Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Where can i buy a male coupler for my

Where can i buy a male coupler for my

Lapump. There is no way i am paying 13.00 for shipping a 7.00 part

In another post Mr. Tsuga relates that you can get the following parts and more from

Here is the post:Patience…

Here are some parts he listed out:

Check valve w/1/4” barbs #47245K13 $5.58
Quick disconnect - male fitting #5012K73 $2.14
Quick disconnect - female fitting #5012K61 $5.86
Gauge #3935K11 $8.11

Hope this helps.

"Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance." - Samuel Johnson

Thanks I found it for a frigging 1.00 compared to 7.95 + 13 shipping

Do you need the whole coupler or just the O-ring to repair one you already have?

Do you live outside the USA?

Thunder the link was in the next post under mine but here is the site anyways pn 5012K71 1/4” male to 1/4’ ID barbed coupler…FastTrack=false

Gprent I just needed the male couple> I bought a cylinder and it came with the female and I have a mighty vac from pep boys that I needed to connect to it via a male coupler

LOL no but now that you mention it I may take a look/see tomorrow :-D

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Sex DefinitionstwatteaserMen's Sexual Health1712-24-2005 01:04 PM
New male contraceptive without side-effectstwatteaserMen's Sexual Health710-14-2003 04:48 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34 AM.