Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Are Two Sets at a Very High Weight + ADS Better Than Hanging A Lower Weight All Day?

12

Are Two Sets at a Very High Weight + ADS Better Than Hanging A Lower Weight All Day?

Would it be better to hang at 20lbs for two sets to create the micro tears and a stretch and then use an ADS to maintain the stretch for healing elongated?

Or is it better to consistently hang lower weight sets all day?

Please post your opinions?

Who thinks ‘no’ and who thinks ‘yes’?


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry

I think high volume low weight with an ADS is the way to go.


Starting stats- 5.9 BP Current stats- 7.5 BP, 5.25 EG, 8.13 BPFSL

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Mr. F,
It sounds as though your theory would work. Especially if you are the type to heal quickly. If you’re not, then maybe a longer hang with lower weights would be more effective.

Ocelot,
Your tag line is Hilarious. Not important, I know, but I thought you should know.

Mr.F,

I know one guy at MOS, Dashdeming, who claimed he gained 2 3/8” length in just over 15 months by hanging hardcore. Hardcore meaning high weight for short hang period.

Here is the link: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/…read.php?t=4778

Originally Posted by zabora
Mr.F,

I know one guy at MOS, Dashdeming, who claimed he gained 2 3/8” length in just over 15 months by hanging hardcore. Hardcore meaning high weight for short hang period.

Here is the link: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/…read.php?t=4778

Yeah I think he did one superheavy set for 20 mins a day.


6 X 5(Jun 2002) ----> 8 7/8 X 6 (OCt 2009) -----> 9.75 X 6.0 (Goal)

'I think you will find that the one thing all big gainers have in common is tenacity.' ~Bib

Did he follow it with light ads, like golf weights?


Believe it and Achieve it.

No, I do not think so. He did not mentioned anything about using an ADS after his Hanging session.
However, he pointed out that from time to time he would switch to Manual stretching.

Otherwise, He’s basic plan of attack would keep it short n heavy.

I also have to point out to the Newbies that, he did not jump straight into hanging heavy right from the start,
But rather build up the poundage slowly.

The problem here is yes your going to get some gains and yes the heavy weights will create micro tears but if you find yourself in a plateau, you have no where to go.

I think a more conservative approach is to do just enough weight to give gains in the first place. Stay at that weight until your gains slow down then if techniques such as fulcrums, angles, and such don’t produce gain returns then you have somewhere to go with weight increase, otherwise you could find yourself up in the 30 and 40 pound area in no time and some real possibility of injury.

I managed to stay under 20 pounds for three years and my gains continued all of that time. I don’t see a reason to get into upper poundage unless you have nothing else that will work.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:
…. I don’t see a reason to get into upper poundage unless you have nothing else that will work.

Agreed. The higher the weight, the faster your penis will become stronger.

For most of guys, it could be a good idea using high weights only if they are short on time or are planning to cement gains (or overcoming a plateau) and take a decon break right after.

I disagree with you Marinera taking a decon break is exactly the wrong thing to do. That’s usually what creates a plateau in the first place. Breaks are the time which the body uses to return things to normal. This means that things return to their original state. That’s what healing is all about and the opposite is what an ADS is all about. A decon should never be utilized unless you want to recover from an injury or take a deliberate break from PE. Toughening of tissue is accomplished during breaks. Kind of like Big Girtha says,”Never let it turtle” There’s a reason for that.

<For most guys, it could be a good idea using high weights only if they are short on time or are planning to cement gains (or overcoming a plateau) and take a decon break right after.>

I’m confused by the statement above. How could you possibly “cement gains and overcome a plateau” with the same technique?
I think that using the logic that says that because your short of time is a reason to use higher weights is irresponsible and dangerous teaching.

I’m going to stop here because we don’t agree on many aspects of PE philosophy and I don’t want to get into a diatribe of superfluous debate. Frankly I don’t think Moderators should allowed to post rebuttals or any kind of interjections on the forums, but that’s just my opinion.

If anyone wants to continue here feel free to PM me.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

I’m beginning to believe that there is no reason to ever hang more than 20 pounds. I made some pretty quick temporary length gains by hanging massive amounts of weight, but lost almost an inch of erect length after a 3 year break, didn’t lose any girth. Now I’m hanging more and longer sets with less weight and seeing pretty fast flaccid length gains, but so far I have not gained back the lost erect length. It could be that I’m just not getting as hard, being 3 years older, but I really think it is because my dick is just too thick to stretch anymore. But I do agree, do your heavy sets first, then ADS as much as possible. Now daily, I vacuum hang 15 pounds for a one hour set then ADS continuously. I’m sitting on my dick as I type this, but anytime I’m on my feet, I’m wearing the lead rings.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Monty:
The problem here is yes your going to get some gains and yes the heavy weights will create micro tears but if you find yourself in a plateau, you have no where to go.

I think a more conservative approach is to do just enough weight to give gains in the first place. Stay at that weight until your gains slow down then if techniques such as fulcrums, angles, and such don’t produce gain returns then you have somewhere to go with weight increase, otherwise you could find yourself up in the 30 and 40 pound area in no time and some real possibility of injury.

I managed to stay under 20 pounds for three years and my gains continued all of that time. I don’t see a reason to get into upper poundage unless you have nothing else that will work.



I pretty much would have to agree Monty.

But I think that doing the Heavy 1 or 2 sets a day approach could be something to consider for some. But of course, that means definitely being careful and not trying to do too much too fast with heavy weights, but working your way up. People have to consider conditioning the soft tissues to work up to that weight. I’m thinking more along the lines for someone that wants to hang but really doesn’t have time to hang up to 4 or 6 sets or more a day. I think working your way up to heavy hanging 1 or 2 sets with an ADS could be a routine that may work for some. Or even doing like Dashdeming did on MOS by hanging 1-2 sets per day and some jelqing as well.

I’m currently following Bib’s advice and I do about 6 sets a day. That means usually 3+ hours a day hanging including my breaks and warm-up time with rice sock a day! That is a big commitment to try and pull off for 6 months let alone a year. But I’m sticking with it for a year to see what happens. I’m just into my 2nd month. Haven’t gained yet but I’m patient with it. If I don’t get any gains over a year, I plan on looking into the hardcore hanging, but I think I will be able to meet my goals after a year. They are modest. I just want to see if this stuff will finally work for me. I had too many privacy issues, and some injuries in the past to knock me out.

My current routine:

Warm-up rice sock 10 minutes, followed by 6 sets for 20 minutes. 10 minute breaks in-between.

I do have some weights I purchased from you Monty a while back, I’m hoping to start using them in a few more weeks when I feel more comfortable with my routine. Right now I’m just not ready for them.

Originally Posted by Monty:

I disagree with you Marinera taking a decon break is exactly the wrong thing to do. That’s usually what creates a plateau in the first place. ….

There are enough case reports around here that show the adverse.

Originally Posted by Monty:

…..

<For most guys, it could be a good idea using high weights only if they are short on time or are planning to cement gains (or overcoming a plateau) and take a decon break right after.>

I’m confused by the statement above. How could you possibly “cement gains and overcome a plateau” with the same technique?

……….

By creating micro-tears and changes in the extracellular matrix of connective tissue. When all the gains due to the hysteresis are obtained, the healing of the sub-failure damage is the final touch to make the ‘new length’ permanent.

With the same process, once all the gains that could come from the visco-elastic properties of tissues are got, using high poundages can be a way to evercome the plateau.

Originally Posted by Monty:

….. Frankly I don’t think Moderators should allowed to post rebuttals or any kind of interjections on the forums, but that’s just my opinion.

……..

You do want to objurgate moderators? Thanks God this is not your site, man.

Thank you all for sharing your perspectives and some of your experiences. I am an experienced pumper and have hung infrequently this year but am beginning to clock the hours hanging. I do remember making some remarkable flaccid gains with low weight, I have not tried heavy weight hanging and I am a little risk averse.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

All I know is after taking a deconbreak of about a month I have not seen any gains in 6 months.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The CHICKENCHOKER BTC ADS DevicechickenchokerPenis Hangers4006-20-2005 02:56 AM
ADS How much weight will workmoreloverPenis Hangers503-26-2005 08:22 PM
Starting hanging weightMaximumGaynePenis Hangers501-08-2004 08:51 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54 AM.