Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

'Size Matters' references in society

What about that episode where it’s all about this ‘small-dick’ friend that comes to visit and they can’t stop staring at his crotch like he’s a freak show. Could not stand to watch that whole episode but I think it ended on a moralistic note saying like ‘small-dick’ men are just as ‘normal’ as other human beings. God damn that was a stupid ass episode. And like whoa he even has a girlfriend, how is that possible….fuck how sick people makes me sometimes.

Just the fact that they treated it like something abnormal and tried to focus on the ‘problem’, like WTF!?! Where is the episode about small breasted women and how we should not just fucking stare at their small humble tits, because they are normal too, not freak shows as that episode made ‘inadequate’ men out to be.

I wonder how it feels to have Charlize Theron praise your dick in public.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gos…nder-penis.html

In the article there’s also link to another one about how Fassbender’s “big part” in some movie might have cost him an Oscar nomination. I’m not sure I’m really following the logic, though.

Dude has a big cock, one of my first thoughts when seeing the movie/ cock.

Saw they appraised Colin Farrel as well, he ain’t THAT big though IMO.

Of course Fass-bender is big. Come on, he can do bends with a Fass (German for barrel)!


Start 06.2012 BPEL: 6.1" EG: 5.3" Current BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.6" Goal BPEL: 7.5" EG: 6"

Originally Posted by monstermandingo
The size issue isn’t immune from ‘professionals’ either. I had to get a physical yesterday (first one in YEARS) and it turned out to be pretty eventful. So I go thru the standard paperwork drill and get escorted to the exam room. After a while, the doc comes, asks me a few questions, then asks me to remove my clothes. I’ve had women give me exams before so was no big deal, but this woman was quite attractive and it ‘showed’ a bit - I couldn’t help it. While I didn’t catch wood, my flaccid was very much on the ‘flushed’ side and was hanging pretty fat. After she did her thing with the exam, she asked me somemore questions, took some notes and left. I thought it was sorta peculiar that she didn’t ask me to get dressed.

About 2 minutes later, another woman comes in (couldn’t tell if she was another doctor or a nurse) and she’s just as nice as the first one. She has another battery of tests for me to do, and she’s touching me a lot. After she’s done, I finally get to put my clothes on.

As I’m walking back to the reception area, I passed an office where both of them were and I hear one of them say “think you can handle one that big? Talk about thick - whoa.” I’m not gonna lie - it brought a huge grin to my face. I wish I could’ve heard the whole conversation but hearing just that part was enough. Even those that see the human body and treat it every day are not immune to ‘size’ issues.


That story was kind of hot. :) What’s your (flaccid and erect) size anyway?


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Originally Posted by UpTo7
That story was kind of hot. :) What’s your (flaccid and erect) size anyway?

My normal flaccid measures 5.5 x 5.5. That day I was maybe up to 6” in girth, maybe the same in length - not sure.
Erect measurement’s around 8 x 6.5.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

This just goes to prove that haphazardly most women have seen a large cock.

Originally Posted by monstermandingo

My normal flaccid measures 5.5 x 5.5. That day I was maybe up to 6” in girth, maybe the same in length - not sure.

Erect measurement’s around 8 x 6.5.

Well, that explains pretty much everything. I don’t know why their comments surprised you. :p


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

Funny.. I had a pre-surgery doc visit several years ago and I saw the nurses’ eyes widen when I dropped my pants. I didn’t think much of it, and actually forgot about it until about a week later when I was talking with a friend. Turns out his wife is friends with the nurse and had heard about how this short guy was packing. He and is wife compared notes (he knew I was going in for surgery) and figured out it must have been me. But the really good news is that I’ve grown significantly since then. :)

Originally Posted by Vikingwhore

Saw they appraised Colin Farrel as well, he ain’t THAT big though IMO.

You thoughts so? He appeared pretty big to me, probably around 7.5 X 5.75 give or take.


Starting: 6 7/8 EL X 4.8 EG (estimated since I didn't measure)

Current: 8.25 EL X 5.4 EG

Goal: 8.5 X 6.25

Originally Posted by monstermandingo
The size issue isn’t immune from ‘professionals’ either. I had to get a physical yesterday (first one in YEARS) and it turned out to be pretty eventful. So I go thru the standard paperwork drill and get escorted to the exam room. After a while, the doc comes, asks me a few questions, then asks me to remove my clothes. I’ve had women give me exams before so was no big deal, but this woman was quite attractive and it ‘showed’ a bit - I couldn’t help it. While I didn’t catch wood, my flaccid was very much on the ‘flushed’ side and was hanging pretty fat. After she did her thing with the exam, she asked me somemore questions, took some notes and left. I thought it was sorta peculiar that she didn’t ask me to get dressed.

About 2 minutes later, another woman comes in (couldn’t tell if she was another doctor or a nurse) and she’s just as nice as the first one. She has another battery of tests for me to do, and she’s touching me a lot. After she’s done, I finally get to put my clothes on.

As I’m walking back to the reception area, I passed an office where both of them were and I hear one of them say “think you can handle one that big? Talk about thick - whoa.” I’m not gonna lie - it brought a huge grin to my face. I wish I could’ve heard the whole conversation but hearing just that part was enough. Even those that see the human body and treat it every day are not immune to ‘size’ issues.

Dude your stats please??

And great story!! GO FOR IT!

My ex was a nurse.

She thought it wad funny to occasionally tell me about the big ones she and her coworkers would check out.

I had forgotten how much I came to despise that little rat of a woman.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

That’s below the belt, literally. Harsh.

Yeah.

But I did find this place because of her, so I am to be grateful for that.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by a-unit
I had forgotten how much I came to despise that little rat of a woman.

Try not to re-live it remember the good about her, that great blowjob or doing it on the hood of a car, it really does make it easier than going through the pain.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:37 PM.