Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

So far, so...

So far, so...

So far I’m not impressed with pumping.I have a BM X30 , I guess it works ok,, but I’m not comming out of the tube any bigger than when I went in.

Did I expect too much ?

How long are your sets? How many sets? Are you hydrated?

It can take time for your body to adapt to new stesses. I didn’t ever seem to get much out of pumping either until maybe three weeks of 1 day on/1 day off then out of no where I was measuring .25 inches larger after every session.


Bpel: 7.625

Mseg: 5.125

FSL: 8.125

Pumping is not as aggressive as hand manipulations or hanging regimes, so the improvements are longer in coming. Everyone’s physiology will have a strata of consequences to varying exercises. You have to find a program that works for you.


Take anything and everything that DutyQuest has posted with a large grain of salt.

Thanks guys, I will take your advice.

I think I will jelq before pumping every time !

Hard to tell with the BM, what with no guage and all. That would drive me crazy, not being sure what pressure I was using. Then again, pumping with water is probably great for your dick.

Wish there was a middle ground where someone would make a water pump with a waterproof gauge. Good luck w/ your continued pumping, just keep at it.

I will , thanks !

Are you using hot water? I try to get the water as hot as I can stand when pumping with the BM. I think this heat helps with the expansion quite a bit. Don’t get it too hot, but definitely as hot as you can stand without burning your unit.

I use a 2” x 10” tube fill the tube with hot/warm water until 3/4 of my shaft is covered. Then I pull a vacuum set the pressure and it completely covers the shaft. I maintain the air pressure where I want it. I’m sure the water is at about the same Hg.


Start 5-12-12 BPEL 6.5" EG 5.50" Midshaft

Now BPEL 7.625" EG 6.25" Midshaft

Long term goal NBP 8x6 - "Herman the one eyed German"

Yes I use hot water , I do feel a good amount of suction.

Sometimes its hard to keep the suction the same, I lose pressures slowly, so I refill and do another set.

Originally Posted by Stretch 2
I use a 2” x 10” tube fill the tube with hot/warm water until 3/4 of my shaft is covered. Then I pull a vacuum set the pressure and it completely covers the shaft. I maintain the air pressure where I want it. I’m sure the water is at about the same Hg.

Sounds interesting:-) ..I might try that!
I have 2 cylinders from vacu- tech.. .
Can I just fill the tube as you described, and connect the gauge and start pumping? Maybe you have a connector or something, or you just fill it and pump, is it safe?


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

As a side: Are you drinking lots of water the day or so before. Pumping requires a lot of hydrating. Not just the day you pump but always. Its a good idea to intake a lot of water always.

Originally Posted by mr.lover
Sounds interesting:-) ..I might try that!
I have 2 cylinders from vacu- tech.. .
Can I just fill the tube as you described, and connect the gauge and start pumping? Maybe you have a connector or something, or you just fill it and pump, is it safe?

Mr Lover,
I didn’t buy a pump, I use an air conditioning vacuum pump capable of pulling extreme pressure. I made my own tube, like I said 2” x 10”, I used a regular 2” PVC cap, drilled a small hole and tapped the threads. And, yes I have a 1/4” Air conditioner gauge connector. I use it straight up in the tub to keep the water from going over, and I change the oil frequently. I wouldn’t want you to ruin your pump. You can try it with caution and experiment with the process.

Stretch


Last edited by Stretch 2 : 05-16-2013 at .

Originally Posted by Tennsteven
As a side: Are you drinking lots of water the day or so before. Pumping requires a lot of hydrating. Not just the day you pump but always. Its a good idea to intake a lot of water always.

Tennsteven, not sure who you asking, but yes I drink more water than the average person per day. Additionally I don’t drink shit with sugar in it. Nor do I eat bullshit foods such as potato chips and doughnuts. The reason many people are obese.

Stretch

Originally Posted by king snake
So far I’m not impressed with pumping.I have a BM X30 , I guess it works ok,, but I’m not comming out of the tube any bigger than when I went in.
Did I expect too much ?

If the mental capacity of expecting too much is blocking the instant visual response of the exercise you performed I believe it is the only worry you have.
Yes you expected too much instantaneously.

Simply because you do not see the roots of a tree working does not mean the growth is negligible.

PG, good point !! , I did a 35 min session today. I was pretty chubby when I cme out.

I had a little fluid build up in my foreskin after , but nothing too crazy.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:00 AM.