Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How do I Use my Extender?

12

Not going to happen. You will always be able to stretch out an nonengorged tissue farther then an erection. But if you prefer an extender, get a vacuum type. It will be more tolerable than any noose.

Thanks for the warm up info I’m gonna give that a try.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
Not going to happen. You will always be able to stretch out an nonengorged tissue farther then an erection. But if you prefer an extender, get a vacuum type. It will be more tolerable than any noose.

Thanks for the advice.. I can’t get one right now with money and other matters, but I will in the future I am sure

Adding to the original question of this thread, is there an optimum way to wear the extender to induce max growth ie; straight down or straight up or does it matter?

Originally Posted by quest4size

Adding to the original question of this thread, is there an optimum way to wear the extender to induce max growth ie; straight down or straight up or does it matter?

Can’t claim to be an expert, but I would say that to maximize lig gains, especially if you’re just starting PE, straight down would be best.

However, if you can wear it more hours because it’s better concealed in an upright position, I would go for that, time in the extender is important

Originally Posted by quest4size
Adding to the original question of this thread, is there an optimum way to wear the extender to induce max growth ie; straight down or straight up or does it matter?

When I wore it for the 4 hours/day it worked very well for me. The way I did it was.. Down diagonal to one side first. Then after half your time has passed put it up diagonal to the opposite side. I took breaks every two hours back then but would now advise every hour.. Although I would hate to be doing many hours and changing it every hour.. That’s why I am trying 2 hours the last few months

Would anybody be able to tell me where I could buy or get a vac head ?

That’s how I do it too, that’s what I meant by straight down, down right pants leg for a while, then to left when making a tension adjustment, back and forth all day.

Originally Posted by Ireland8x6
When I wore it for the 4 hours/day it worked very well for me. The way I did it was.. Down diagonal to one side first. Then after half your time has passed put it up diagonal to the opposite side. I took breaks every two hours back then but would now advise every hour.. Although I would hate to be doing many hours and changing it every hour.. That’s why I am trying 2 hours the last few months

Would anybody be able to tell me where I could buy or get a vac head ?

How have your gains been thus far? Do you log your total hours with the extender?

I use the vac extender as well (didn’t ever bother with the noose) and I bought that from Monkeybar, he is listed here at thunders under products if you’re looking for one.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:31 PM.