Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The Size at which a Penis is Too Big: Info from 3rd Channel 4 Documantery

Originally Posted by Endow
So… it breaks down like this then, according to consensus in not only this thread, but many other threads I’ve read on this same topic:
95% of women would have a max of 8x6 (give or take 1/4-1/2” girth at most)
4% of women would have a max of 8.5 x 6 (give or take 1/4-1/2” girth at most)
1% of women would have a max of over 8.5 x 6 (give or take 1/4-1/2” girth at most)… keep in mind that the very few women who actually have a max beyond that measurement, which would only be relevant with only 1% of women, could just as easily have a max of 9x6.
If I was to actually record this it’d likely then look something like:
.5% = a max of 9x6 (give or take 1/4-1/2” girth at most)
.3% = a max of 9.5 x 6 (give or take 1/4-1/2” girth at most)
.15% = a max of 10 x 6 (give or take 1/4-1/2” girth at most)
.05% = a max of anything over 10 x 6 (give or take 1/4-1/2” girth at most)

Not that I don’t believe you, but where did you find this info Endow? What/which thread(s)?

I think that girth for 95% could be raised a bit higher, like 6.25 or something. It is the length that hurts primarily.

Peace, Love and PE

/Swensk


Gone cementing - Started (2005): 7.25 NBPEL 5.7 EGMS. 5 years later (2010): 8.25 NBPEL 6.3 EGMS. 8 years later, 3 years with no PE (2013): 8.1 NBPEL 5.9 EGMS

Originally Posted by oratom
Originally Posted by UlcasterDropout
They don’t know how good they got it.


Too fucking true. Any guy who complains about his penis being “too big” needs to get a headcheck. You don’t have to put it all the way in, you know.

Originally Posted by UlcasterDropout
I’d like to give them a headcheck with my foot. They have it made, and they know it.

I think you’ve got the wrong idea— this is a perfectly legitimate thread.

This thread is about staying within limits where pelvic stimulation of the clitoris is still possible.

Some guys on the forum want nine & ten inch penises at any cost, which is their prerogative. Other guys might not want to forgo ‘pelvic-grinding’ for extra length.

I’m trying to establish for myself (and for those others who’ll inevitably read this thread) the length at which full penetration and pelvic contact might be compromised by length-gains —information you may also need, if you continue PEing.


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry

Mr. Fantastic, I’m raising my glass to the day that making this decision will be relevant for me…..and also to the lucky dogs who are sweating the issue already- you lucky dogs!

:gulp:

For me it’s kind of like the voyager space craft preparing to land in another solar system…..i.e. it aint happening tommorrow….


THEN: bpel 6.0 eg 5.0 bpfsl 6.125 NOW: bpel 7.375 eg 5.25 bpfsl 7.625

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now our only hope is in the hydrogen bomb." - Charles Bukowski

Originally Posted by wantsmore
Mr. Fantastic, I’m raising my glass to the day that making this decision will be relevant for me…..and also to the lucky dogs who are sweating the issue already- you lucky dogs!

:gulp:

:gulp: I’ll raise one with you, and to your continued gains— keep on keeping on and you’ll get there.


Previously known as Mr. Fantastic

-------------------------------------------------------------

Size Myths in the Porn Industry

Originally Posted by oratom
Indeed we can. :)

I meant the guys who have small dicks and don’t do PE. Seriously, thank God for PE. Thank God.

So tell them- no need for teeny weenies ever again.

[Aside]I’d read you 5*5- just making a point[/aside]

Quote
Y’know what.me too.. I might just make a couple of posts as a signifier to myself I have arrived in hungdom. However, based on my current rate of growth, that day is at least a year off.

You’re one day ahead of where you were yesterday.

UD- you too.

Like the twelve-steppers say: one day at a time, one day at a time.

Mr.F- I think UD got it- he may well just be indulging some id stuff.

Endow- without even addressing the ‘validity’ [not meaning to call it into question- irrelevant to my point], I don’t know that I give much weight to any such ‘survey’- they aren’t in any way ‘controlled’- by their nature they really can’t be.

In the sack I had moments when I’ve been quite s-m-o-o-t-h, I gotten grown femmes to be comfortable with stuff they never thought of doing.
I am certain that I’d find a way to put a monster cock to a midget if so were my won’t.

And while I don’t meet the 8*6 benchmark yet, I know I’m blessed to be above average.
I’ve ‘knocked, knocked, knocked on Heaven’s door [rubbed the fornices], I have never never ‘bottomed out’ in the CDS.
Guys with smaller NBEL claim to have done so. And I ain’t fat.
So what’s the difference?

Maybe smoother guys need a bigger schvantz, since their femmes open up to the smoothness?

And if you’re under 7” BPEL and you consistently hit CDS, you may be measuring wrong.

I’m just saying.
And I do have a statistically significant sample.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Originally Posted by Swensk
Not that I don’t believe you, but where did you find this info Endow? What/which thread(s)?

I think that girth for 95% could be raised a bit higher, like 6.25 or something. It is the length that hurts primarily.

Peace, Love and PE

/Swensk

Also, to AndroNYC (and indirectly to the others that read this thread):

Like I mentioned in my post -

Originally Posted by Endow
according to consensus in not only this thread, but many other threads I’ve read on this same topic:

the information stated is from many many many many months of reading on this site, and from years of well, being alive :p . I’ve searched the topic, read just about every damn thread started about it on this site, and that is in-part how I came up with those statistics. After I posted it, I even whipped out a calculator and they still seemed to match up with the probability factor. Remember, these aren’t surveys, these are from real accounts that people have experienced. There’s no reason to lie about it on here, and I can smell bullsh*t from a mile away if somebody was to try to lie about it in front of me in real life. I’ve known a lot of people - I wouldn’t put out statistics like that if I didn’t truly feel that they represented the real-world.

I do agree with you though Swensk that the girth max may be raised a little higher, such as to the 6.25 that you mentioned. Though that is why after all EG measurements I put in ( ) ‘s “give or take 1/4-1/2” girth at most).


No dedication + No self-discipline = No Gains. This goes for working out as well. It\'s elementary math kids.

Starting Date: 1-17-05 - EL: 6 in. EG: 5.125 in. ... or 5 2/16 in. ..FL: 4.5 in. ... or 4 8/16 in. FG: 4.5 in. ... or 4 8/16 in.

14th Check-In Date (much 'rest time' so far): 10-01-06 - EL: 7 1/16 in. EG: 5 9/16 in. ................ FL: 5.00 in. ... or 5 in. FG: 4.75 in. ... or 4 12/16 in....1st Goal: EL: 7 in. EG: 5.75 in ... or 5 12/16 in.

My bad Endow, I guess I didn’t read all of your post.

/Swensk


Gone cementing - Started (2005): 7.25 NBPEL 5.7 EGMS. 5 years later (2010): 8.25 NBPEL 6.3 EGMS. 8 years later, 3 years with no PE (2013): 8.1 NBPEL 5.9 EGMS

Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic
I think you’ve got the wrong idea— this is a perfectly legitimate thread.

This thread is about staying within limits where pelvic stimulation of the clitoris is still possible.

Some guys on the forum want nine & ten inch penises at any cost, which is their prerogative. Other guys might not want to forgo ‘pelvic-grinding’ for extra length.

I’m trying to establish for myself (and for those others who’ll inevitably read this thread) the length at which full penetration and pelvic contact might be compromised by length-gains —information you may also need, if you continue PEing.


You have a point.

I was feeling a little bitter yesterday (for non penis related reasons, in fact) and perhaps that spilled over into my posts and caused me to react overly negatively. Apologies, carry on with your discussion. I do however still believe that the issue of being unable to pelvically grind with your partner because your penis is too long is dwarfed (no pun intended) by the issue of not being able to perfom sex comfortably because your penis is too short.

Originally Posted by androNYC
So tell them- no need for teeny weenies ever again.

[Aside]I’d read you 5*5- just making a point[/aside]
You’re one day ahead of where you were yesterday.


Did you just try to guess my size based on my posts?

Well, I’ll tell you that in fact both my length and my girth are bigger than 5*5. So my girth is in fact a little above average. At least I have that. What bothers me is my length, which is noticeably undersized. But as you say, tomorrow is a new penis…I mean day.

O-
Signals speak- 1-5 scale, 5 being best, strength*clarity.

No shot intended ever.

Actual size is irrelevant to self-perception. Intellectually I’ve always known I’m ahead of the curve. Emotionally, my inability to make my sex life with the WWWV [ex] enjoyable for her for ten years played a huge game in my head, one that has taken many years to overcome.

PE empowers me by returning the perception of control to my hands [literally].

Like my intellectual, physical and emotional being, I can now be proactive with the most elemental component of manhood.

PE won’t resolve your problems, but the act of taking control- that damn well can go a long way.

Endow-
I had cast no aspersions on your data’s accuracy- I don’t agree with the basis of the data nor with premise it is used to support. That’s all.
I think it’s one of those murky areas of opinion that can’t really be settled with any authority.

Let’s agree to disagree. ;)

And I’ll keep striving for my meta-goal because it’s what I want.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Originally Posted by androNYC
O-
Signals speak- 1-5 scale, 5 being best, strength*clarity.

No shot intended ever.

Actual size is irrelevant to self-perception. Intellectually I’ve always known I’m ahead of the curve. Emotionally, my inability to make my sex life with the WWWV [ex] enjoyable for her for ten years played a huge game in my head, one that has taken many years to overcome.

PE empowers me by returning the perception of control to my hands [literally].

Like my intellectual, physical and emotional being, I can now be proactive with the most elemental component of manhood.

PE won’t resolve your problems, but the act of taking control- that damn well can go a long way.


Ah. Glad to hear I’m a good communicator. :)

Just that you said 5*5 and then went on to say:

Originally Posted by androNYC
8*6


:shrug:

The other bit of your post was a good read by the way.

See the point of confusion- understood.

5*5= “loud and clear”

All communication is semantics.

Second most important element in a contract is the preamble [mission statement].

Guess the first.
‘Definitions’ [ironically part 2 to the preamble’s part 1]-

Because with the right definition you ‘did not have sex with that woman’.

We’re good, right?


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

8 inches and I cannot go full on from behind unless im leaning over her. It hurts them.
From the top, I can not go full on with her legs over my shoulders if I’m over her.

This on all women. Most of them can take it hard from the bottom from the top and love it.

Working on girth now. :)

I may just go for about .5”in both length and girth then. I don’t want a dick so long that I can’t go balls deep, that doesn’t sound good at all.

This makes me reconsider my goal, I want to have sex with my gained size, someday, but I don’t want to hurt anybody either. So I’ll most likely max out at 8.5” BPEL and possibly 7.80.” so I’m just going to go for penis health and more quality erections. After all there ain’t to many size queens out there.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I agree with you kingpole. I might even make my ultimate goal a bit smaller than 8x6. The reason ? I love fucking chicks hard and fast. I don’t want to be restricted to only a medium or slow pace. No fun at all :(

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:23 AM.