Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Most intense girth ideas

12

Oh man… thank you very much hopeful. I was actually wondering where the hell I would get one. Last time I wanted one I had to get it from the states (tried Canadian Tire and a few other places).

I’ll check out locations on their website now.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by marinera
Bad idea, Stumpy.

I perform this exercise sometimes. It’s worked for me.


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Also worked for me… so good idea stumpy, lol.

Thanks bro.


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

try to pump low pressure in warm/hot water for long sessions (30-60 min.)


Perseverance wins

Originally Posted by Stumpy1
Thanks bro.

Just to let you know though I had been doing this before you suggested it, but it is basically the most intense thing I’ve ever done.

With regards to the pumping… I’ve come to the conclusion that that’s my only option. Just ordered a pump, waiting for it to arrive.

Originally Posted by Mick
Just to let you know though I had been doing this before you suggested it, but it is basically the most intense thing I’ve ever done.

With regards to the pumping… I’ve come to the conclusion that that’s my only option. Just ordered a pump, waiting for it to arrive.

Its my secret weapon!


2005: 5.5 EL & 5.6 EG, FL: 4in > Now: 7.5 NBP & 6.1 MEG, 5.8 BG (Goal: MORE !)

Stumpy1's Progress Thread

Everytime I Visit Thunders, I Do 50 Kegels or More

Marinera,

Can you please explain why you think it is bad idea? I do the same to improve my bat. Is this dangerous?

Originally Posted by Filipov
Marinera,
Can you please explain why you think it is bad idea? I do the same to improve my bat. Is this dangerous?

Marinera is warning about the pressure created from such an exercise. If your clamped to the max, then adding pressure from the further squeezing with your hands is dangerous. I feel all PE is dangerous, you just have to ease into things to reduce the danger.


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Originally Posted by hopeful2hanglow
Marinera is warning about the pressure created from such an exercise. If your clamped to the max, then adding pressure from the further squeezing with your hands is dangerous. I feel all PE is dangerous, you just have to ease into things to reduce the danger.

Thanks but I’d like to hear from Marinera. You know that there are some technics that allow and recommend more pressure during clamping. (double clamp, Uli, sqeesing and bending)

Thanks Dicko… have tried those unfortunately though.

I’m not sure what the difference is between the extreme uli and just regular clamping though… other than the fact that he uses a hose clamp rather than a cable clamp.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:55 PM.