Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The PE World according to Shilow.

I do not do anything that would be considered exotic, simple exercises have always rewarded me well. Uli’s and hanging are the meat and potato’s; to get a big member does not require much more. The only thing that I would emphasize is that your arteriole walls are the most sensitive and the easiest to widen. The veins are more robust and resist expansion but they can be persuaded to move a bit.

I believe increasing the capacity of your penis to hold blood is an imperative, so enlarging the pipes is of paramount importance. I like to get my heartrate up before a PE session to enhance blood flow and generate a fresh supply of oxygenated blood cells, this will improve the workout and give greater expansion to the vasculature. Also, I like to have a mirror and target specific arteries and hold the squeeze for at least 3min, you can actually see the expansion of the arteriole walls. It is important to hold the squeeze to induce permanent widening of the vessels; it is through repetition and a disciplined approach that will result in significant volume changes. This can be done very efficiently with the hands and sometimes an elastic strap loosely around the scrotum and penis, I would never use a clamp or any other metalworking fixtures (for the love of Moses, its your penis).

In my way of thinking the widening of the pipes is the crucial element, it will affect your whole erectile circulatory system. This optimization is like changing out the 1/2 horsepower water pump and replacing it with a 5 horsepower roto-rooter. Hang tough, hang long.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

I’m sorry I guess I’m just stupid or something because I just can’t any sense out of what Shilow says. The more he talks the more confused I get about what he’s trying to say.
Concentration on larger veins. Balloons that don’t illustrate what he wants. Damage to tissues that won’t heal but remain permanent. Flaccid gains that don’t matter. Being stuck with flaccid proportions. Posts that people can’t find except on this thread.

What is going on here? I hate to be the one to tell everyone the Emperior is Naked, but ??????

I’m out of here. You guys play if you want. I’ve wasted enough time.

Sorry BBS is looks like your thread has been shanghai’d and trashed.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Shilow,

I’m trying to grasp this and other posts you’ve made about increasing erect size. OK, let’s discard the flaccid discussion for now. As I understand it, you are saying that the determining factor is size of veins and arteries, i.e. the size determine the amount of blood you can get into the penis?

For starters, why would you want to enlarge the veins? Larger arteries would translate to more blood in, but larger veins would mean greater flow out (= less pressure).

Secondly, veins and arteries are elastic. They can accomodate just about any change in pressure that is humanly possible. I don’t think you can make them permanently larger from from increasing pressure doing a ULI, you’ll always be in the elastic zone. Ever see the veins bulge on strongmen’s foreheads when they are doing tugrope? Those bulges are not permanent.

Thirdly, if this were correct:

Originally Posted by Shilow
This optimization is like changing out the 1/2 horsepower water pump and replacing it with a 5 horsepower roto-rooter. Hang tough, hang long.


then the cardio athletes would have huge units. Why aren’t we all at runners forum then? And how does that relate to “hang tough, hang long”? Hanging certainly does little, if anything for your cardiovascular capacity.

Finally, why do you advocate hanging? Why not aerobic excersize while pumping, such as sitting on a excersize bike while pumping?


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Let me illuminate my thoughts and understanding as I see it. Lets look at flaccid size, I hesitate to do this because it will contradict me on an earlier point. I have stated and I believe that your normal resting state flaccid remains the same (relatively speaking), however, due to PE and under the right circumstances you can make your flaccid size appear larger (it is larger because of your improved vasculature). When I wake up in the morning I have an excellent flaccid hang due to blood pooling in the groin area, relaxation factors, and the warmth of bedding and baggy flannel jammies, this only lasts as long as it takes for the package to thermoregulate to a waking state. Also, I have said on a hot day your hang will increase dramaticly due to excessive humidity and heat in the groin area.

I discount this flaccid gain because it is a variation that only occurs with “fluffing” or sauna-like conditions. But the reason it happens is a result of the increased capacity of your penis to hold blood, you experience a heavy wand due to the physiology’s ability to hold more blood (there should be a way to weigh the penis under the different engorgement levels under flaccid states). You can permanently enlarge blood carrying tissue, research this and you will find the tissue; especially, arteries and arterioles can be permanently widened. This is why PE works.

Cardio-athletes have well conditioned bodies that are high in stamina but they are not working their penis, the heart and lungs are the targeted areas. It is not necessary to worry about blood flowing out of your penis, just the intake. The erectile circulatory system is a dynamic piece of plumbing that works under the laws of flowmetrics, in blood carrying and delivery systems you can apply some physics to calculate volumes, flow rates and pressure. Pharmacology research has been doing this for years to establish correct drug therapies and activities related to cellular growth and reproduction.

The pressure supplied during an erection is fixed (relatively speaking), so inorder to improve the flowmetrics of the system we have to enlarge the pipes. If you have blood pathways that are a specific diameter and a pump that has a specific horsepower and you want to improve the pressure/flow in the system, you will have to either improve the pump or improve the pathways or both. We cannot improve the existing pressure so we have to work on the pipes. If you can enlarge the pipes in the system you will affect the pressure even though you have done nothing to the pump. This is why you can experience the so-called “flaccid gains” under certain circumstances.

The “hang tough, hang long,” is just a tag-line, but it is critical to realize your “inner penis” and to optimize your ideal erection, it is wholly seperate from vascular work. If you have been doing effective PE exercises for at least 6mos. you will see the evidence of larger pathways. This is why enlarging your penis takes time, the pathways take time to permanently widen but they do PERMANENTLY widen. Hang tough, hang long.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Tomba, is that you??

I don’t see how having wider tubes would increase pressure in the penis. Flow rate, maybe. However, during an erection, blood flow is limited by the rate of return from the penile veins. These veins are being squeezed shut by the force of the expanding trabeculae against the inner walls of the tunica. So, blood flow is already reduced. Ironically, increasing bloodflow during an erection would probably cause impotence, since the system works by trapping blood and allowing pressure to build.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

*Sigh*

OK - I admit it, my flaccid penis hasn’t changed size at all. Shilow is right, I only said it was bigger to, you know, be a big shot…

I’m sick of this argument so I’m bowing out.. As should all you others lying about increases in flaccid size, you’re only fooling yourselves…


See Ya,

BigJ

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
Tomba, is that you??


I would like to hear more about Shilow’s hanger.
:mutley:


Last edited by Mr. Nine : 05-18-2005 at .

Originally Posted by Shilow
Let me illuminate my thoughts and understanding as I see it. Lets look at flaccid size, I hesitate to do this because it will contradict me on an earlier point. I have stated and I believe that your normal resting state flaccid remains the same (relatively speaking), however, due to PE and under the right circumstances you can make your flaccid size appear larger (it is larger because of your improved vasculature). When I wake up in the morning I have an excellent flaccid hang due to blood pooling in the groin area, relaxation factors, and the warmth of bedding and baggy flannel jammies, this only lasts as long as it takes for the package to thermoregulate to a waking state. Also, I have said on a hot day your hang will increase dramaticly due to excessive humidity and heat in the groin area.


First, you most definitely stated that there is no such thing as flaccid growth. Now you say it “appears” larger. Which will it be?
Second, if excessive humidity is has any part in getting an increased hang, I guess that means we should waterspray our crotches every so often, huh? Hell, anyone from Seattle here? Does your flaccid get larger during the wet season? No, humidity has no part in this - heat does. Humidity is a RESULT of poor ventilation in your bedspreads.

Originally Posted by Shilow
I discount this flaccid gain because it is a variation that only occurs with “fluffing” or sauna-like conditions. But the reason it happens is a result of the increased capacity of your penis to hold blood, you experience a heavy wand due to the physiology’s ability to hold more blood (there should be a way to weigh the penis under the different engorgement levels under flaccid states).


So the wand has an increased capacity to hold blood. But this contradicts what you stated in an earlier post, where you say the tunicas (“tough skin”) are “very difficult to influence”:

Originally Posted by Shilow
The penis is a hydrostatic structure that relies on pressurized liquid for rigidity. A structure that relies on internal pressure for stiffness must have a means of restraining that pressure—a tough skin—to make sure its innards stay innards. The structure must contain a degree of flexibility, it must bend without crimping—an inability to do so could lead dangerously to a pinched blood vessel. The physiology is so robust (for a penis), that it is very difficult to influence the receptacle; instead, we must influence the inner workings (vasculature) that cause it to enlarge and become erect.

Originally Posted by Shilow
You can permanently enlarge blood carrying tissue, research this and you will find the tissue; especially, arteries and arterioles can be permanently widened. This is why PE works.


So that is why it works. No small claim, but if permanently enlarging blood carrying tissue is what counts, why do you insist on hanging? By the way, please give me some links to medical abstracts or the like that explain how blood carrying tissue can be enlarged, because your claim seems a little lofty.

Originally Posted by Shilow
Cardio-athletes have well conditioned bodies that are high in stamina but they are not working their penis, the heart and lungs are the targeted areas. It is not necessary to worry about blood flowing out of your penis, just the intake. The erectile circulatory system is a dynamic piece of plumbing that works under the laws of flowmetrics, in blood carrying and delivery systems you can apply some physics to calculate volumes, flow rates and pressure. Pharmacology research has been doing this for years to establish correct drug therapies and activities related to cellular growth and reproduction.


But you just said that working the cardiovascular system was important, why else get up your heartrate before PE? You claimed you replaced the puny waterpump with a rotoroooter? Besides, if I need not worry of blood flowing out, then what about this qoute in your previous post:

Originally Posted by Shilow
The veins are more robust and resist expansion but they can be persuaded to move a bit.


??

Originally Posted by Shilow
The pressure supplied during an erection is fixed (relatively speaking), so inorder to improve the flowmetrics of the system we have to enlarge the pipes. If you have blood pathways that are a specific diameter and a pump that has a specific horsepower and you want to improve the pressure/flow in the system, you will have to either improve the pump or improve the pathways or both. We cannot improve the existing pressure so we have to work on the pipes. If you can enlarge the pipes in the system you will affect the pressure even though you have done nothing to the pump. This is why you can experience the so-called “flaccid gains” under certain circumstances.


If the pressure supplied during an erection is fixed, then why do you bother get your heart rate up before a work out? Or better yet, follow my suggestion and work out while pumping? This is just not true, peoples flow and pressure change with increased rate of heartbeat. Besides, there are people that have high blood pressure - and as far as I can undertand this leads to ED, not a bigger hardon! Heck, there are medicines that widen the vascular temporarily (relaxates them), in order to lower blood pressure. Why use viagra if we can take that medicine instead? Alcohol has that effect, nicotine the reverse. Hell, I’d better start drinking in order to get a bigger hardon! (Mbuc, how about you Scots? Swedes bingedrink on weekends, never noticed that myself. Maybe I should start measuring my gains when I’m drunk)

Nevermind, now that I’ve followed your advice, improved my cardiovascular system so that I have larger veins and arteries - what about that balloon you spoke of earlier? It is so tough that I can’t change the size, yet I get a larger hardon? If I can’t enlarge the tunicas (which is proven since I can’t get a larger flaccid), then I have larger veins and arteries in the same size CCs. Which means there is less space for the spongy tissue, so how come my hardon just got larger?

Originally Posted by Shilow
The “hang tough, hang long,” is just a tag-line, but it is critical to realize your “inner penis” and to optimize your ideal erection, it is wholly seperate from vascular work. If you have been doing effective PE exercises for at least 6mos. you will see the evidence of larger pathways. This is why enlarging your penis takes time, the pathways take time to permanently widen but they do PERMANENTLY widen. Hang tough, hang long.

Shilow, you are confusing the hell out of me. Could you please post the following:
1) Links/qoutes/references to research showing that the cardiovascular system can be enlarged.
2) How on earth you calculate the flows and pressures you are talking of.
3) Your routine - how long you’ve done it, what you do, how often
4) How hanging relates to the flows and pressures.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Originally Posted by mgus
Shilow, you are confusing the hell out of me.

I am thinking in about another 10 to 20 pages he will have everyone cleared right up. I’m going to get a thesaurus and to the local university to get a medical student to help me understand 1/4 of the shit he is trying to say.

Shilow, I am just blown away with the impressive words, I am ready to call you a Guru. Just the feeling I get trying to understand anything you say makes me feel inadequate and therefore in the presence of a Higher Power.

This all reminds me of Monty Python at the Hollywood bowl, when John Cleese holds a job arguing for a living, having just been paid for an argument but not quite arguing:

“This is not an argument, this is contradiction.”
“No, it isn’t!”


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

If you have read my threads you can understand how my way of thinking can make perfect sense and attribute it to your own experience in the realm of enlarging your manhood. The confusion that some of you are having lies in the very nature of the complexity and chameleon-like nature of the penis. In PE the goal is to optimize the erectile circulatory system so you can realize all the penis that is there to have, you have built-in capacity that is hidden. Your not increasing the physical size of your flaccid phallus; this is difficult, if not impossible to do. Instead, you are trying to, in effect, put more air in the balloon. The way to do this is by increasing the flow rate of blood and the pressure that it is delivered.

I have not contradicted myself in my way of thinking, your flaccid remains nearly the same under most all circumstances. However, I will concede that when engorgement inducing factors present themselves the flaccid member will begin periscoping out (exposing inner penis), and you will experience girth improvement due to vasculature spaces filling with blood. This is mother nature taking over and engaging thermoregulation activities, in my part of the country when heat is present so is high humidity—it is a good test of the effectiveness of your PE activities. But this is not the norm, most of us do not have a sauna going on in our pants 24hrs of the day, I experience a large flaccid size with the same frequency as solar eclipses (maybe a little more). The point being, flaccid size just does not amount to a hill of beans, your either endowed with a large package or your something else. Its the erection size that matters. When I jump in bed with a gal the erection is predictably about 8x6; the flaccid before or afterwards is woefully small but I can sneak away and slap the little guy around and have it swell up to a decent flaccid size. Everybody knows what I am talking about here, I cannot believe the incomprehension from some of you.

The tunica is a wretched bastard, you would have a tough time driving a nail into it. It is designed so well that it will not bunch up or crease or stretch or bend (relatively speaking), it was made for fucking any hole imaginable. I believe kevlar got its origins from this matrix of fibrous tissue. But, you have built-in capacity (most of you) to exploit, your penis can grow in all dimensions with enhanced circulation. This is an important aspect of my theory that I do not think is considered by most of you, I believe the penis is limited in its growth potential based on every individuals “built-in” capacity. Squeezing a 50% erection and the resulting expansion is your built-in potential for girth; applying a maximal stretch on a 10% erection is your length potential (this is unscientific but I believe it applys to the vast majority of the PE community).

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
I don’t see how having wider tubes would increase pressure in the penis. Flow rate, maybe. However, during an erection, blood flow is limited by the rate of return from the penile veins. These veins are being squeezed shut by the force of the expanding trabeculae against the inner walls of the tunica. So, blood flow is already reduced. Ironically, increasing bloodflow during an erection would probably cause impotence, since the system works by trapping blood and allowing pressure to build.


Pressure change in a closed system is a result of flow rate, density of a liquid, and the diameter of the pipe, if we can change the pipe diameter we can affect the pressure (this is science). I do not believe your analysis of engorgement, when the blood becomes trapped that is your erectile state it is not a precondition to an even larger erection. I believe the valves under normal (relaxed) circumstances will allow the inlet of blood until the resistance of the cylinder will nolonger expand under the existing erectile pressure. This is why we can have muted erections, in situations that would include a full bladder or extreme arousal the valves can shutdown prematurely resulting in a smaller than normal erection. These conditions result in tension and an induced rigidity that screws up the ideal flowmetrics, everyone knows what tension can do to a golf swing.

Hanging is a critical piece to expose the inner penis, you have worked at your blood flow characteristics and now you have to help the system by weakening the resistance of the base penis. Weakened suspensory structures will allow the improved pressure in the system to elongate the rest of your member. It is kind of like the automatic antenna on the car; if the mast becomes stuck at a certain section and your not getting full extension, apply a little WD40 and all of a sudden your receiving “radio-free” Europe.

The cardiovascular system is a small piece, I only mention it because it is probably something that I do different in the PE game. I will PE after tennis, a run, cycling, etc. to get the boost in newly oxygenated blood cells and I find the quality of erection to be boosted, try it, and see what you think. Hang tough, hang long.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Originally Posted by mgus

Shilow, you are confusing the hell out of me. Could you please post the following:

1) Links/qoutes/references to research showing that the cardiovascular system can be enlarged.

2) How on earth you calculate the flows and pressures you are talking of.

3) Your routine - how long you’ve done it, what you do, how often

4) How hanging relates to the flows and pressures.

You forgot something.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

exercise bike while pumping: Good idea

Shilow: First off welcome: Its not often we get newbies on this site so opinionated posting threads with the knowledge and authority of vets. It’s obvious you are a well educated man who pulls no punches and speaks his mind. I agree with some of the things you are saying, but disagree with most.

First: Your balloon analogy just doesn’t hold water. Of course we know the penis is really nothing like a balloon, but for the sake of argument: If you fill a 6” balloon with water it becomes a 12” balloon if you fill it to capacity every day for a year it may become larger still. But if you empty the water out after a year or two or three years of overfilling, stretching that balloon just to the breaking point (the way we do our penises with aggressive PE) I can assure you the empty balloon will be longer than its original 6”

Secondly: I honestly feel flaccid gains are much easier to come by than erect gains, at least in my case. In two years of PE, EXTREME PE I have gained about 2” in both erect girth and length yet I have nearly doubled the volume of my flaccid size. I believe this is probably mostly due to my girth gains. I think a 6-1/4 to 6-1/2” girth hangs better than a 4-1/2” girth; at least it does in my case. A fat dick is heavier than a skinny dick. This is just common sense. Sure my flaccid hang looks better coming out of the hot tub than it does coming out of the pool, I’m sure even Lex Steel looks better on a warm day than he does skinny dipping in December, but even out of the pool my flaccid is always better than it was pre-PE. Before PE I didn’t even have a flaccid coming out of the pool. I had a dick deficit.

Third: The impressions you give that flaccid gains are not important, that only erect gains matter. Well, maybe for tracking gains, but not for self esteem. I agree that most of the men here are more concerned with erect gains, but not all. There are some of us here that feel flaccid gains are just important, and a few (me included) feel it is more important. I have always been happy with my erect size, even back when it was less than 6”. But if you stop and think about it for a minute you will realize the about 90% of the time anyone sees you naked, you are flaccid. I don’t care if it is the locker room, the urinal or on a nudist beach, or even with a new girl friend on your first date. The very first time she sees you dick, in most cases it will be flaccid, semi erect at best, and believe me, first impressions count big time. So to say flaccid size doesn’t matter is ludicrous.

However, you are right about one thing; that is incorporating cardio into out PE routines. I have been doing this for quite a while and I feel it has helped my girth and I know it has helped my FLACCID HANG! After a brutal hanging, clamping and pumping routine I run or at least power walk eight miles with 2 pounds of lead rings around my dick. I do it seven days a week. The thighs are the largest of all muscles, when they are worked hard they pump a lot of blood through the central trunk of the body. I know that after a run wearing the weights or even after an hour on the treadmill wearing them my girth is so pumped up I have to use lube to get them off when some guys have to wrap to keep them on. After two laps around the Hackberry Golf course I end my PE day in the COLD pool, where I swim laps with the weights on. I think mgus may have been joking about sitting on a exercise bike while pumping?
But it might not be such a bad idea, and I might just be the first to try it.

BG


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes


Last edited by Big Girtha : 05-19-2005 at .

I admit that flaccid size is only for looks. I myself use to have flaccid size that is embarrissing, very embarrassing until I thought my dick will disapear. When I use to go to swimming pool, my dick feels and looks small. But when I am in erect size, it is huge. But now after few weeks of PEing, my flaccid size is around 4 and 5”. Also it doesn’t matter how cold or hot it is. There is only little to change in Florida’s weather lol.

My purpose of PEing is not just flaccid size, but it is Erect size which is my mean GOAL.

If I have a choice to chose between flaccid size and Erect size, I will defintely choose ERECT size over all :) . I am happy to have both at the moment.

Mgus, if you do a google search on any of the topics you will find a plethora of information, try widening arteries, flowmetrics in a closed system, pharmacology and drug delivery etc, I cannot do your homework. I am in maintenance mode, I worked a program for about 3 years. I hang now and again for fun and squeeze the pecker when the mood hits.

The other areas I have covered. You have to hang to get that “inner penis” exposed (your aiding the erectile system to maximize the elongation). In my way of thinking, the penis comes in sizes just like the fingers on your hand; some people have large hands some have smaller hands, its the same with the sexual package. Lex Steele has a large package and it is always large (flaccid or erect), he is a type that does not have great variation in flaccid vs. erect. He has a sausage that pretty much goes from soft to hard, his “inner penis” is always out, he fits the “shower” category to a “T”.

I have seen people write that they have flaccid gains but they dont have erect gains and vice versa, having flaccid gains and no erect gains makes no sense. I just wish discussions pertaining to flaccid gains were nolonger germaine to the topic, I mean, you can talk about what God gave you but than leave it. If you have enlarged your erection it means you have affected the erectile circulatory system and it follows that parasympathetic and regulatory mechanisms will sometimes engorge the flaccid penis to new size. You have increased the volumetric capacity of your penis and the infrastructure, so under normative states it will be the penis you have always had but when the plumbing experiences a delta you will see what before might have been hidden.


Banned for posting bullshit again - previously Salvo

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:24 PM.