Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

true average size?

123

Originally Posted by wadzilla
“small: < 6.0 bpel <4.25 eg
avg: 6.0-7.0 bpel 4.25-5.25 eg
large: 7.0-8.0 bpel 5.25-6.0 eg
huge: 8.0-9.0 bpel 6.0-6.5 eg
Monsta: > 9.0 bpel >6.5 eg”

My bpel is large, but my eg is huge. Now, if I can just get my bpel to be “huge,” I’ll be happy.
(P.S., not interested in being a “Monsta”)


BPEL Pre PE In Inches
BPEL - 0.25 (incorrectly measured - sitting,self-measure)
“small: < 6.0 bpel <4.25 eg - 54.68 %
avg: 6.0-7.0 bpel 4.25-5.25 eg - 35.81 %
large: 7.0-8.0 bpel 5.25-6.0 eg - 8.38 %
huge: 8.0-9.0 bpel 6.0-6.5 eg - 0.82 %
Monsta: > 9.0 bpel >6.5 eg” - 0.1 %


Start - 20.10.2010 - SHORT GOAL - LONG GOAL - LONG ,LONG,LONG GOAL

BPEL - 8.25" - BPEL - 8.65" - BPEL - 9" - "SHANE DIESEL" or "JACK NAPIER"

MSEG - 6.35" - MSEG - 6.70" - MSEG - 7" -

small: < 6.0 nbpel <4.5 eg

avg: 6.0-7.5 nbpel 4.5-5.5 eg

large: 7.5- 8.5 nbpel 5.5-6.5 eg

huge: 8.5- 9,5 nbpel 6.5 -7.0 eg

Monsta: > 9.5 bpel > 7.0 eg”

Originally Posted by sintagma

small: < 6.0 nbpel <4.5 eg

avg: 6.0-7.5 nbpel 4.5-5.5 eg

large: 7.5- 8.5 nbpel 5.5-6.5 eg

huge: 8.5- 9,5 nbpel 6.5 -7.0 eg

Monsta: > 9.5 bpel > 7.0 eg”

You have a small penis, and heal complexes !


Start - 20.10.2010 - SHORT GOAL - LONG GOAL - LONG ,LONG,LONG GOAL

BPEL - 8.25" - BPEL - 8.65" - BPEL - 9" - "SHANE DIESEL" or "JACK NAPIER"

MSEG - 6.35" - MSEG - 6.70" - MSEG - 7" -

Based on many surveys using researcher measured BPEL (bone pressed erect length), the +/-1 sigma ( one Standard Deviation above and below the mean ) penis length is 5.1-6.7 inches (5.9 +/- .8).

Approximately sixty-eight percent of men will fall within that range.

Correspondingly:

On the high side —>

6” - 6.7” = Above Average (16% of men longer)
6.8” - 7.5” = Big (2.3% of men longer)
7.6” - 8.3” = Really Big (.15% of men longer) — one out of 660
8.4” - 9.1” = Enormous (.003% of men longer) — one out of 30,000
9.2” - 9.9”+ = Freak of Nature (.00003% of men longer) — one out of 3.5 million

On the low side —>

5.1” - 5.8” = Below Average (16% of men shorter)
4.3” - 5” = Small (2.3% of men shorter)
3.5” - 4.2” = Puny (.15% of men shorter) — one out of 660
2.7” - 3.4” = Tiny (.003% of men shorter) — one out of 30,000
1.9” - 2.6” = Micro/Freak of Nature (.00003% of men shorter) — one out of 3.5 million

Realize that these are approximations, but the maths is accurate.


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.1BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- Girth cemented

No PE since 2015 -- starting back up

Originally Posted by kdong
Based on many surveys using researcher measured BPEL (bone pressed erect length), the +/-1 sigma ( one Standard Deviation above and below the mean ) penis length is 5.1-6.7 inches (5.9 +/- .8).

Approximately sixty-eight percent of men will fall within that range.

Correspondingly:

On the high side —>

6” - 6.7” = Above Average (16% of men longer)
6.8” - 7.5” = Big (2.3% of men longer)
7.6” - 8.3” = Really Big (.15% of men longer) — one out of 660
8.4” - 9.1” = Enormous (.003% of men longer) — one out of 30,000
9.2” - 9.9”+ = Freak of Nature (.00003% of men longer) — one out of 3.5 million

On the low side —>

5.1” - 5.8” = Below Average (16% of men shorter)
4.3” - 5” = Small (2.3% of men shorter)
3.5” - 4.2” = Puny (.15% of men shorter) — one out of 660
2.7” - 3.4” = Tiny (.003% of men shorter) — one out of 30,000
1.9” - 2.6” = Micro/Freak of Nature (.00003% of men shorter) — one out of 3.5 million

Realize that these are approximations, but the maths is accurate.

That seems messed up. All those values above add up to <37%. That would mean that over 60% of people are ~5.9”? I can’t see how a normal distribution curve could possibly have such a shape? Maybe I’m messing something up?


Starting Size: April, 28, 2010: NBPEL-7" Girth-6" (base, MSG, glans)

Currently: BPEL-8" NBPEL-7.25" Girth-6.25" (base)/6.125" (MSG)/6.125" (glans)

Originally Posted by bohm
That seems messed up. All those values above add up to <37%. That would mean that over 60% of people are ~5.9”? I can’t see how a normal distribution curve could possibly have such a shape? Maybe I’m messing something up?

Understand the maths, I never used the word between, I used the word over.

There are 16% of men over 6.7” this includes men over 7.5” , men over 8.3” and men over 9.1” .

13.7% of men are between 6.7” and 7.5” (between +1 sigma and +2 sigma).

Do you now understand?


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.1BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- Girth cemented

No PE since 2015 -- starting back up

Got it.

1. So ~68% are between 5.1” to 6.7” BPEL.
2. ~16% are >6.7” BPEL.
3. ~16% are < 5.1” BPEL.

This one kinda surprised me: “7.6” - 8.3” = Really Big (.15% of men longer) — one out of 660.”

So if you use NBPEL that comes to, at the most to ~7.0” NBPEL. So if I understand it, that means that only one out of 660 guys have a dick longer than ~7” NBPEL. That doesn’t seem right to me?


Starting Size: April, 28, 2010: NBPEL-7" Girth-6" (base, MSG, glans)

Currently: BPEL-8" NBPEL-7.25" Girth-6.25" (base)/6.125" (MSG)/6.125" (glans)

Originally Posted by bohm
Got it.

1. So ~68% are between 5.1” to 6.7” BPEL.
2. ~16% are >6.7” BPEL.
3. ~16% are < 5.1” BPEL.

This one kinda surprised me: “7.6” - 8.3” = Really Big (.15% of men longer) — one out of 660.”

So if you use NBPEL that comes to, at the most to ~7.0” NBPEL. So if I understand it, that means that only one out of 660 guys have a dick longer than ~7” NBPEL. That doesn’t seem right to me?

Read the maths again, 1 out of 660 are longer than 8.3” .

Peter North (famous Porn star) was 8.5”

“The size of North’s penis, reported to be 8.5 inches in length by 6 inches in girth, is amongst the largest of all current male porn stars, as claimed by female co-stars Kelly O’Dell, Harmony, and others.[Citation needed] Hence, people in the industry refer to him as “The North Pole.” “

http://www.wikiporno.org/wiki/Peter_North


Kdong Starting: 7.1 x 5.125 vol = 14.84 cu. in. Current: 7.1BPEL 5.5 MSEG = 17cu. in. GOAL --> 8.5 x 6.5 vol: 28.6 cu. in.

Took Time off, lost some gains-- Girth cemented

No PE since 2015 -- starting back up

Thanks, I gotta stop watching tv when I’m doing this. Sorry and that sounds about right to me.


Starting Size: April, 28, 2010: NBPEL-7" Girth-6" (base, MSG, glans)

Currently: BPEL-8" NBPEL-7.25" Girth-6.25" (base)/6.125" (MSG)/6.125" (glans)

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:57 PM.