Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Some progress and some problems

Some progress and some problems

Hi.I started doing PE with some jelqing and stretching 1 month ago. Now I feel it bigger. I got it from 6.5 inches(at best) to almost 6.9 inches.That’s almost a cm. But there is a problem. Before I started ,my erections were rock hard and strong and I could hold an erection as much as I wanted.Now,my flaccid length is much bigger than before, but it’s really hard to get an erection. I mean,I still do get one, but I need to stimulate it constantly cause it goes off really quickly if I don’t.Also before I started PE, my penis could get so erect that it could rise to my abdomen and I could barely move it down it was like a tree. It was also bent in the shape of a banana. Now when I get an erection, I can move my penis in any direction I want without it resisting any movement. My penis is still slightly hard, but not like before. Also it doesn’t bend know, it doesn’t have that curve from before. I feel like I have a chunk of meat hanging there from my body.I’m 20 years old, never had any problem like this, no smoking,no drinking, nothing. So I could say it is from from the PE I did. If anyone has encountered this problem, please respond,also I would like to know if I better continue with PE. I only did PE once every 2 days, jelqing and light stretching that’s all. Sometimes I rested for 2-3 days so I don’t think I overworked it. I had a little pain from my streching but it went away in a couple of days. Thank you for any responses.

1. Quit stretching. In the first months of PE may fuck up your EQ.
2. Yes, I had the same issue for the first 2 months. Not anymore.It’s probably cause of your brain and body trying to get used to your new size and work with it.
3. Your penis becomes less sensitive to the touch with PE until it learns to spot the difference between training and happy time.. Try having sex and see if it differs. I think it’s because when you PE you try hard to keep your penis lower than 90-100% erection. The brain gets confused for a while cause it was used to give full throttle when it was time for an erection. Eventually the brain will adapt and learn to spot the difference. I have no scientific facts to back up these. I am using common logic.
4. You may have overtrained.Stop for 10 days.See what will happen.

It will pass.I saw erections I have never seen before with PE, plus gaining.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

As an addition to Bills very comprehensive advice, do you still get morning wood? If you do, I bet it’s still as hard as you are used to. If it is so, don’t worry about it at all. It’s temporary.

And don’t forget that right now you are busy with your penis almost every day, looking at it, feeling it etc. It could be that you are overthinking all the things you see.


* 7 July 2015 (start): BPEL 17 cm (6.7") / EG 13 cm (5.1")

* 6 december 2015 (latest): BPEL: 18.7 cm (7.4") / EG 13.6 cm (5.4")

note: I study medicine, will be honest and skeptical, but I never mean to offend :) My picture thread: TCG's pictures, gains and rants.

Originally Posted by TheCerealGuy
As an addition to Bills very comprehensive advice, do you still get morning wood? If you do, I bet it’s still as hard as you are used to. If it is so, don’t worry about it at all. It’s temporary.

And don’t forget that right now you are busy with your penis almost every day, looking at it, feeling it etc. It could be that you are overthinking all the things you see.

No morning woods, even when I have naughty dreams:D D.I don’t think it’s psychological, as I said my dick gets hard only if I stroke it really hard and watch porn or something. When it finally gets hard it stays like it if I masturbate or something, if I don’t it comes back to normal in a matter of seconds. I will surely stop any PE for now and hope everything is okay. Maybe stretching did this, I had a slight pain at the base of my penis from stretching a couple of weeks ago. The pain was not in my penis, but somewhere above it, for example in that area where you put your ruler to measure your penis. Any extra info would be appreciated

Originally Posted by bill10
1. Quit stretching. In the first months of PE may fuck up your EQ.
2. Yes, I had the same issue for the first 2 months. Not anymore.It’s probably cause of your brain and body trying to get used to your new size and work with it.
3. Your penis becomes less sensitive to the touch with PE until it learns to spot the difference between training and happy time.. Try having sex and see if it differs. I think it’s because when you PE you try hard to keep your penis lower than 90-100% erection. The brain gets confused for a while cause it was used to give full throttle when it was time for an erection. Eventually the brain will adapt and learn to spot the difference. I have no scientific facts to back up these. I am using common logic.
4. You may have overtrained. Stop for 10 days. See what will happen.

It will pass. I saw erections I have never seen before with PE, plus gaining.

When you say to stop for 10 days, does it mean I have to stop everything like masturbation, sex and PE? Or just the PE?

There’s a chance that that is the suspentory ligament (http://www.amepc.org/tau/article/vi…3123/4036/49867) or the fundiform ligament above it. It’s usually quite tight and can be damaged with PE. An injury there will definitely effect the penis and the ability to get erections, but it’s nothing permanent. Just give it rest.


* 7 July 2015 (start): BPEL 17 cm (6.7") / EG 13 cm (5.1")

* 6 december 2015 (latest): BPEL: 18.7 cm (7.4") / EG 13.6 cm (5.4")

note: I study medicine, will be honest and skeptical, but I never mean to offend :) My picture thread: TCG's pictures, gains and rants.

Originally Posted by rockpe
When you say to stop for 10 days, does it mean I have to stop everything like masturbation, sex and PE? Or just the PE?

PE mate.

As for the rest ,work only with the spontaneous erections. Don’t fprce erections for a while.

That’s what I would do. Whenever is up by itself only.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by rockpe
No morning woods, even when I have naughty dreams:D D.I don’t think it’s psychological, as I said my dick gets hard only if I stroke it really hard and watch porn or something. When it finally gets hard it stays like it if I masturbate or something, if I don’t it comes back to normal in a matter of seconds. I will surely stop any PE for now and hope everything is okay. Maybe stretching did this, I had a slight pain at the base of my penis from stretching a couple of weeks ago. The pain was not in my penis, but somewhere above it, for example in that area where you put your ruler to measure your penis. Any extra info would be appreciated

Rockpe, I got it completely. I had the exact same thing. It’s a pulled ligament. Give it rest. It will heal. It took me like a week I think.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Originally Posted by bill10

Rockpe, I got it completely. I had the exact same thing. It’s a pulled ligament. Give it rest. It will heal. It took me like a week I think.

K its been 3-4 days since I stopped completely from any PE and 2 days since I didn’t “touch” it at all. I currently have no spontaneous erection even if I watch porn, but I will let it rest(no PE no masturbation nothing) and I hope on new years I’m okay, cause I may need it. I pray my “little” buddy won’t let me down.

Also if you don’t mind, when you recovered, can you tell me if your EQ came gradually back or you just wake up after a week with your EQ back all of a sudden.

Thank you for responding,I’m not usually worried for myself, but I’m worried for my “friend” down there.I’ve known him for quite some time.

Gradually the first 2-3 days if, I can recall. One day I woke up with a rock hard wood. After that all ok.

Don’t worry. It is just matter of time.

Don’t watch porn. It’s kind of self inflected erection. You don’t want that.

You only want erection that your body produces alone as you are calm, or sleeping. With that kind of erections you can play gently if you like, although I wouldn’t suggest it until the erections are about 70% and above.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I hope my damage is not permanent.

It’s not.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

I’m back. I cheated a little and watched porn today after 4-5 days of no PE, porn or masturbation. Had no problem achieving an erection even without touching. Stroking it a little made it a lot harder tho(maybe harder than before).I think that my problem was not from any actual injury, but more psychological. I mean, I taught my penis to be jelqed and stretched in every direction without getting hard/erected,so it’s pretty logical that I would have a problem achieving an erection afterwards. The reason that when I’m really in the mood(horny) I have no problem with my EQ now and if I had any actual injury I’m sure I don’t have any now. I only had a morning erection once(but not a really hard one),but I think it was because of my annoying problem that whenever I wake up with a great urge too pee my penis is erect and I can’t pee(lol).Otherwise,I can’t blame PE for no morning woods because,well,I don’t remember having any morning woods even before I started PE. I think this problem may be because I watch porn too frequently.I’m happy cause today I masturbated 3 times through the course of the day(at porn, yeah pls don’t laugh) and I achieved great erection each time. With this opportunity, I measured it and it went close to 17.5 cm(yeah almost 7 inches).That’s good news. I have a question now for all PE-ers on this forum, are you supposed to get a hard erection even when you are not in the mood(horny) or just a normal more soft erection(but still an erection)?sorry for the long post I will continue my PE program in 1-2 days and hope further results.

Continue. You are fine.


BPEL 7 EG 5.5 NBPEL 6.5 Flaccid length 4.5. Started Jan 2015 at bpel 6.5 nbpel 6.0 and eg 5.2 flaccid length was 3.5

I have reached my goal. At least for now.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:29 PM.