Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Why should I pump?

Originally Posted by ICM
Thanks Hog, I was worried I was rambling.

You’re very welcome ICM.

>We’ve been pumping for nearly the exact same time, and my results include greatly increased flaccid hang, frequent erections throughout the day, and some gains in length and girth (especially at the base).<

Same results here, not to mention the wonders it works when you have sex immediately after pumping.:)
Actually, I started pumping to prevent a baseball bat effect, my base is solidly getting thicker.:)

>I am however struggling (but winning) to stretch enough skin so my balls don’t ride too high!<

Manual stretches of the scrotum will help a lot. Are you pumping your balls in a thin tube? It does wonders, I’m getting a 5,25” stretch of the sac with a 2,5” tube.

You know another reason why anyone pumps? It feels very, very good.:)


Last edited by Hog6.5 : 10-15-2004 at .

Originally Posted by petersellers
…that when you try to an erection you dick is spongy and feels like a soft balloon.

I know from my own experience that pumping provides great feeling and is very relaxing, but I do care who you are, if you are a pumper for more than a couple of years you will get a spongy dick.

Are these spongy erections just immediately after pumping, or was it an “all the time” constant condition?

I would be curious to know what your routine was like. Did you have a vacuum gauge, for example, to know what the pressures were? How long were your sessions, how often and all that. Was your daily routine the same (consistent), or was every day just kinda different, stuff like that.

Just curious, if you could elaborate?


Start a dialogue! The Gay Role Poll is waiting for your vote! :)

All truth goes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Then it is violently opposed. Finally it is accepted as self evident. -Schopenhauer

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. -Richard Dawkins

Originally Posted by petersellers
…, if you are a pumper for more than a couple of years you will get a spongy dick.

If you telling these new guy’s that any gains they get through pumping, will be permanent then you are fooling them and your self. Because what you end up with is a spongy cock that makes an erection nearly impossible….

I am just trying to be helpful and provide some light for the new guy’s

Petersellers,

I’ve been a pumper for nearly 4 years. I’ve made permanent gains and have hard non-spongy erections. We are all genetically different, so one guy’s dick’s response may be completely opposite the next guy. Plus there are exceptions to every rule.

We can all only share our personal experiences and let the other members make their own choices. Even I won’t make pronouncements that pumping will work for everyone or jelqing or hanging or ulis or stretches or clamping or …, although my experiences have been successful.

Being helpful also means keeping an open mind, especially in the territory of PE which is a layman’s lab experiment in progress.The information is here, but everyone needs to take responsibility for the implementation of these ideas and their safe use

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by petersellers
Avocet, may I ask how long you have been pumping? I pumped for close to six years, and I was not an over zealous pumper.

I did not make many mistakes when I pumped, I am sure that you, in your pumping life time have made big mistakes and do not tell me you have not? All pumpers have those day’s when they try to get the extra mile, so to speak

Now you know if you have pumped for more than a couple of years that when you try to an erection you dick is spongy and feels like a soft balloon. At least it should if you are a veteran pumper, which I assume you are?

I know from my own experience that pumping provides great feeling and is very relaxing, but I do care who you are, if you are a pumper for more than a couple of years you will get a spongy dick.

If you telling these new guy’s that any gains they get through pumping, will be permanent then you are fooling them and your self. Because what you end up with is a spongy cock that makes an erection nearly impossible. I was considered to be a veteran pumper and I prided my self on safety first, but it did not matter how safe I thought I was, I did end up with a spongy cock. It took me about six months to get to a normal erection.

I am just trying to be helpful and provide some light for the new guy’s

It will be four years this December that I have been pumping. I pumped 6 days on, 1 day off for much of that time. When my work schedule changed, I dropped back to 5 days on, 2 days off.

For 10 months prior to buying a pump I researched all of the pumping forums trying to learn how to avoid any sort of penile distortion or damage through pumping. I wanted no bloating, no change in the basic shape of my cock; just wanted more length/girth. And, because I have ED, I wanted to learn how pumping might lessen the degree of my ED, which it has.

My erections, both for pumping and sexual ones, are firm, unbendable and not the least spongy. Nowadays it is unusual for me to wake without a hard morning erection. I do not build up lymphatic fluid in my cock because of the manner in which I pump.

Mistakes I have made in PE:
One time only, early on, I exceeded my pressure range and ended up with a doughnut. I knew enough about the doughnut phenomenon to be aware that each subsequent doughnut one gets weakens the tissue and skin in the area of the circumcision scar (I am cut) making doughnuts more likely to occur. I did not get another one, ever.

A little more than two years ago I began doing Horse 440s. These are extremely strenuous manual squeezes, even for vets of PE. I developed two long, dark discolorations on the ventral side of my cock which ran from my glans to near the base, on both sides of my urethra. These have taken two years to disappear.

On two occasions I got red spots either from staying too long in the cylinder or going a bit too high on my pressure. I do not, personally, feel that red spots are necessary in the process of getting gains and in my case, having ED that is vascular in cause, I certainly do not want to be giving myself any ruptured capillaries. I have managed to avoid red spots since.

Re: PE (and pumping) gain permanence:
I am on record in a number of threads here at Thunder’s in saying that I do not believe that any gains from any form of PE are “permanent” for all men who do PE. Some vets who have quit PE altogether for a year or more then reported back here to Thunders or other PE sites have said they did not lose their gains. I know that in my case I need to continue some “maintenance” program to keep all of mine. Through some experimentation I now know that about 8 days a month of fairly lazy work keeps me well within the lower limit of 8 x 6 Club. If I don’t do that much work, I will gradually drift back to about 7.5 (I started PE at exactly 6” length) but with no loss of girth gains. When I resume PE and pumping again, I get that loss back pretty quickly, within a month.

In answer to your statement that all men who pump sensibly for more than a couple years develop spongy erections I must disagree completely. My guess, knowing quite a bit about ED and its causes, is that in your case whatever is the root cause of your own ED (diabetes, taking medications that cause vascular degereration, whatever) worsened and that is the reason your erections became spongy. Either that, or you overdid pumping in some serious way.

Meanwhile, I do not understand why you encourge men, repeatedly, to buy equipment from your favorite pumping site believing as you apparently do that pumping will surely give these men soft erections two years down the road.


_______________

avocet8

Peforeal, just a question…. the 2 inches in lenght that you have gained, are mainly because of pumping, or there is an extra of hanging?.

And your girth boost of aprox 2 inches?

(sorry for my english)


GoalStorm

Meta: 22"X12"

Peter Sellers,

I see that you have been a pumper for a long time great. The one thing that I bet is causing the problems you brought up is over pumping and most Important not taking a break to massage your penis about every 10 minutes. If you do not take a break to massage and get the blood flowing again then it will effect your erections and over time may make it hard to even get a errection. Our electric pumps are engineered to avoid all the problems that you speak of and there is no need to take a break as long as you don’t pump longer then 45 minites. I would advise any of the guy out there to make sure to take a massage break every 10 minutes to get the blood flowing again if not you will do damage!

Chris @ C.T.C.


Last edited by tps : 10-14-2004 at . Reason: Removed company link.

Originally Posted by Gugliermo
Peforeal, just a question…. the 2 inches in lenght that you have gained, are mainly because of pumping, or there is an extra of hanging?.
And your girth boost of aprox 2 inches?
(sorry for my english)

Gugliermo,

Most of my length was through pumping and jelqing. I am not a hanger, and I’ve never been much for stretching.

I will attribute most of my flaccid and erect permanent girth to pumping.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

WTF? If there is one like CTC that sells pumps, it is possible that there might be more?. Peforeal what you say is incredible, but sometimes I think that the ones that have gains are the ones that sells pumps.


GoalStorm

Meta: 22"X12"

Are pumping gains permanent?

Originally Posted by guido
Are pumping gains permanent?

They can be over a period of months/years.

P


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by Gugliermo
WTF? If there is one like CTC that sells pumps, it is possible that there might be more?. Peforeal what you say is incredible, but sometimes I think that the ones that have gains are the ones that sells pumps.

G,

Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying. But if I read your post correctly, let me say that I don’t sell pumps or have any connection with those who do.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

A good reason to start pumping, is you can be in the pumper union. We go on strike for all kinds of silly reasons. Its great! Plus we use mob muscle (the hangers) to push our agenda. Did I meantion I know where Jimmy Hoffa is? PUMPER 2004 - pump that stump


All information here is from my cow Bessy. The opinions and posts are hers and not mine. I just do the typing for her because we all know cows cant type. Fieldmouse :iws:

Well guy’s it looks like I created quite a bit of confusion and discussion on pumping. Avocet8, thanks for your candid reply. Yes I made mistakes, we all do, when we first start out. I had a vacuum pump with a Gauge on it, which I purchased from Kaplan. It was not until I had pumped for a couple years that I ran into Clayton at (yinyangchi@hotmail.com) He is far more knowledgeable about pumping than any body I know.

I did not have any routine to speak of, I used to pump for a couple of hours at time without a break, my pressure was around 4-5 Hg of vacuum, I also used to rap my genitalia in a heating pad. That action felt really good, It also gave me bigger flaccid lengths and big girths.

When I wrote to Clayton, he gave some real insight into my mistakes and suggested that I should get some cushions to put around the neck my tubes. At that time I had three cylinders, 1.7/5”, a 2” and 2.5”. I had purchased all three from Kaplan. I had requested some guidance from Kaplan, but he was not to helpful. He was only interested in selling me his personal service. Needless to say I did make any more purchases from him.

I did purchase some cushions from Clayton, and they did indeed do the trick. I used to get a very bad pain in the groin from the pressure of the cylinder at the base of my cock.

My routine changed drastically on the advise of Clayton. It went from big welts and water blisters to none at all. I started to pump 15-20 minuets, and then take a five minute break. I started with the smallest tube then went onto the second, and finally to the largest, which I also used for pumping my testicles. I did like the feeling of having big hangers.

Later I had problems with a couple of the cushions breaking down, I wrote to Clayton and told him, I and also sent pictures of the problems. Without any hesitation he sent me the newer cushions without any charge. I also purchase one his special ball and cock cylinders.

I continued to pump for the next two years, but I had noticed that my pecker was getting more spongy and I had difficulty in maintaining an erections. Mrs. sellers suggested that I should stop pumping and see what the results where like, which I was very reluctant to do. After a few months my erections became more normal and I was able to maintain a reasonable erection.

I decided to smash my cylinders and I have not pumped now for five years. Any gains that I may have made have long since gone. That it why I have started PE. I considered my self an pumper with some experience. At 70, I am now using Viagra for maintaining a good solid erection. I started pumping at the age 55.

Again it was not my intention to create any negative vibes in your pumping forum. I just wanted people to know that pumping can create some serious side effects If it is not done right.

Thanks again to all that replied especially CTC and Electron.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:17 AM.