Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Hanging Safety Tips

12

Hanging Safety Tips

Hanging can be a moderate risk PE technique if done safely, and very dangerous otherwise. I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for people to share safety tips, hanging do’s and don’ts. Here’s a start.

Safety tips:

First, do an internet search on penis anatomy. For your dick to work properly, you need good nerve function and good blood flow. If you are going to hang, you want to make sure you do not impair nerve function or blood flow. Look at where the major nerve bundles are, where the major blood vessels are, and where the major ligaments are. Hanging aims to stretch the ligaments without damaging the blood vessels or nerves.

When starting out, get a proper hanger. If you make your own, read carefully the posts on Thunder’s to see the proper ways to do that. Do not hang with a noose. You can damage your nerves and blood vessels with a noose hanger because it puts too much stress on places where blood vessels and nerves are vulnerable.

Start with very low weight: 2 kg / 1 lb. Start with short sets: 10 minutes. Between sets, take everything off and massage fresh blood into your penis. Look carefully for damage like bruises, blisters, lack of sensitivity, tingling. If you see any of this, stop for the day and try again tomorrow.

Take it slow. PE is a slow process. Be patient. Most injuries happen when people add weight or time too quickly, or don’t take the time to learn how to hang properly. We want yours to be a success story, not a sad one.


Live long and prosper.

Thanks for the post. Good mention about nooses, too.


............Now ---->>> Later

BPEL: 7.50" ----------->>> 8.00"

Flaccid: 3" to 6" -------->>> Up to 7"

Any tips for wrapping with a vac style hanger like the LG? Do you recommend a silicone toe cap?

Good read Ernie,+1


2014, 6 1/4 bpel by 5 3/4 eg

2017,7 3/8 bpel by 6 1/4 eg

Originally Posted by Sthom
Any tips for wrapping with a vac style hanger like the LG? Do you recommend a silicone toe cap?

I think kingsnake use a 2.5 inch micropore tape over glans and thats enough.

Originally Posted by HenrikL
I think kingsnake use a 2.5 inch micropore tape over glans and thats enough.

Been hanging for 4-5 months and already have had 3 blisters along the way. I’ve tried a single strip of micropore followed by microfoam covering the entire glans. That setup is what most recently lead to a blister just outside the area covered by the micropore tape. I’m tempted to cover the entire glans with micropore tape but it’s an absolute nightmare to take the tape off.

Originally Posted by Sthom

Been hanging for 4-5 months and already have had 3 blisters along the way. I’ve tried a single strip of micropore followed by microfoam covering the entire glans. That setup is what most recently lead to a blister just outside the area covered by the micropore tape. I’m tempted to cover the entire glans with micropore tape but it’s an absolute nightmare to take the tape off.

Check my thread Week or 2 back pics,theres some pics that might be helpful.


2014, 6 1/4 bpel by 5 3/4 eg

2017,7 3/8 bpel by 6 1/4 eg

Originally Posted by b balls
Check my thread Week or 2 back pics, theres some pics that might be helpful.

Read through your thread. What weight were you able to hang with this setup? I didn’t get my first blister until I hit 10 pounds. My most recent blister was at 12 pounds.

Originally Posted by Sthom
Been hanging for 4-5 months and already have had 3 blisters along the way. I’ve tried a single strip of micropore followed by microfoam covering the entire glans. That setup is what most recently lead to a blister just outside the area covered by the micropore tape. I’m tempted to cover the entire glans with micropore tape but it’s an absolute nightmare to take the tape off.


At this point I would suggest you get a real hanger as in a clamp style. I never once had a problem using a bib starter except that from doing lots of girth work I started growing out of it. Being completely honest I always lost the interest in hanging after two months. I did that many times over the past 3 years but I always felt comfortable using that hanger.

Great work on this thread Erinie!

Originally Posted by kingscounty
At this point I would suggest you get a real hanger as in a clamp style. I never once had a problem using a bib starter except that from doing lots of girth work I started growing out of it. Being completely honest I always lost the interest in hanging after two months. I did that many times over the past 3 years but I always felt comfortable using that hanger.

Great work on this thread Erinie!

I started hanging with a Bib Starter before moving on to the LG. I was up to 15 pounds with the Bib and I had all kinds of trouble along the way. EQ was in the gutter the entire time, constant issues with skin pinching, always felt like I was stretching skin more than ligaments, glans twisting under load, incessant fiddling with wrap and hanger setup to no avail. I know a lot of people swear by the clamp style of hanger, but it just wasn’t working out for me. In addition, 6 sets of 20 minutes every day was becoming a huge ordeal with a full time job and kids at home.

Originally Posted by Sthom
Been hanging for 4-5 months and already have had 3 blisters along the way. I’ve tried a single strip of micropore followed by microfoam covering the entire glans. That setup is what most recently lead to a blister just outside the area covered by the micropore tape. I’m tempted to cover the entire glans with micropore tape but it’s an absolute nightmare to take the tape off.

What if you covered it all up with tape then just shower your penis to lose the adhesion?

Originally Posted by HenrikL
What if you covered it all up with tape then just shower your penis to lose the adhesion?

That’s pretty much what I’ve resigned myself to do. Once this blister heals, I plan on using 3M micropore tape over the whole glans followed by 3M microfoam tape over the entire glans plus 1.5 cm beyond the coronal ridge.

In reading older threads, some mentioned using a silicone cap and filling it with baby powder. I’m tempted to try this, but I wanted to know if anyone is still doing this with any success at higher weights (I.e. More than 10 pounds).

Originally Posted by Sthom
That’s pretty much what I’ve resigned myself to do. Once this blister heals, I plan on using 3M micropore tape over the whole glans followed by 3M microfoam tape over the entire glans plus 1.5 cm beyond the coronal ridge.

In reading older threads, some mentioned using a silicone cap and filling it with baby powder. I’m tempted to try this, but I wanted to know if anyone is still doing this with any success at higher weights (I.e. More than 10 pounds).

I think it sounds actually pretty easy tape up and ready to go then just jump in shower. Thanks for the idea man Ill probably have to do the same thing when I start hanging.

Originally Posted by HenrikL
I think it sounds actually pretty easy tape up and ready to go then just jump in shower. Thanks for the idea man Ill probably have to do the same thing when I start hanging.

That’s assuming the tape comes off easily in the shower. I’ve tried soaking the micropore for awhile before trying to remove it, and it still wouldn’t peel off easily. I probably rushed it though. I’ll soak with soap and water and see what happens.

Originally Posted by Sthom

Read through your thread. What weight were you able to hang with this setup? I didn’t get my first blister until I hit 10 pounds. My most recent blister was at 12 pounds.

I have never had a problem with taking the tape off.I take mine off right after hanging and have never had a blister from hanging.the most I hung with the LG hanger was 12 pounds, but in my opinion I don’t think you need to hang nowhere near that much because once your ligs are stretched you just have to use heat and do yoga stretches to keep the ligs stretched and they will stay no need to keep hanging just stretch with heat and there you go.Just my two cents I hung for over a year with the LG hanger.Hope this helps.


2014, 6 1/4 bpel by 5 3/4 eg

2017,7 3/8 bpel by 6 1/4 eg

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:17 AM.