One clamp or two, glans color, capn's wench, and other noob questions
Hello there! I have recently started hanging, after doing research, and am really enjoying it—particularly because I can actually WORK while I exercise :)
However, I do have a few questions related to hanging in general
1. I am using the Captain’s Wench, which I find much more “friendly” to my penis than my homemade AFB. I created it and have been using it, comfortably, but I have a question regarding the clamps. In the instructions, it only shows the use of one. Is there any reason not to use two clamps? Does one “clamp” point work more effectively than two? I initially thought of two to distribute the clamp “load” more evenly, but now I wonder it that distributes the weight more to the whole penis, and not the ligaments, if that makes sense?
2. I have read several posts about glans color and temperature: cold and purple is BAD! However, I have an ethnic background (though I’m caucasian) and my penis, in general, is MUCH darker than the rest of my body. Even when I’m tanned, my penis is darker than my tanned skin. What I’m getting at is, after 15 mins of hanging, my glans is usually just a bit darker than normal—I wouldn’t say it’s purple, but it’s darker and certainly colder than the rest of my body. Everywhere I’ve read, this is a no-no. However—doesn’t it make sense, in a way? We put a snug cloth wrap around the penis, THEN use the squeeze grip to get the wench on tight, THEN use a clamp. It feels like it makes sense that your circulation would be affected, somehow. Should I be jelqing as an attempt to pump blood in?
Keep in mind, I never lose feeling in my penis or foreskin (I’m uncut), and I have never had any spotting or semi-permanent discoloration after hanging
3. I read through hanging 101 and all the other important hanging threads—unfortunately, some of them seem out of date, particularly hanging 101, which makes several references to LOT and how you don’t want to strengthen the penis, all of which have been questioned or disproven. Is there a more current “guide” for hanging?
4. What’s the better progression: increasing weight per week, or increasing time per set?
5. I’m still getting my head around the wrap. I understand the wrap should start about an inch below the glans, and the hanger itself should be attached an inch “into” the wrap. However, this is difficult for me. My glans is about an inch alone, so that means the wench has to attach 3 inches down my limp dick. Add to this, I have pretty bad turkey neck—like, from my mons/base of my penis, my scrotum “travels” an inch from the base of my penis outward. This means I hang pretty close to my base, and sometimes even have to wrap the outer edge of my scrotum so I have a full wrap. Is this normal??
05/06/2013: BPEL: 6.250" | MSEG: 5.125" | BPFSL: 6.250" | MSFG: 4.375"
10/15/2013: BPEL: 7.000" | MSEG: 5.375" | BPFSL: 7.563" | MSFG: 4.750"
Goals: BPEL: 7" ACHIEVED New goals: BPEL: 7.5" | MSEG: 5.75" | Brad the Bartender's Progress Log and Pics
Last edited by bradbartender : 07-09-2013 at .