Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Dr Kaplan vs Lapdist

Originally Posted by gprent

What is your normal shaft erect girth, not width? Without clamping, is your head girth larger than your shaft girth? If so, what is your head girth?

I started one year ago at 4.3” girth MS, now I am about 5.1” MS, and 5.5” in the clamp.

My head girth was always bigger than my shaft. My impression is that before ejaculation my glans is as big as in the clamp. It is not so much bigger than a 6” paper roll toilet because the glans isn’t circular.

Hello,
Well, I just picked up my Harbor Freights pump. It cost me $19.99, and now I know that there’s a Harbor Freight about 2 miles away from me.

Now, I need to figure out what kind of cylinder to get. I’ve looked at the ones at LApdist , BostonPump, and PumpToys. I have to say I’m leaning toward the BostonPump, mainly because of price, and I hear they’re not bad quality for what you pay. I found them on ebay too. Any ideas on which would be better between the “standard,” the “contour,” the “sleeve master,” or the “thick walled?”

I understand the consensus is mostly on the LApdist, and quite a few people like the cushioned ones @ PumpToys.com. I just don’t know. I have to also think about getting the male coupling, right? I’ve been reading up on all this stuff, and now I’m kind of confused…dangit!


"Things are more like they are now, than ever before."

30/04/06 BPEL-18cm; NBPEL-17cm; BPFSL-18.5cm; EG-14cm.31/12/06 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; MSEG-14.3.02/09/09 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; EG-14.3; BPFL -13; MSFG-12cm

Well, I’d like to start pumping this week…I think I’ll order the BostonPump and see how pumping goes for a while. If I like it I can upgrade it in a while.

Oh yeah, so what are people talking about pumping being messy and needing lube? I guess I have to lube up my penis before going in? I use baby oil gel for jelqing, will that work fine? I don’t remember reading about that in Pumping 101, but I’ll have to review it again before I start.

Thanks again.


"Things are more like they are now, than ever before."

30/04/06 BPEL-18cm; NBPEL-17cm; BPFSL-18.5cm; EG-14cm.31/12/06 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; MSEG-14.3.02/09/09 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; EG-14.3; BPFL -13; MSFG-12cm

Definitely get the longer tube, you are already close to hitting the end of an 8”er.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Thanks again for the help. I ordere the 2x9 cylinder from BostonPump. I think I’ll still need a male connector or something? I don’t know, I’m hoping I can pick something up from Home Depot for cheap. Any ideas?

Muchas Gracias!


"Things are more like they are now, than ever before."

30/04/06 BPEL-18cm; NBPEL-17cm; BPFSL-18.5cm; EG-14cm.31/12/06 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; MSEG-14.3.02/09/09 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; EG-14.3; BPFL -13; MSFG-12cm

Originally Posted by johnnyblubber
Well, I’d like to start pumping this week…I think I’ll order the BostonPump and see how pumping goes for a while. If I like it I can upgrade it in a while.

Oh yeah, so what are people talking about pumping being messy and needing lube? I guess I have to lube up my penis before going in? I use baby oil gel for jelqing, will that work fine? I don’t remember reading about that in Pumping 101, but I’ll have to review it again before I start.

Thanks again.

I have the boston pump cylinders and like them. For a 5.5-5.75” girth I would recommend a 1.75” cylinder.
I am that girth and I use a 1.75 width tube . It is just right for packing and pumpling for length. You will have a hard time filling a 2” tube and will end up with a lot of fluid buldup.

As for lube, the more the better. I use baby oil and then add a bit of Astroglide water based lube when I have packed the sides.
Once you pack the tube you want to be able to slide through the tube as easily as possible without binding against the sides. The easier it is to slide through the tube the longer you can stretch.

Hey tinytim,
Thanks for the info. I got it a bit a late, because I already ordered a 2x9. I think the 2x9 will work best, due to some piercing I have..and if you knew how much of a bitch it is to take them out and put ‘em back, you’d go with the bigger one too. Plus, my penis is not a perfect cylinder and I’m already pushing 2” wide.

Anyway, I see what you’re saying about lubing up. It makes sense now. Thanks for that.

I also wanted to keep record of my costs. There’s no sales tax where I’m at. I spent $19.99 on the pump, and $55.90 on the cylinder which includes shipping. Let’s round up and say I’ve spent $76 on a penis pump. We’ll see if I need to get a male coupling thingy and how much that costs, and hopefully I can find one at the H.Depot.

Thanks again for all the help, maybe somebody else will view this and find it helpful too.

Any & All Suggestions Welcomed,
JB


"Things are more like they are now, than ever before."

30/04/06 BPEL-18cm; NBPEL-17cm; BPFSL-18.5cm; EG-14cm.31/12/06 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; MSEG-14.3.02/09/09 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; EG-14.3; BPFL -13; MSFG-12cm

JB I am also fairly new to pumping (only 1 month) and I have been following the 5Hg max method with 10 minute sets (2 per day) but using a condom each time (see condom-pumping threads) and I find this to be a very safe way of getting maximum benefits with (so far) zero fluid build-up.

I also reckon it’s one of the most fun things you can do with your dick without having sex…


LWH

"Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

- Humphrey Bogart to Claude Raines, Casablanca

JB, you should have ordered the male connector from Pumptoys when you ordered the cylinder. If you can, contact them and add it. I don’t think you will have any luck finding one in Home Depot. These things come in a million sizes and you can also check them out at McMaster.com. It is a little confusing, but I think the connector you want there is a PN 5012K251. Enter that PN and you will also see a table of everything available. If you go to McMaster.com, you may also want to order several feet of clear plastic tubing, PN 53955K14, as the black tubing you got with your pump is not very long. You can also ask if Pumptoys will add this to your order. It shouldn’t add to your shipping charge.

Originally Posted by mark001
I started one year ago at 4.3” girth MS, now I am about 5.1” MS, and 5.5” in the clamp.
My head girth was always bigger than my shaft. My impression is that before ejaculation my glans is as big as in the clamp. It is not so much bigger than a 6” paper roll toilet because the glans isn’t circular.

It is difficult to recommend a cylinder size for you because of your large glans size. Ordinarily, the cylinder for your shaft girth would be a 1.75, but to accommodate your glans, a 2.0 cylinder might be required. However, because like you say, your glans is wide, but not circular, a 1.75 cylinder still may be the way to go. And 9” long.

The only problem you would have with the larger 2.0 cylinder is keeping your balls from being sucked into the cylinder while pumping, but you can control this by careful application of the lube.

Originally Posted by gprent
It is difficult to recommend a cylinder size for you because of your large glans size. Ordinarily, the cylinder for your shaft girth would be a 1.75, but to accommodate your glans, a 2.0 cylinder might be required. However, because like you say, your glans is wide, but not circular, a 1.75 cylinder still may be the way to go. And 9” long.

The only problem you would have with the larger 2.0 cylinder is keeping your balls from being sucked into the cylinder while pumping, but you can control this by careful application of the lube.


gprent,
thank you very much. Now I understand the difference between cylinders of 2” and a 1.75” wide.

Hey gprent,

Thanks for the advice, although, I didn’t order form pumptoys, I ordered from bostonpump. I didn’t want to get the coupling because they’re charging $15 for it! I’m sure I could find something that’ll work for cheaper. Do you think the part at McMaster will fit just the same with the bostonpump as it would for the pumptoys one?


"Things are more like they are now, than ever before."

30/04/06 BPEL-18cm; NBPEL-17cm; BPFSL-18.5cm; EG-14cm.31/12/06 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; MSEG-14.3.02/09/09 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; EG-14.3; BPFL -13; MSFG-12cm

Originally Posted by johnnyblubber
Hey gprent,
Thanks for the advice, although, I didn’t order form pumptoys, I ordered from bostonpump. I didn’t want to get the coupling because they’re charging $15 for it! I’m sure I could find something that’ll work for cheaper. Do you think the part at McMaster will fit just the same with the bostonpump as it would for the pumptoys one?

The quick disconnects are common throughout the penis vacuum pump industry. My only problem with McMaster is finding the right size, not only from all they have to choose from, but also because I am not familiar with the sizing nomenclature. I am pretty sure the PN I gave you is the correct one, but I have never had to order one before, so I am not 100% sure. From the measurements I have taken from my own equipment I think it is the right one. :) One thing is for sure, you can’t beat the price.

Hi guys,

Sorry to jump into this thread, but since you’re all talking about purchasing pumps and all - does anyone know any vendors that ships overseas?

I’ve been wanting to start pumping for a year now, but keep having push back because of the costs as well as the fact I can’t find a decent product that a vendor actually ships to Hong Kong.

Anyone help?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:07 PM.