Hi everyone, I’m new at Thundersplace but not at PE’ing (although I don’t know half as much as you guys out there). I tried to start a new thread, but was not allowed. I just want to ask about the proper way to DRY JELQ. Instead of disrespecting the search feature, I would like to explain how I do the dry jelq, and would appreciate it greatly if anyone could fix any mistakes I have.
1. I’m uncircumcised. Dry jelqs at 50% erection.
2. Roll foreskin back, right hand start at base and dry jelq to mid-shaft (foreskin rolls over head)
3. Pull foreskin back.
4. Repeat step #2 with left hand.
1. What should be the proper erection level?
2. Should I dry jelq from base to head, or stop midway?
3. If stop midway, where should I put in the mid-shaft to head, or is it even necessary at all?
Thank you for reading this.
-Started April 2007 at BPEL 5.5” x 4.0”
-December 2007 at BPEL 6.25” x 4.375”
-Have continued to PE (mostly wet jelqs, stretches, and holds) but haven’t gained since.