Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Johnny Horn

Johnny Horn

I was thinking of buying these two:

Mustang Expansion Cylinder 9x2

Mustang Hand Pump Deluxe with Gauge

The only thing is that I emailed them and asked them if I can connect them directly and they said that I needed a connector hose. Now I know what that is, but any chance of finding one?
The cylinder seems okay, and the pump as well.

For 67 pounds sterling, I can get both. Instead of paying 100 pounds to get the same things, but in a box and a connector hose. :)

Can anyone help out?

Thanks in advance

Are you in the UK darkreign? I am interested in getting a cylinder and pump as well. Could you post a link for the site those products are on?

For the connector hose you might be able to use clear poly tubing (its in B&Q at <£1 a metre). It would depend on the fitments on the pump and cylinder.


Feb 2004 BPEL 6.7" NBPEL ???? BPFSL ???? EG 5.65" Feb 2005 BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 6.9" EG 5.8" Feb 2006 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.6" EG 5.85" Feb 2007 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.5" EG 5.9"

For best quality, I would look at LA Pumps. You can get cylinder PN SKU1 for $70 and deluxe pump with gauge and connector hose PN SKU6 for $60. Here is the address:

https://www.lapdist.com/Merchant2/m…tegory_Code=all

The picture I saw of the Mustang cylinder made it look like it was a tapered cylinder compared to the constant diameter cylinders at lapdist. A constant diameter or straight walled cylinder provides a better fit.

Thanks, gprent their stuff looked good. I’m just a bit wary of ordering goods that has to come through customs. I’ve had trouble in the past with stuff being messed around.


Feb 2004 BPEL 6.7" NBPEL ???? BPFSL ???? EG 5.65" Feb 2005 BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 6.9" EG 5.8" Feb 2006 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.6" EG 5.85" Feb 2007 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.5" EG 5.9"

Thanks for the links, darkreign. I should have guessed that was the name of the outfit and just googled it.


Feb 2004 BPEL 6.7" NBPEL ???? BPFSL ???? EG 5.65" Feb 2005 BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 6.9" EG 5.8" Feb 2006 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.6" EG 5.85" Feb 2007 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.5" EG 5.9"

Originally Posted by darkreign
I was thinking of buying these two:

Mustang Expansion Cylinder 9x2

Mustang Hand Pump Deluxe with Gauge

The only thing is that I emailed them and asked them if I can connect them directly and they said that I needed a connector hose. Now I know what that is, but any chance of finding one?
The cylinder seems okay, and the pump as well.

For 67 pounds sterling, I can get both. Instead of paying 100 pounds to get the same things, but in a box and a connector hose. :)

Can anyone help out?

Thanks in advance

darkreign, I bought a 2” cylinder and heavy duty metal pump from a UK company and bought a 1.75” cylinder from Lapdist. They use the same connections and are inter-changeable.

Originally Posted by mbuc

Thanks, gprent their stuff looked good. I’m just a bit wary of ordering goods that has to come through customs. I’ve had trouble in the past with stuff being messed around.

I’m the UK and ordered a pump from LApdist with no problems, comes in a large well padded box with medical supply written on it :D

Originally Posted by ForMeAndMyWife
I’m the UK and ordered a pump from LApdist with no problems, comes in a large well padded box with medical supply written on it :D

That sounds OK, except if arrives when I’m not around, what can I pretend to have ordered; what medical supplies could I need? :-k :


Feb 2004 BPEL 6.7" NBPEL ???? BPFSL ???? EG 5.65" Feb 2005 BPEL 7.1" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 6.9" EG 5.8" Feb 2006 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.6" EG 5.85" Feb 2007 BPEL 7.3" NBPEL 5.8" BPFSL 7.5" EG 5.9"

Originally Posted by bluenun
Darkreign, I bought a 2” cylinder and heavy duty metal pump from a UK company and bought a 1.75” cylinder from Lapdist. They use the same connections and are inter-changeable.

Sorry, what do you mean they use the same connection and are inter-changeable? My bad english are to blame. :)

You mean if I buy just the pump and the cylinder it should be okay then?

Thanks

Originally Posted by darkreign
You mean if I buy just the pump and the cylinder it should be okay then?

It looks like he is saying that, yes.

I have ordered from LAPdist twice, to the UK, with no problems.

Originally Posted by mbuc

That sounds OK, except if arrives when I’m not around, what can I pretend to have ordered; what medical supplies could I need? :-k :

Why not just be honest and say that your boss asked if he could use your address to have something sensitive posted to him that he couldn’t have his wife seeing……….”honestly darling I’ve got no idea what he’s ordered, but he promised it’s all above board and legal”

Just get the pump and the cylinder like you want, from Johnny Horn. All you need to connect them is some clear tubing that, as someone has already suggested, you can get from B&Q. If you are unsure what size to get, just take the removable connector from the cylinder with you. Try to get tubing that is a very tight or even too small a fit and then you can heat the end in some hot water when you get home and slide it on the connector. When it cools it fits very tightly. Good luck.

The makers of the Mustang are Body-images.co.uk. I believe they sell the connectors which are specially made to click onto the cylinders, and which are hed on by a spring clip (which can be removed but still retains the pressure in the cylinder Have a look at their website. they are very helpful.

Items are usually sent marked private and confidential in a plain box, but they may include a catalogue that is peretty hairy!!! so if you ask them not to send the catalogue, they will respect your privacy.

I have a Mustang and am very pleased with it!

Petit


Don't be a lurker left out in the cold. :lurk: Join the happy band of donors!

Psst! The link is at the bottom of the page :bigwink:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:27 AM.