Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Alternating and combining bib- and vac-hanging

12

Originally Posted by plustwo
Maybe he’s copyrighted the thread, too?

Quite possibly. :uhuh:

I’m sorry if you get defensive very easily t3. You weren’t very clear of your intentions, yet you bitch at people telling them to to stop bitching and get the fuck out of “your” thread? This is what I don’t understand, as I only saw one person bitching.

To get back on topic:

Mr. Happy asked if you were interested in how much weight you could hang? If you are interested in doing this I would like to here your reasoning behind this, as I think this would be a threat more than a benefactor seeing how much weight one could hang.

Thank you Mr. Happy. I was just wondering whether it wouldn’t be better to close the thread :) .

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
I have a question.

What’s the point?

Are you interested in how much weight you can possibly hang? If so why?

I think there must be a relationship between force (pull) and effect (deformation). More weight, more gains I would assume.

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
I don’t really understand the need for this, unless the goal is simply to hang high weight.


Hang high weight but at low risk because the two hanger types have different risks. So hanging weights at the two hangers at the two hangers would add weight but not much risk

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
I’m thinking the goal here is to make a longer, thicker, working dick.

I wonder that after a certain weight threshold the fibers will just toughen up and you will slow your lengthening process down to nothing.


If that hypothesis were true, then my point would be weak.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by Long Grass
Quite possibly. :Uhuh:

I’m sorry if you get defensive very easily t3. You weren’t very clear of your intentions, yet you bitch at people telling them to to stop bitching and get the fuck out of “your” thread? This is what I don’t understand, as I only saw one person bitching.

To get back on topic:

Mr. Happy asked if you were interested in how much weight you could hang? If you are interested in doing this I would like to here your reasoning behind this, as I think this would be a threat more than a benefactor seeing how much weight one could hang.

I don’t really want to know how much weight I or anyone can hang, because in order to really know it you would have to hang more and more weight until serious complications - like your gland tearing off - would occur.

So far I thought that hanging high weights produce best effects - but I may be wrong. Am I wrong?


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by mravg
I think the proper course for legal protection of an idea like this would be a patent not a copyright. It is possible to patent a new combination of old technologies. However, in this case I doubt that the patent office would find this combination to meet the criteria of what they call “unobviousness”, or an “inventive step”.
If it were patentable, that does not mean it would be marketable or of any economic value. Since it is a process, not an article of manufacture or a “thing” of any structure, how could you sell it?
I recommend you look elsewhere to find your fame.
I understand you were probably not serious when you mentioned it 3T, but I thought I would add the real considerations here for those who might be interested.

Again - I am not intended in having copyright, patent right or whatever would be appropriate. I am only interested in my dick. And I would like to share some ideas and discuss them in order to improve my/our understanding of how to make our dicks grow.


Later - ttt

That would best be answered by one of the hanging vets. Although I tried hanging for a very short while I did get up to 10 lbs. That isn’t much in the hanging field, but it’s a nice middle of the road range to see gains. I dropped it though (not the weight :) ) and took on high tension extending for 20 minutes each instead. Not currently doing that now because I’m focusing on another PE aspect at the moment.

I believe if I stuck with it and maybe moved up a few more lbs I might of seen gains by it. Even with not using any heavier weights, but by upping the set time by 5 minutes could of done the same thing too I think, but I wouldn’t go more than 20 minutes each set. Also hanging more (doing more sets) would probably be more beneficiary. Hanging scares me more than clamping. I think though there’s a certain level of weights and a certain level of lig/tunica toughness that one can modify by doing more sets, but once that slows down (which would probably take a good while) then upping the weights would be a factor I would throw in. But that won’t happen though because I don’t think I’ll undergo hanging again.

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
If that hypothesis were true, then my point would be weak.

Yes.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Yes.

Mr. Happy -

You may be right that tissues strengthen if you hang high weights.

However, if you distribute the sessions over the day, - morning - noon - evening -, and if you use an ads in between the sessions and a hair tie + wrist wrap at night - I believe that you could hopefully freeze the elongated state of your dick. It seems to work for me, but you could argue that it would work just as well without the heavy weight hanging sessions. I could not prove that your point were wrong :) - what do you think?


Later - ttt

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:07 PM.