Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My name is HalfRusski, and I am a PEaholic

My name is HalfRusski, and I am a PEaholic

Gents,

Maybe I have a problem?

I was intending to take a short business trip tomorrow, which was cancelled due to a schedule conflict. I swear to you, the first thought through my head was

“Good, that won’t mess up my PE routine now.”

Hey, on the good side, I am stoked because I am seeing some good gains on ITL this last week (a few millimeters). One more week to measure BPEL again, wish me luck! I am hoping to break 7.4” BPEL next week, and 7.5” BPEL before I go home in 3 more weeks. I have been extremely lucky with my gains, I don’t think I am following any particularly special routine.

I only measure BPEL and girth once every two weeks, but I have been cheating a little and measuring ITL at the end of each pump session just for curiosity. Remember, I work out twice a day for two days and then take a day off. I have noticed that my ITL goes up by several millimeters from the first session to the fourth. It then relaxes a bit before the next first session. I also see a steady trend up, millimeter by millimeter, each set of workouts.

What the hell else am I going to do out here in the snowy wilderness? We have had about 10 inches of snow in the last three days, but just this morning it has cleared and is sunny. The forecast is for -17C (0F) tonight. We are getting ready to start up in the next week or so, wish me luck on that as well!


HalfRusski 07-26-05 - BPEL 5.90", EG 5.0" 11-16-05 - BPEL 7.45", EG 5.625" Weather report - snow (what did you expect?!) What is a nice guy from Louisiana doing in a place like this?


Last edited by HalfRusski : 11-09-2005 at .

Get some real 100% wool underwear, if you don not have them yet :)
Actually get two pairs, and put them on your regular underwear. I am talking about those long wool pants now, they are the best.
On the wool pants put whatever you wear normally.
If you are in the cold for long periods of time, the blood flow in the genital area slows down, and you turtle :) The wool pants will save you from this.

HalfRusski, I think the true gainers are all PEholics :)

Here in South-Finland it is still +10’C, really weird, I don’t mind though. I just hope we get a white Christmas, and a 8x6 cock :D

Hey, really there is nothing wrong in doing a good work in some thing you believe in, keep on PEing.


----- Feb 2004 - 5.0 EG x 6.0 BPEL----- Feb 2006 - 5.6 EG x 8.0 BPEL

Back after a long break. New goals, new techniques, happy to be back.

Originally Posted by HalfRusski
Gents,

Maybe I have a problem?

I was intending to take a short business trip tomorrow, which was cancelled due to a schedule conflict. I swear to you, the first thought through my head was

“Good, that won’t mess up my PE routine now.”

HalfRusski,

If you have a problem, then most of here on this forum, including myself, have a problem. Yes, I’m a PEaholic and proud of it. By the way, you’re not alone in the thoughts that came through your head. I’ve been there.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Admitting the problem is your first step, now run naked out in the snow and tell everyone that you are addicted to PE. My thoughts are their are far worse things to be hooked on:) . Keep warm my friend:) . I my self have no such problem I could quit PE anytime I wanted to I just don’t want to yet really I really mean it seriously I could quit right now!! Alright than I f-ing quit OK are you f-ing happy I told you I could do it and you doubted me. Whew that was a tough 12 seconds but I did it and now I’m back and ready to get back to work.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Hell, everyone needs a hobby.

Some guys collect stamps-
Some guys build ships in bottles-
Some guys collect TV Guide-

Other guys load weight to a highly specific gripping harness attached to their dicks for 20 mins at a time, after which they squeeze and stretch their dicks until they’re red and beat up looking, then they stuff them into a long tube and apply suction to stretch and fatten said dicks up. Then, they go to bed and dream of wielding monster dicks at varied social occasions.

Beats other hobbies.
Take being a serial killer for example, that’s not a good hobby - it’s actually frowned upon in some countries. And it doesnt make your dick bigger. I dont think it does anyway.


Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis.

Originally Posted by DarkTrick
Hell, everyone needs a hobby.

Some guys collect stamps-
Some guys build ships in bottles-
Some guys collect TV Guide-

Other guys load weight to a highly specific gripping harness attached to their dicks for 20 mins at a time, after which they squeeze and stretch their dicks until they’re red and beat up looking, then they stuff them into a long tube and apply suction to stretch and fatten said dicks up. Then, they go to bed and dream of wielding monster dicks at varied social occasions.

Beats other hobbies.
Take being a serial killer for example, that’s not a good hobby - it’s actually frowned upon in some countries. And it doesn’t make your dick bigger. I don’t think it does anyway.

Agreed. For a hobby, you could do a lot worse than PEing.

Oh yeah, I’m hooked. I’d write more, but I need to pull on my dick for the next 20 minutes…

Halfrusskie:

I know how you feel :rolling: the last couple of nights I have ditched my HW and talking to my gilr for an hour to PE. I just say I have to take a shower and get ready, after I have done my workout I feel much better lol.


Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics

- Leighann Lord

Originally Posted by DarkTrick

Beats other hobbies.
Take being a serial killer for example, that’s not a good hobby - it’s actually frowned upon in some countries. And it doesnt make your dick bigger. I dont think it does anyway.

Now I feel better.


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by Northpole
Get some real 100% wool underwear, if you don not have them yet :)
Actually get two pairs, and put them on your regular underwear. I am talking about those long wool pants now, they are the best.
On the wool pants put whatever you wear normally.
If you are in the cold for long periods of time, the blood flow in the genital area slows down, and you turtle :) The wool pants will save you from this.

HalfRusski, I think the true gainers are all PEholics :)

Here in South-Finland it is still +10’C, really weird, I don’t mind though. I just hope we get a white Christmas, and a 8x6 cock :D

Hey, really there is nothing wrong in doing a good work in some thing you believe in, keep on PEing.

NP, yeah, I am loaded with warm gear, too much in fact. I bought tons of this polar tek stuff by mail order in the US, and it works like a charm. Right now I have on a base layer of silk, then the polar tek, then snow pants and a sweater, then my parka…I may have gone overboard today. Oh, yeah, and my Merino wool socks and Baffin boots.


HalfRusski 07-26-05 - BPEL 5.90", EG 5.0" 11-16-05 - BPEL 7.45", EG 5.625" Weather report - snow (what did you expect?!) What is a nice guy from Louisiana doing in a place like this?

Originally Posted by Northpole
HalfRusski, I think the true gainers are all PEholics :)

I totally agree. Dedication is what does it!

What is ITL? I’ve been here a while, but that’s a new one to me. Please describe.

ITL = In Tube Length

Thanks. I thought that might be the case, but also considered the possibility of “inside the leg” or something else odd.

ITL should have a popup explanation now if you hover your cursor on it, same as BPEL, BPFSL and the other abbreviations underlined with dots.

There’s a sucker born every minute. That’s my vacuum joke. I joke because I don’t have the privacy to do such things to my unit. One might say I suffer from vacuum PEnvy.

Oh, PE-aholic here, too! Got pissed that I had to cut my routine short for school conferences today.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:11 PM.