Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Porn dick changed my goal

Porn dick changed my goal

I was watching a porn yesterday and saw a woman giving a guy
a blowjob. His girth was massive. Judging by the pics on this
site, I’d have to say that his girth was no less than 6.75 inches.
His length was probably about 7.5 inches. His cock was a brute.

She had no problem whatsover getting his dick in her mouth.
She never deepthroated him, understandably, but she got in
a full 4 inches for sure.

Well, I’ve heard men say that women can’t get their dicks in their mouths,
even at 6.25 inches in girth, and that I can forget about being deepthroated after I
meet my goal of 6 inches in girth. I’m having a real hard time believing either of
those statements now, after seeing that porn.

So, I don’t know. I’m thinking that my new ultimate goal is 6.25 in girth, and
I’ll leave my length goal alone at 7.75 inches.

I’d be quite happy enough with a solid 6 inch girth though.
Hell, I’d be happy if my girth was 5.75 inches, but I’d still
do PE in hopes of the 6.25.

-WhammyBar


Before PE: BPEL 6.5" X EG 4.75" Presently: BPEL 7.5" X EG 5.5" ULTIMATE GOAL: BPEL 8.25" X 6.25"

7” of girth won’t fit in a woman’s mouth for sure. 6.5” is still, however, suckable.


Stats (bp) 2004/08/19 8.0 X 5.5" 2005/08/29 8.2 X 5.8" Goal - I am good for now

You have ideal length IMO. I’d personally think your new girth goal is TOO big but that is just me. I love when I see a man with a massive dick, even though it’s an old myth, a big dick especially in porn shows so much power.

Unless you’re willing to shop women until you can find one that can perform oral, 6.25” girth is too much for a vast majority, and 6.75” is virtually impossible. If you’re happy with them just putting a little in their mouth, and not doing anything more, then it changes a little. Of course if you want to be gay/bi-sexual, you would find men willing to do it.

Originally Posted by WhammyBar
I was watching a porn yesterday and saw a woman giving a guy
a blowjob. His girth was massive. Judging by the pics on this
site, I’d have to say that his girth was no less than 6.75 inches.
His length was probably about 7.5 inches. His cock was a brute.

Sounds like Shane Diesel. He definitely does some type of PE, probably pumping. I have a few movies where you can easily see dark spots/dots and bruises all over his cock.


JAPP

Observe... learn from other people's mistakes.

I don’t get pumping, I’m never going to do that.


Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics

- Leighann Lord

So, are all women’s mouths the same size? So if a porn star can suck a super girthy dick, so should a chior girl?

Girth

My cock is only 6” long but my girth is 6.25-mid-shaft and 6.5-base. My wife has can fit it all in her mouth. Sometimes it is tough for her if she hasn’t done it for a while. Other girls have been able to do the same. I’m only working on length now. My goal is 7.5”L X 6.5”G.

Originally Posted by MDC
Unless you’re willing to shop women until you can find one that can perform oral, 6.25” girth is too much for a vast majority, and 6.75” is virtually impossible. If you’re happy with them just putting a little in their mouth, and not doing anything more, then it changes a little. Of course if you want to be gay/bi-sexual, you would find men willing to do it.

Why would men be more willing, they have bigger mouths is what you mean?

Originally Posted by Gut Scrambler
So, are all women’s mouths the same size? So if a porn star can suck a super girthy dick, so should a chior girl?

I have learned the “choir-type” girl are the ones you can get to do anything.


Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics

- Leighann Lord

Originally Posted by gameofinches
I have learned the “choir-type” girl are the ones you can get to do anything.

My thoughts exactly.

And the girls of DA, in their little kilties and knee socks? Tramp squared, at least 25 years ago :mwink:


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Originally Posted by Hughgreck96
Why would men be more willing, they have bigger mouths is what you mean?

Gay men, percentage wise, seem to have a lot more pride in giving good head than do women. I have no personal experience, but have read their posts at LPSG.org. Yeah, men have bigger mouths than women too.

My wife could probably get something that big in her mouth with no trouble. (I hope to find out some day before too long.)

Her predecessor had noticible discomfort with my pre-PE size of about 5”EG.

All female mouths aren’t the same but these two examples are on the extreme ends of the spectrum I think.


Retired.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:58 PM.