Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Thick penis Hanging

Originally Posted by ironaddict69

I too have the cord. With a base girth of 7.5 when fully erect, I feel your pain with hanging, it will definitely take more weight. Funny enough, hanging has continued to make me thicker as well.. Wish it would only lengthen.

You and I are in the same boat. Too thick. I too only want length. Funny thing I also pushed a lot of iron until I hit 45. It pays off in later years. I’m still in amazing shape.

It does not harm in saying that what type of dick Iron addict 69 has which have 7” 1/4 girth. It does not reflect any gay affiliation…. It means that you don have 7” 1/4 circumference dick that is why you are not showing it on the forum and reluctant to do so. If you have definitely dick of this circumference, surely you put its picture on this forum. Hope you understand.

Originally Posted by Italian10inch
You and I are in the same boat. Too thick. I too only want length. Funny thing I also pushed a lot of iron until I hit 45. It pays off in later years. I’m still in amazing shape.

Righton brother. Keep at it. What length did you start at, and what got you to 10?

Tigerhead, if you would pull your head out of your ass, you would realize I have lots of photos on this site. Now please stop whining.

Calm down Iron.

tigerhead, if you clik on user’ profile you can see the threads he started in any section; in the case of Ironaddict69, you’ll see he has threads in the member pics section.

Iron Addict 69, If you have a penis having a circumference of 7 1/4” then show it’s picture on this forum. Please don’t impress other fellows by giving false statements about your penis girth. If you have this much girth then come up with it on this forum.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Ironaddict69 —

My cock seems to be similar to yours. I have been hanging now for only a couple of weeks.

What is this cord which you and others are referring to? I am hanging with 5 pounds for 20 minutes 2 or 3 times a day. No hanging on Saturday or Sunday, so it is 5 days on, 2 days off. I have not experienced any pain, but I have definitely noticed a change in EQ. I have also noticed better morning wood.

I would appreciate any suggestion, what with being new to hanging.

Thanks

Advice accepted from others as well.


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

Originally Posted by restored91
Ironaddict69 —

My cock seems to be similar to yours. I have been hanging now for only a couple of weeks.

What is this cord which you and others are referring to? I am hanging with 5 pounds for 20 minutes 2 or 3 times a day. No hanging on Saturday or Sunday, so it is 5 days on, 2 days off. I have not experienced any pain, but I have definitely noticed a change in EQ. I have also noticed better morning wood.

I would appreciate any suggestion, what with being new to hanging.

Thanks

Advice accepted from others as well.

I noticed a sharp increase in EQ and morning wood when I first started hanging as well.

There were also times where fatigue took my EQ as well, but sometimes the sacrifice must be made.

I’m on a decon break presently and EQ and morning wood are heroic, and I noticed an increase of 1/2” of base girth as well.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

A-unit

You had replied to me several weeks ago. Your advise was to hang light, possibly 2.5 or 5 pounds. I see where others are using quite a bit more weight. I never hang for more than 20 minutes, however.

You also said something about “riding the ??”. I do not remember the term that you used. Any way, what did you mean? Also what do some mean when they say that they do several sets?

Excuse all the questions, but I am attempting to learn as much as possible about the process of hanging, because I believe that that is the way for me to go to get the gain in length I desire.


Stats:

08-12-2014 BPEL 8.875, EGMS 6.6, EGB 7.25, EW 2.101, EV 30.331, FL 6.75, FG 5.6, Glans Girth 6.5p

Originally Posted by tigerhead
Iron Addict 69, If you have a penis having a circumference of 7 1/4” then show it’s picture on this forum. Please don’t impress other fellows by giving false statements about your penis girth. If you have this much girth then come up with it on this forum.

Okay Marinera and memento, I KNOW better than to argue with you. But this guy is a jackass, in the traditional sense. Please look at the whole picture and not me telling him to “stop whining” when he makes statements like THIS.

The thread starter here has a dick that is almost 2 inches longer than mine and as thick, by the way. Don’t let your insecurities get the best of you =)


Last edited by ironaddict69 : 05-04-2013 at .

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
Okay Marinera and memento, I KNOW better than to argue with you. But this guy is a jackass, in the traditional sense. Please look at the whole picture and not me telling him to “stop whining” when he makes statements like THIS.

The thread starter here has a dick that is almost 2 inches longer than mine and as thick, by the way. Don’t let your insecurities get the best of you =)

INSECURITIES is a better name for this forum. I thought it was a PE forum. I started just over 8 inches as a teenager and just over 6 inches around. That’s my natural size. I am longer now and thicker after over 30 years of PE. What do you guys want, for us bigger guys to tell you that PE doesn’t work? Well it does! Even for us who started out bigger, and yes for some of us who are already above average we want more. Is there a top end? For me 7 inches around is my top end, my wife does not like bigger than that. Length? Maybe a little over 10 inches whenever my wife tells me to stop. Maybe I reached as far as I can go. I learned a lot from the time I’ve been on this forum some stuff great, some not so great.

Originally Posted by ironaddict69
Okay Marinera and memento, I KNOW better than to argue with you. But this guy is a jackass, in the traditional sense. Please look at the whole picture and not me telling him to “stop whining” when he makes statements like THIS.

The thread starter here has a dick that is almost 2 inches longer than mine and as thick, by the way. Don’t let your insecurities get the best of you =)


I think Tigerhead has some issues understanding English.

Originally Posted by restored91
A-unit

You had replied to me several weeks ago. Your advise was to hang light, possibly 2.5 or 5 pounds. I see where others are using quite a bit more weight. I never hang for more than 20 minutes, however.

You also said something about “riding the ??”. I do not remember the term that you used. Any way, what did you mean? Also what do some mean when they say that they do several sets?

Excuse all the questions, but I am attempting to learn as much as possible about the process of hanging, because I believe that that is the way for me to go to get the gain in length I desire.


restored91,

A-unit told you to start light so you can build up to hanging more weight, to avoid injuries. Depending on your hanger, your tissues have to adapt to the tresses of the hanger and hanging. Increase your sets before increasing weight. Depending on how many sets you can do in a day or at a time - work up to that. Then gradually increase your weight, typically no more than 15% at a time.

“Riding the fatigue.” Is a term that hangers use when they reach a point of aching in their unit or in their ligs. At this point, it generally becomes too uncomfortable to continue hanging at your current weight, so you must drop to a comfortable weight. As you continue to hang through this, it is theorized that that is where your gains occur because you have reached the point of exhaustion and are breaking down the tough collagenous tissues.


Serious starting point: Nov. 2, 2009/BPEL 5.75 x 4.75 inches.

Current BPEL 7 1/2 x 5.5 inches.

Goal: BPEL 8 x 6 inches. Hell, if I hit 8, I'm going for 9!

Originally Posted by restored91
A-unit

You had replied to me several weeks ago. Your advise was to hang light, possibly 2.5 or 5 pounds. I see where others are using quite a bit more weight. I never hang for more than 20 minutes, however.

You also said something about “riding the ?”. I do not remember the term that you used. Any way, what did you mean? Also what do some mean when they say that they do several sets?

Excuse all the questions, but I am attempting to learn as much as possible about the process of hanging, because I believe that that is the way for me to go to get the gain in length I desire.

Fatigue is the term. Continuing to hang while experiencing close to pain.

Sets are multiple hangs of a period of time. When it comes to hanging the sets should not exceed 20 minutes due to risk of loss of blood to the tissues.(necrosis.)


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I like my penis because its over 3 cm.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:59 PM.