccid: 9" x 7" (.1" length .5" girth) erect: 10" x 8" ( .5" length 1" girth) glans: soft length: 2.25" soft diameter: 2" firm length: 2.5" firm diameter: 2.25"

Ultimate goal: flaccid: 10" x 8" erect: 11.5" x 9.75" glans: soft length: 2.5" soft diameter: 2.25" firm length: 4" firm diameter: 3" In other words: A big, fat elephant cock!

I decided to smash the seeds manually. I think it’s working.


07/2013: BPEL 6.9" MSEG 6.2" / 03/2014: BPEL 7.3" MSEG 6.6" / Goal: BPEL 8" MSEG 7"

I tried the fresh celery idea last night. My morning wood EQ this morning was very high. It approached 100%.


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

I also experienced better EQ with fresh celery and celery seeds, especially better morning wood and better flaccid in the morning.


07/2013: BPEL 6.9" MSEG 6.2" / 03/2014: BPEL 7.3" MSEG 6.6" / Goal: BPEL 8" MSEG 7"

Must be some kind of exotic combo guys @luminar Don’t you have fresh celery salads over in Brasil?

Celery seed sa re traditionalin Indian cooking so here we use them frequently and even fresh celery is good for me because helps a lot fluid retention.

Other than that I do not find evidence of really helping you guys just another placebo


Blue eye, blonde latino

Originally Posted by sricardo
Must be some kind of exotic combo guys @luminar Don’t you have fresh celery salads over in Brasil?
Celery seed sa re traditionalin Indian cooking so here we use them frequently and even fresh celery is good for me because helps a lot fluid retention.
Other than that I do not find evidence of really helping you guys just another placebo

i was getting a greater cum load with celery stalks eaten. The texture of the cum load does change though.

If it works for you then good . Celery is good for sweeten cum but it is all in the mind nothing to do with reproductive system.

Fenugreek is perhaps better and it is known to have an effect on erections too.


Blue eye, blonde latino

Originally Posted by sricardo
Must be some kind of exotic combo guys @luminar Don’t you have fresh celery salads over in Brasil?
Celery seed sa re traditionalin Indian cooking so here we use them frequently and even fresh celery is good for me because helps a lot fluid retention.
Other than that I do not find evidence of really helping you guys just another placebo

Yes, there are some celery salads here in Brazil. What’s your point?


07/2013: BPEL 6.9" MSEG 6.2" / 03/2014: BPEL 7.3" MSEG 6.6" / Goal: BPEL 8" MSEG 7"

Originally Posted by sricardo
If it works for you then good . Celery is good for sweeten cum but it is all in the mind nothing to do with reproductive system.
Fenugreek is perhaps better and it is known to have an effect on erections too.

How is it possible to be all in mind and change the taste of cum at the same time?


07/2013: BPEL 6.9" MSEG 6.2" / 03/2014: BPEL 7.3" MSEG 6.6" / Goal: BPEL 8" MSEG 7"

I don’t know how I’ve never heard of this, but I will eat this stuff from now on to see if it helps me.

Originally Posted by luminar

Yes, there are some celery salads here in Brazil. What’s your point?

OHH mate do not rub me the wrong way

Youcan have as much celery salads as you want but giving erections they won’t

Sweeten your cum yes as much as pinapples and it is a well know fact

Originally Posted by sricardo
OHH mate do not rub me the wrong way
Youcan have as much celery salads as you want but giving erections they won’t
Sweeten your cum yes as much as pinapples and it is a well know fact

No problem, dude, I was just asking because I hadn’t understood your question.


07/2013: BPEL 6.9" MSEG 6.2" / 03/2014: BPEL 7.3" MSEG 6.6" / Goal: BPEL 8" MSEG 7"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 AM.