Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The showdown

The showdown

If you had a choice between these three sizes what would you prefer.
6x5.5.
7x5
7.5x4.5.

For me I would go with 6x5.5 even thou that 7.5 is so close to my end goal.


Started: 5.0bpelx5.0mseg.

Now:6.7bpelx5.7mseg/6.0bg

Originally Posted by jdvert
If you had a choice between these three sizes what would you prefer.
6x5.5.
7x5
7.5x4.5.

For me I would go with 6x5.5 even thou that 7.5 is so close to my end goal.

Flaccid or erect?

I’d go 7.5x4.5 flaccid.


PE'ing since 11/1/13. It's never too late to begin!

**

Lowtower

Erect. Bone pressed.


Started: 5.0bpelx5.0mseg.

Now:6.7bpelx5.7mseg/6.0bg

Then, 7x5.


PE'ing since 11/1/13. It's never too late to begin!

**

Lowtower

Damn that is a tough one. I think I would go with 7x5 too though. How about 7x5.5, my “ideal” size :) .


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

I would grab the 7x5 then I would go and PE to get at least 5.5 on girth and maybe 7.5 on length. Intelligent we must be hahaha.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Was a natural 7 X 5 BPEL and all of it is usable since almost don’t have a fat pad. It severed me well and take it again.

7X5 no doubt!

First one’s too chubby, and the last one is a noodle :P


Burn that tunica!

7x5

Originally Posted by Cock Kent
Was a natural 7 X 5 BPEL and all of it is usable since almost don’t have a fat pad. It severed me well and take it again.

I’m not going to ask how you severed yourself with your 7x5 penis… But that is mighty impressive.


Retired.

7x5. You can definitely get the job done with that.

6x5.5 would be my next choice

With 7.5x4.5 you’re getting close to what one of my exes would call a “long pokey”. Chicks don’t seem to love those.

I’m just over 7x5.5 so I know what that does to women.

With a willing partner though, size is immaterial.

Here at thunders we are obsessed with size, and so bigger is better, which according to my father is a very american way to be.

Big cars, big houses, big highways, etc.

That’s all changing here, but the big dick thing persists.

Who knows, I am grateful that PE worked for me and that at 53 I can still go like hell and make a girl say things in her passion about me being a big son of a bitch.

I’ll never forget that.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

I’d take the 7.5” and then get to work on the girth to get to 5.5”ish.


Start: April 2012 BPEL 5¼" x EG 4¾"----> July 2012 BPEL 5¾" x EG 4⅞"

First goal: 6"x5"

Long Term Goal: 8"x5¾"

Originally Posted by a-unit
I’m just over 7x5.5 so I know what that does to women.

With a willing partner though, size is immaterial.

Here at thunders we are obsessed with size, and so bigger is better, which according to my father is a very american way to be.

Big cars, big houses, big highways, etc.

That’s all changing here, but the big dick thing persists.

Who knows, I am grateful that PE worked for me and that at 53 I can still go like hell and make a girl say things in her passion about me being a big son of a bitch.

I’ll never forget that.

Yes the fallacy of that in our country, and growing sentiment in other, is really a shame. For the record I don’t think bigger is always better. I just think that I want to be bigger than I am, not something huge. If someone said I could take a pill to be any size, I’d choose between 7x5.5 and 8x6. I wouldn’t make it 10x7 or something crazy big. I just want to be enough to be considered well endowed by almost anyone I would sleep with and definitely not a size where someone would think is not big enough. I’m already above the threshold for the latter, I think, but not the former yet.


Start (Oct 2010) NBPEL: 5, BPEL: 5.875 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.25 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

(November 2013) NBPEL: 5.875, BPEL: 6.625 inches, BASE GIRTH: 5.625 inches, MID GIRTH: 5

Goal NBPEL(7-7.5)xMEG(5.5-6) (journal)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:58 PM.