Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

PM made public thread for Monty

12

Healing is a thing that occurs over a long period of time sometimes up to 100 hours, sometimes quicker if your young and have a strong immune system. If during that time period the healing process is interrupted by hanging or an ADS that stretches the damaged area then that is all that is necessary for elongation of that particular tissue whether that be ligaments or corpus cavernosa. Doesn’t matter, what does matter is that in preventing the healing process from completing the phase three part of the cycle we in effect produce a condition of disturbed tissues. When disturbed tissues are not allowed to finish the healing process they will remain in the elongated state. You see the final stage of the healing cycle is for the body to return the damaged tissues to their original length or shape so a ligament, as a for instance, will return to its original size and in addition become stronger, but when that healing process is disrupted then the tissues remain elongated and don’t necessarily strengthen themselves.

We could in effect accomplish the same thing we do with stretchers of any kind by applying a stretch every hour or two for a very short period. The necessity of continuous stretch isn’t really necessary. What is necessary is to disturb the healing process often enough to prevent the tissues from returning to their original state. Kind of like scratching a wound, if you pick at it, it never heals. That’s what we’re doing with an ADS whether it be rings or vac or stretcher.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Ok, I’ll ask this then…when, or how often, do “you” wear your PE weights, and for how long of a duration?…in conjunction with your hanging regiment.

I’m wearing mine at least 6 hours a day and sometimes 9 or 10 hours. I heavy hang at least 3 sets of 20 minutes daily if I can. My hanging sets are usually 10 to 15 lbs depending on flexibility that day. Some days I’m just too tight to hang really heavy so I let it go for that day with less time or maybe less weight. I do OTL left and right and I’ll add fulcrums directly on my ligs during each set. Kegels while hanging seems to be beneficial and increases the strength of those muscles.

I’m able to be more consistent these days as the kids have moved out so I have more private time. If I were to be back in the lack of privacy arena I would strive for more ADS time so I would guarantee no losses between sessions. In the past I might have to miss 2 to 3 days a week of hang time so I felt it necessary to use the Rings for longer periods especially closer to my bed time and early upon rising. I think that is the time we’re most vulnerable to healing completion is overnight so I make sure that the ligs are stretched before and after bed times. When the kids were still home I was using my rings upwards of 15 hours a day.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Geeeze, 15 hours a day…..so you didn’t go out much then? Or did you wear your weights out while you were doing daily chores and activities? I have come to the conclusion that I can not wear my weights at work because I am moving around too much, and they might slip off or pinch because of all the movement. So that’s about 4-8 hours of 5 days a week gone there.

Originally Posted by Monty530
I’m wearing mine at least 6 hours a day and sometimes 9 or 10 hours. I heavy hang at least 3 sets of 20 minutes daily if I can. My hanging sets are usually 10 to 15 lbs depending on flexibility that day.

Also, so when you say you are doing 10-15lbs, are you decreasing weight by a lb or two after each set, like Bigger suggests? I am currently doing BTC at 13.75, 12.5, 11.25, and 10 lbs for 20 minutes each when possible. Then I wear my weights(all 5) for whatever time I deem possible throughout day. I may try to hang again later, if I can find the time-starting off at 8.75lbs since I ended with 10lbs on the last hang.

Originally Posted by Yssupgnitaeevol
Geeeze, 15 hours a day…..so you didn’t go out much then? Or did you wear your weights out while you were doing daily chores and activities? I have come to the conclusion that I can not wear my weights at work because I am moving around too much, and they might slip off or pinch because of all the movement. So that’s about 4-8 hours of 5 days a week gone there.


I wear mine at work. I’m up and down a lot all day long.

Originally Posted by Yssupgnitaeevol
Also, so when you say you are doing 10-15lbs, are you decreasing weight by a lb or two after each set, like Bigger suggests? I am currently doing BTC at 13.75, 12.5, 11.25, and 10 lbs for 20 minutes each when possible. Then I wear my weights(all 5) for whatever time I deem possible throughout day. I may try to hang again later, if I can find the time-starting off at 8.75lbs since I ended with 10lbs on the last hang.


I usually can judge by feel how much weight is appropriate for any particular day. Some days I’ll hang really heavy i.e. 15lbs then other days I just can’t go up there so I’ll do around 10 or 11 lbs. I usually don’t vary my weight during any one day. If I start out at 14lbs I just stay there for the duration of sets for that day. Some days I can get in additional sets but usually I only have time for 3 sets so I do 2 sets of SO and 1 set of SU.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:51 AM.