Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Sore penis after ejaculation?

Sore penis after ejaculation?

Well, this is probably common but maybe not. After I masturbate until I ejaculate, if I get another hard-on in like 10 minutes my whole penis is really sore. It’s weird though, if I masturbate, but don’t ejaculate, my penis won’t be sore.

Any ideas?


Current: (3/06/06) 5.5" x 4" (+.25EL!!) / Short term goal: 6.5" x 4.75"

Milestone 1: 7.5" x 5.25"

Ultimate Goal: Being happy with the size of my penis.

I don’t have any ideas but I am the same way, I know there are chemicals released, probably has something to do with it.Also to make it even weirder, when I have sex and ejaculate, I usually don’t get sore, or don’t get sore the same way.

ME TOO!!!! Can anyone clear this up for my friend here and I?


Current: (3/06/06) 5.5" x 4" (+.25EL!!) / Short term goal: 6.5" x 4.75"

Milestone 1: 7.5" x 5.25"

Ultimate Goal: Being happy with the size of my penis.

For me whenever I feel like I’m going to ejaculate I tend to squeeze quite a bit harder than I normally do and with the added pressure on the erect penis it’s pretty much like an intense 5 minute clamping session for me so after when I do get aroused again it’s sore. Maybe this too is happening to you guys ?

I’d like to hear a theory as to why this is, I experience it too.

Where is westla?

I think your nerves are just hypersensitive after orgasm.


Horny Bastard

Mine problem is even stranger, when I take a piss after ejaculation, often it hurts really bad. I don’t have it after I slept between ejaculation and urinating or pissing just after (less than 10 minutes) ejaculation. Once in awhile I need to piss 3-5 times in 15 minutes after ejaculation. When I don’t ejaculate, everything is fine. I seriously wonder what it is.

Originally Posted by mravg
I think your nerves are just hypersensitive after orgasm.

No, it’s not that.

I can feel my shaft or inner shaft sore sometimes. Not all the time. But sometime, yea.

It might be because of fatigue from PE. And the extra strain from getting a fairly good, sustained erection just makes you (read: me) really aware of the areas that have been broken down and in the stages of repair?

That sounds semi-sensible? But I was figuring some one might have something else, so I piggy backed on this thread. I wondered this for a while and was gonna ask the first time I saw this thread, but I guess I got busy and lost my train of thought.

Originally Posted by Bird2

Mine problem is even stranger, when I take a piss after ejaculation, often it hurts really bad. I don’t have it after I slept between ejaculation and urinating or pissing just after (less than 10 minutes) ejaculation. Once in awhile I need to piss 3-5 times in 15 minutes after ejaculation. When I don’t ejaculate, everything is fine. I seriously wonder what it is.

Don’t know what to say about that one.

At first I’d say a urinary tract infection. I got a few of them back-to-back. Mine were so bad, I would have preferred to piss glass, because it would burn during and long after I pissed.

I was limiting fluids and not pissing until my bladder would almost burst.. It was that bad!

I thought it might have been an STD, but it wasn’t.

Anyway, your situation doesn’t sound like either? See what our resident westla has to say?

Ok, I had the same problem and everything started in the middle of February. I used to have very sore penis after ejaculation, and if I didn’t ejaculate it wouldn’t be sore.

Now I am recovering from UTI and inflammation of the prostate. I hope I will be completely healed in 2-3 days.

I will check in a couple of days and If I don’t have again sore penis after ejaculation it will be a sign that sore penis might be due to some UTI or etc. , but if I still have sore penis it will be a sign that it is something normal.

But actually I think it is something usual and we should not worry about it.

What about the shivers from taking a piss after orgasm? If it’s soon after the intense feeling is almost too much.

Originally Posted by Bird2
Mine problem is even stranger, when I take a piss after ejaculation, often it hurts really bad. I don’t have it after I slept between ejaculation and urinating or pissing just after (less than 10 minutes) ejaculation. Once in awhile I need to piss 3-5 times in 15 minutes after ejaculation. When I don’t ejaculate, everything is fine. I seriously wonder what it is.

I was having the same problem, I had the urge to piss 3-5 times in 15 minutes after ejaculation. Problem solved, you see I once had a enlarged prostate at a very young age. I was given antibiotics but still felt the urge to urinate all the time. An old man told me about Saw Palmetto. I was cured with in a week and a half. I believe it was the Saw Palmetto. Now back to the problem. Like I mention, I was getting the same problem you are having and it felt like maybe my prostate was swelling after ejaculation. Now, I find this to be a bit bazaar, because the prostate should not swell up after ejaculation, but may swell if you do not, right? Anyhow, I started taking Saw Palmetto again and I don’t have that problem anymore. Is it the Saw that’s helping me, truthfully I don’t know. Try it, if it helps you, then it may be true.

Good luck Bird, let me know if you try it and if it works for you.

Originally Posted by tntjockey
I was having the same problem, I had the urge to piss 3-5 times in 15 minutes after ejaculation. Problem solved, you see I once had a enlarged prostate at a very young age. I was given antibiotics but still felt the urge to urinate all the time. An old man told me about Saw Palmetto. I was cured with in a week and a half. I believe it was the Saw Palmetto. Now back to the problem. Like I mention, I was getting the same problem you are having and it felt like maybe my prostate was swelling after ejaculation. Now, I find this to be a bit bazaar, because the prostate should not swell up after ejaculation, but may swell if you do not, right? Anyhow, I started taking Saw Palmetto again and I don’t have that problem anymore. Is it the Saw that’s helping me, truthfully I don’t know. Try it, if it helps you, then it may be true.

Good luck Bird, let me know if you try it and if it works for you.

I might try it, if I do I will post feedback. Do you know a good place where I can get Saw Palmetto?

Originally Posted by Bird2
I might try it, if I do I will post feedback. Do you know a good place where I can get Saw Palmetto?

Yeah! I get mine at the local drug stores. You will find it in the vitamin/herbal section. You should probably take about three a day for about a months or so. I been taking for several months now.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Why gains slow!penismithMale Supplements27512-03-2017 07:38 PM
Sex DefinitionstwatteaserMen's Sexual Health1712-24-2005 01:04 PM
Pain in penis after ejaculationseyzPenis Enlargement308-06-2005 02:29 AM
Sore penis head ?howardnilsenInjuries and Treatments305-29-2003 09:01 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:50 AM.