Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is flaccid length supposed to get longer before Erect length.

Originally Posted by austfred
I am the same. When I started extending my flaccid grew before my BPEL.

Yes, I’m in the same boat too. When I notice flaccid changes, I know my routine working and I will get erect growth sooner or later.


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

When I measured bpfl and NBPFL I was 1-1.5 cm longer but after 72hr rest I’m back to normal. Sucks I enjoyed the week being bigger lol.


Not really a signature but a link to a great guide Newbie Routine Steady Progress Chart.

What makes sense to me is if the penis is hanging longer then it’s more apt for growth in an erect state as the erect state is less of an extreme for it to reach. Thus, allowing you to reach new extremes during your routine that would have originally been unattainable. Over time, depending on how often you push to those extremes, you should get gains from the extremes being pushed. And of course as you continue the former extremes become the norm.

So yes, in my opinion, that’s a great sign.


The cock thickens

I don’t know if it’s a sign of erect length to come but I hope so. Also, I’m loving my new flaccid size. I used to turtle all the time, now I hardly ever do. When I get rid of this fat pad I’ll be using this sumbitch for a belt!


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Whats up guys. I’m not to sure, can someone clear this up for me. So when you say your flaccid size come first , fallowed by your erect size. Do you mean that your flaccid becomes bigger then your erect?

Right now my flaccid is not bigger then my erect but bigger then when I started.

Thanks, and cheers.

- Black jack


Is a vatican assassin

Originally Posted by the black jack
Whats up guys. I’m not to sure, can someone clear this up for me. So when you say your flaccid size come first , fallowed by your erect size. Do you mean that your flaccid becomes bigger then your erect? …

Thanks, and cheers.

- Black jack

Yes. But stretched flaccid. That is, measured length of your penis when pulled straight out as far as it will go.

Not exactly.

Growth of flaccid penis is a good sign of doing a good routine and finally gain. It includes BPFSL and FL/FG.

Remember that’s only a sign, a clue. It is a really good PI, but you will know when you gain when you measure it or feel the gains in BPEL/EG.

Before PE, my flaccid wasn’t as big, and it felt stiff. And now my dick looks big when about 70% hard but then gets a bit smaller when fully hard. When I do my routine, it feels like I can stretch my dick a bit longer then my erect.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
Yes. But stretched flaccid. That is, measured length of your penis when pulled straight out as far as it will go.

From a scientific point of view, I agree with Ectospasm that BPFSL growth above your BPEL is an indicator of future BPEL growth.

Growth at the cellular level takes time. So, being able to see a continuous increase in your BPFSL over time should equate to BPEL.

I now wonder if showers or growers have experienced different results in the amount of time BPFSL equates to BPEL and if growers or showers are the slow or fast length gainers……

Food for thought.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Just to add my fiddy cents,

I have been extending for a month now, fairly religiously. This has helped with my flaccid hang.
Cant say it has added to my BEPL. However as someone mentioned; turtling seems to hinder the gains in flaccid length greatly.

However for the last few days I have been jelqing and this really has helped with the flaccid hang, not only is it hanger longer, but also fatter, girthier. (I am doing about 600 jelqs per day) The turtling seems to hinder the gains in flacid length, less so, then when using an extender.
Again I cant vouch for anything in BPEL gains.

But, as many people have suggested in this thread gains in flaccid length are:

A: Gains none the less &

B: Seemingly signs of good things to come.

After 10 years of worrying about my flaccid length/size to finally stumble upon thunders and PE’ing techniques and see/ attain gains in flaccid size is like a dream come true.

However it takes alot of dedication, I wouldnt say so much hard work as the jelqing part is quite fun, not so much the extending, can be a pain in the dick. (this maybe a reason to invest in a vacuum extender/ but im worried about blisters, someone persuade me otherwise)

Hope this helps and good luck!

Cheeba


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Nice one for starting the thread Tacos!

Seems you have hit oil, reading the thread alot of people seem to be having similar experiences. Definitely onto something here.

Andale!


Starting on 2013-08-16 :EL: 5.75" (14.6cm) / EG: 4.75"

Short-term goal set 01/06 15: EL: 6.75" (17.14cm) / EG 5"

Originally Posted by cheeba
However it takes alot of dedication, I wouldnt say so much hard work as the jelqing part is quite fun, not so much the extending, can be a pain in the dick. (this maybe a reason to invest in a vacuum extender/ but im worried about blisters, someone persuade me otherwise)

Cheeba

I’ve used an extender for years off and on and never got a blister. I also don’t stretch with a crazy amount of tension, but slowly move into my stretch (0.25”) above my BPEL throughout the day. For instance, if my penis isn’t stretching as much as the day before when I put on my extender, I stretch at it’s maximum for about 30 minutes and slowly increase the stretch every 30 minutes. I’ve logged 3 hours in an extender, without any breaks, and attribute a lot of my BPEL gains to extender work.

Back to flaccid length and BPEL gains….

I think you’re correct in pointing out turtling (penis shriveling up smaller than normal) sometimes after PE. I try to prevent turtling all the time, 24/7 when I am consistently PEing and focused on erect length gains. So, if I only do manual stretches and then jelq, right afterwards I wear my yellow XSleeve to keep my penis in an extended state. Not extended so much like wearing an extender, but it promotes a nice flaccid hang and keeps my penis from turtling. I do the same after extender work. I even sleep in it! The yellow XSleeve doesn’t hinder my natural night time wrections, it doesn’t cause negative PIs, and it doesn’t really apply any extra stress on my penis that might over work it if I’ve had a pretty extensive PE day. The good thing that it does is allow my penis to heal in an extended state. I personally think allowing the penis to heal in an extended state helps you achieve erect gains.


Started: 6.75" BPEL, 8" (20 cm) BPFSL (1/2015) x 5" (12.5 cm) EG; Current (7/2017): 8" (20 cm) BPEL, 8.2" (20.5 cm) BPFSL x 5.8" (14.5 cm) EG; Gains (7/2017): 1.25" (3.125 cm) EL, 0.2" (0.5 cm) BPFSL x 0.8" (2 cm) EG

Short-term goal: 8.25 (20.625 cm) BPEL, 8.3" (20.75 cm) BPFSL x 6" (15 cm) EG; Long-term goal: 9" (22.5 cm) BPEL x 6" EG

Xtended's Progress Report

Originally Posted by cheeba
Just to add my fiddy cents,

I have been extending for a month now, fairly religiously. This has helped with my flaccid hang.
Cant say it has added to my BEPL. However as someone mentioned; turtling seems to hinder the gains in flaccid length greatly.

However for the last few days I have been jelqing and this really has helped with the flaccid hang, not only is it hanger longer, but also fatter, girthier. (I am doing about 600 jelqs per day) The turtling seems to hinder the gains in flacid length, less so, then when using an extender.
Again I cant vouch for anything in BPEL gains.

But, as many people have suggested in this thread gains in flaccid length are:

A: Gains none the less &

B: Seemingly signs of good things to come.

After 10 years of worrying about my flaccid length/size to finally stumble upon thunders and PE’ing techniques and see/ attain gains in flaccid size is like a dream come true.

However it takes alot of dedication, I wouldnt say so much hard work as the jelqing part is quite fun, not so much the extending, can be a pain in the dick. (this maybe a reason to invest in a vacuum extender/ but im worried about blisters, someone persuade me otherwise)

Hope this helps and good luck!

Cheeba

I don’t get blisters at all with my extender.

Glad I found this. It’s heartening. I’ve been extending 700 hrs now with little to show in erect gains compared with bpsfl. I’m a half inch longer in the latter. For guys that want flaccid hang, it sure does the trick for that though! I’m hanging at 6”. Pre PE I was always a respectable 4.5 and never cared about that. I want the rod!

Xtendeddick...

Do you wear the yellow sleeve with the glans freely out the end?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 PM.