Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Black Ant Pills

Originally Posted by mikujamanni
Is it safe to take 2 type b pills together? I noticed lack of their effect. Or should i take one now and the second after 6h, big night coming tonight.

If you are talking about Stree, I would take the one pill, then every couple hours, take a 1/4 of a pill. Two hours is enough time to let it kick in and see how you are doing. If you hit a good level at about 1 and 1/2 total, then you know. This way you can find out what is best dosage for you. If you take two pills and its too much, you can get back headaches, sinus pressure, back pain etc. Better to slowly increase than take too much!

10 day hard pills work. I take them with some black ant and my dick sometimes does not lose its erection when i cum but if it does in like 30 minutes I’m like a rock again and again

Nice to know how to take stree or black ant

Does anyone know where to get stree type A?

I google and could not find it anywhere


Blue eye, blonde latino

I posted the website for Type A Black Ant and Stree earlier in this thread. You just need to go on page 10, click on the link that I posted, locate the Type A Stree or Black Ant, and than place an order. It’s that simple.

Originally Posted by sricardo

Does anyone know where to get stree type A?
I google and could not find it anywhere


I’ve had 2 shipments from this seller. Super fast delivery. And the stuff does work.
http://us.ebid.net/for-sale/this-is…al-48266314.htm

Thanks, gerg and everyone else. I’ll have to try this out. :)

I am assuming that shipping is discrete?

Originally Posted by jellogecko
Thanks, gerg and everyone else. I’ll have to try this out. :)

I am assuming that shipping is discrete?


Very discrete. Simple sealed white plastic type package.

Curious if the product I got was expired.

I got the Stree Overlord type A and it doesn’t really seem to have much of an effect on me - if at all. I also got a sampler of Blank Ant type B.

On the back of the boxes I see two non-chinese/japanese codes that reads

2005-3627867 and Q/JB0026-2005

Would that ‘2005’ imply the production date? If so, then would this be expired? What does your product say? The black ant says the same sort of thing, only instead of 2005 it says 2006.


Size is little more than a controllable perception without an accurate means of measurement.

Originally Posted by Jawbone
Curious if the product I got was expired.

I got the Stree Overlord type A and it doesn’t really seem to have much of an effect on me - if at all. I also got a sampler of Blank Ant type B.

On the back of the boxes I see two non-chinese/japanese codes that reads

2005-3627867 and Q/JB0026-2005

Would that ‘2005’ imply the production date? If so, then would this be expired? What does your product say? The black ant says the same sort of thing, only instead of 2005 it says 2006.

Disregard. The date is 2011-03 (says in the insert)… and it does have some influence. Just not what I thought it would be.


Size is little more than a controllable perception without an accurate means of measurement.

I don’t see Black Ant or Stree Overlord listed for 123trustedseller on ebid. Some others are selling it but not him.

Any recommended sources that identify whether it is Type A or B?

Originally Posted by datamon
I don’t see Black Ant or Stree Overlord listed for 123trustedseller on ebid. Some others are selling it but not him.

Any recommended sources that identify whether it is Type A or B?


FYI: they are now available from him again on ebid

Originally Posted by datamon

FYI: they are now available from him again on ebid

Thanks for the update. I got an email this AM showing he had restocked.

I bought Stree Overlord caps. Opened one to intend to take half but it tasted horrible. Does anyone here take in powder form or just swallow the whole capsule?

Try less than half before, the whole cap may be too much.

Originally Posted by ventitre

Try less than half before, the whole cap may be too much.

How does one take that powder with a sip of water?

Isn’t suppose the water dampen the erection effect?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37 PM.