Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

best PE surgery to have

OP, look up PMMA injection for girth. In particular Dr. Casavantes (I’m not sure how good other doctors are, but his results are nice). I can PM you a link to a forum of guys who document their operation and their gains. They also actively discuss how their lives are affected post-op.

Its an injection not an implant, so it is much less expensive. The gains are huge. There is no downtime from work, and from what I’ve heard the recovery is quick and painless. The downside is it takes two or three sessions to get achieve the ideal shape.

The silicone implant for girth is a terrible idea. I have only heard of a few operations that weren’t a disaster. The guys who didn’t end up scarred, shorter, and in pain still wanted to take them out anyway. They just don’t feel like a real penis.

Using a spacer to prevent retraction after severing the fundiform and suspensory ligaments is pretty popular. I think the key to experiencing big gains from a lig snip is the post-op hanging, though.

That’s essentially what this “silicone implant” does from what I have heard, and the before and after pictures are WAY more impressive than the regular old “snip the ligs” surgery. Because they do that, and put the implant in by the pubic bone. You cannot really see it from what I have been told and read, am I wrong Sultan?

It looks like it could be pretty revolutionary, and the implant doesn’t go around the shaft or anything, so why would they not feel anything after?

ironaddict69, I think I am misunderstanding something. Just to clarify, I was saying that doctors sometimes use a silicone spacer at the pubic bone where the ligs are cut to prevent retraction, and I think it is becoming more common. More surgeons are trying it.

The silicone implant for girth goes on the shaft and there is a doctor whose name begins with E that has been implanting the silicone with horrible results. He has left his patients in very bad shape.

The girth implant with silicone presents a much greater risk, IMO.

Men who have the silicone implant report their penis feels too hard. I have not felt it myself. One could find these testimonies on the web, they are out there if you search. I also have know of an active forum discussing PE surgery if interested (PM).

Originally Posted by Sultan
OP, look up PMMA injection for girth. In particular Dr. Casavantes (I’m not sure how good other doctors are, but his results are nice). I can PM you a link to a forum of guys who document their operation and their gains. They also actively discuss how their lives are affected post-op.

Its an injection not an implant, so it is much less expensive. The gains are huge. There is no downtime from work, and from what I’ve heard the recovery is quick and painless. The downside is it takes two or three sessions to get achieve the ideal shape.

The silicone implant for girth is a terrible idea. I have only heard of a few operations that weren’t a disaster. The guys who didn’t end up scarred, shorter, and in pain still wanted to take them out anyway. They just don’t feel like a real penis.

Using a spacer to prevent retraction after severing the fundiform and suspensory ligaments is pretty popular. I think the key to experiencing big gains from a lig snip is the post-op hanging, though.

I suspect I know which link Sultan is referring to. It’s actually quite comprehensive as far as all methods are concerned, which include the silicone implant.

If you have any questions regarding penis surgery (phalloplasty) in general, feel free to PM me… I kind of make a hobby discussing the matter on a daily basis. I would certainly think twice about seeking any elective medical procedure aimed at enlarging the penis. I personally believe there are 2 types of males that should seriously consider this route:

1) The truly under-average.

2) Men in marriages/LTR’s with the SUPPORT of their significant other…with the goal of improving love life in the bedroom.

I’m not judging or criticizing men who pursue phalloplasty who do not fit in the above 2 categories, but I would certainly tell them to think it through. Why? Because phalloplasty has been historically inconsistent at best, and horrific at worst. While there have been improvements in the field, it is a specialized procedure that is performed by literally a few handful of notable doctors. This is because the procedures are taboo, and not recognized by the medical community. The reason for this is simple. There has been no method shown to be consistently effective & safe in both the short & long term. The PMMA route is being analyzed by a separate forum, yes, but it is not without risks and should warrant restraint since early reports are quite satisfactory. However, risks are still inherent in this procedure as is true with all elective medical procedures, so please, do all your research and be sure you are doing it for all the right reasons before signing your name off.

FFT has worked for some, and some have had success with Alloderm, Belladerm, and Dermal Fat Grafts. The silicone implant is actually by far the most controversial in the phalloplasty online scene, but has had its own success stories too.

Again, feel free to PM me, I’m sure me & Sultan are talking about the same resource.


S.O. at P.B.


Last edited by Determined2Gain : 12-07-2011 at .

Originally Posted by Sultan
Its an injection not an implant, so it is much less expensive. The gains are huge. There is no downtime from work, and from what I’ve heard the recovery is quick and painless. The downside is it takes two or three sessions to get achieve the ideal shape.

This is mostly true. I believe many reports on that forum speak in relativity… so for example… PMMA has a quick and painless recovery RELATIVE to other procedures. As for my experience, my first two rounds were pretty much smooth sailing… but Round 3 (where injections were also done near the glans), the recovery has been a little sorer than before - although not bad and has mostly subsided.

This route has had many glittery reports that I believe it is easy to overlook potential downsides. I have come to learn that complications (although usually minor, as no major complications have been reported to date) do in fact occur, although it may not seem that way on the surface. Some just have chosen not to address it publicly because time and/or treatment has been effective in resolving their issues (I cannot say this is true for everyone, since not everyone reports their progress publicly). Also, people have to keep in mind that if any complications do occur (with PMMA or any other method for that matter), they will have to possibly forgo sex for an undetermined amount of time and make repeated trips (in this case into Mexico) to resolve any lingering issues.

That all being said, RELATIVELY speaking, penile bioplasty via PMMA is pretty much the best girth enhancement option in my opinion, only rivaled by FFT. But being the “best” in a field of candidates that have a horrible track record isn’t necessarily saying a lot in the short term*. A lot of the pioneers over at the other forum will have to report for years, maybe at least 3-5 years before anything conclusive can be drawn.

Suffice to say, please pursue medical intervention of the penis for the purpose of enlargement when all other options fail, and when you know you are making a sound, healthy, & informed decision.


S.O. at P.B.

Originally Posted by Determined2Gain
phalloplasty has been historically inconsistent at best, and horrific at worst.

Nailed it.

Scaffolding refinement and other breakthroughs in tissue regeneration mean that in 5 years things could be very different. Why mess around with a current tech level that often leads to a damaged penis?


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by jack1015
gprent - reason why I am looking for PE surgery is because I do not believe that PE is permanent, so as soon as you stop you loose about 1/3 of what you gained, at least (I have looked up cases of this happening) it would be much easier just to have the surgery.

So what sort of surgery is best to have? I hear subcutaneous silicone implant is good; anyone second that?


Jack why am I not surprised to see yet another thread of yours looking for a quick fix solution to lasting pe growth? If no one has told you yet then let me drill it into your head… THERE…ARE…NO…QUICK…PE…SOLUTIONS. It takes months and months of constant work for any sudden growth and years to keep it.

There now that’s been said, you say that you’ve been at pe for 2.5 yrs but I hardly believe that to be constant. Every advanced and veteran pe’er on here knows that pe motivation comes in bursts and fizzles out when guys spend week after week or months of the same boring and monotonous jelq after jelq, that is unless you get creative and get back to the drawing board so to speak. Who knows you may have some incredible find just waiting to be discovered if you are willing to do the research and experiment a little.

You say you’re just pumping and clamping, and not seeing any progress…well guess what! I can bet you’re making one of the biggest mistakes and overdoing it with your sessions. Which is what probably what 80% of members on her do before moving onto the injuries section because they think more is better. But on the contrary, what good is pe if you can’t get an erection later on in the day and remain useless for the next day or two. Would you rather kill your erection and have it shrink smaller than before or work it just enough to begin expansion and be able to have sex later on that day? Think about it like a powerlifter lifter who completely kills his arms for the day and can’t carry anything over 20lbs vs. a recreational lifter who put in his effort but knows he’s got to do some work around the house, play with his kids, and take care of his wife and needs to be able to play later.

Right now I am only pumping, dry jelqing, and clamping 4 days a week for 30-40 minutes at most, and making lots of progress. Wanna know why? Because for one I don’t expect to make massive growth I have faith that I will grow some and keep up the consistency to make sure of it. If I grew just 1/16 in one month, not even enough to really measure but a difference that could be felt, that’s incredible to know that I made that improvements myself. Second, I don’t train every day like it’s my last I only do enough to get a good stretch and do light pumping on my off days to help with blood flow. And if you’re pumping beyond 4”hg you need to back off and wait it out. Third, if you’ve been doing the same thing forever you know it’s boring and your body has probably grown so accustomed to it that you NEED to change things up a bit. If you have been avoiding wet jelqs and using the pump too much then it may be time to switch one thing for another and create your own workout. For me I use one exercise for ten min to pump me up, another exercise for 10-15 min to work on one area, and the last 10 min to finish it off (usually clamping, pumping, or slower jelqs). Does that sound reasonable to you?


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

I know that there is a large risk with PE surgery, however my argument is that a large amount of PE gains are lost if PE is not done continuously throughout your life, around 1/3 is lost. Surely there has to be at least 1 decent penis surgeon on the market?

You’re going to lose approx 10% of your size by the time you turn 40, and as much as 25% by 70 naturally.

I’ve never lost anything after a year or two off. I don’t see how that warrants your reason for surgery.

Never mind, you’d know better if you consistently pe’d for any length of time.


Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.75", Meg: 5.5", Aheg: 5.25", Heg: 4.5" - 11/18/11

Bpel: 8", Bpeg: 6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg: 5.63", Aheg: 5.38", Heg: 4.75" - 5/18/12

Bpel:+1/4", Bpeg:6", Mbeg: 5.875", Meg:+1/16", Aheg: +1/16", Heg: +1/16" - 6/18/12

I would suggest that you do some PE and then decide if you need a surgery.For length you can easily stretch out your ligaments and gain even more then if you do Surgery for length with cutting the ligaments.. Without surgery, you save money, you save your dick, you save your health and you will have bigger dick :) After the ligaments are stretched out you can do tunica hanging or start with the girth work..

You don’t need PE surgery to have a big dick bro. In my opinion PE surgeries are waste of money and very big risk(you can easily lose your dick, erection for life) Since we know about PE and you can enlarge your penis at home with just persistence and patience.
Good luck.


-======Goal BPEL 9.5x6======-

With all due respect Jack1015, I’m curious to know why you are interested in PE surgery? Skimming through some of your posts, it seems that your erect length is 7.5” !! which is well above average! And in another post you mention having a 6.3” base girth!!! This was done in cm-to-inches conversion, so please correct me if I’m mistaken… but HOLY!!! volumetrically-speaking, you’re probably the largest most chicks will have ever had. In one thread, you even mentioned causing too much pain for a woman. Why in the world would you be willing to risk the health & aesthetics of a functioning big dick to surgically obtain what might only be fractions of an inch in girth and/or length?? Just curious to know.

Any longer and you can kiss going balls-deep goodbye with some chicks…any thicker, you will eliminate anal for many chicks. All while risking retraction, infection, and poor aesthetic outcome!

As someone who deals with the topic of phalloplasty daily… if you are indeed 7.5x6 - then my sincere advice would be to strongly consider against the surgical route.


S.O. at P.B.


Last edited by Determined2Gain : 12-07-2011 at .

Originally Posted by jack1015

I know that there is a large risk with PE surgery, however my argument is that a large amount of PE gains are lost if PE is not done continuously throughout your life, around 1/3 is lost. Surely there has to be at least 1 decent penis surgeon on the market?

This true for gains achieved through surgery, as far as I know. Actually, some medical procedures can leave the patient with a smaller penis than before - and this is not the worst risk yet.

Originally Posted by iamaru

Scaffolding refinement and other breakthroughs in tissue regeneration mean that in 5 years things could be very different. Why mess around with a current tech level that often leads to a damaged penis?

Yeah. I have no moral opposition to the idea of penis enlargement surgery, but the current technology seems to be very, very risky.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

You are already packing. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Or even worse. If it ain’t broke, don’t break it.


2009 Bpel-6 5/8", Eg-5"

2011 Bpel-7 3/8", Eg-5 1/4"

2013 BPEL-7 3/8", EG 5 3/8"

Originally Posted by iamaru

Scaffolding refinement and other breakthroughs in tissue regeneration mean that in 5 years things could be very different. Why mess around with a current tech level that often leads to a damaged penis?

I agree, in many scenarios that I have read men who undergo PE surgery are guinea pigs rather than patients. For the time being most men should probably hold off of any surgery. It should probably only be an option for guys whose size has a significant negative impact on their lives.


Last edited by Sultan : 12-08-2011 at .
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:50 PM.