Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Is enough enough?

Originally Posted by a-unit
Plus we are delusional and neurotic, but that’s another matter!

Originally Posted by iamaru
Magic 8ball says that you are wrong.

Originally Posted by a-unit
You may not be sir…

Because after all: Delusional/neurotic people never consult the Magic 8ball. :rolleyes:


Running a Massive Co-Front.

I think that it’s natural to want more of a good thing. We also have the awareness that the ability to be happy with less is a blessing. Sometimes the decision is whether you will continue to pursue what you want, or whether you will try to dissuade yourself from wanting what you want. For me it’s a pretty loaded question. I have had erection problems (and thus size problems) for a long time now. Sex and romance used to make me so happy. It’s at a different level and scale than your issue, but the question is, can we/ should we stop wanting what we want? People very often talk about these matters like you can decide what you want to care about. I ask in all honesty, can any of you, my fellow human beings do that? Because to me, that’s like if you told me you can bend a spoon with your mind, but far more useful.

Originally Posted by iamaru
Because after all: Delusional/neurotic people never consult the Magic 8ball. :Rolleyes:

Now I get you, very good sir!


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

jackman2020 - I think the mind is so complex that we spend much of our lives without fully using it. It is amazing what you can or a professional can help you to change in your mind. For instance if you were to suddenly stop working and just meditate and tune your body and mind your whole life could be changed. 1) cause & effect ie you would lose your job, your house, maybe your wife/significant other and many other things would change for you. Some good and some bad. All depending on how you look at them and deal with it. 2) through meditation and mindfulness you could learn to accept yourself and be at peace with that. Does this make sense? It’s a whole lot deeper than this but my guess is you would change what you care about. Kind of like more of a prioritizing rather than changing what you care about. I know what you are saying and it seems that way in life at times. I’ve had my times where I see I had to re-prioritize so I could go on. A consensus between my body and mind. Survival.


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

Originally Posted by jackman2020
I think that it’s natural to want more of a good thing. We also have the awareness that the ability to be happy with less is a blessing. Sometimes the decision is whether you will continue to pursue what you want, or whether you will try to dissuade yourself from wanting what you want. For me it’s a pretty loaded question. I have had erection problems (and thus size problems) for a long time now. Sex and romance used to make me so happy. It’s at a different level and scale than your issue, but the question is, can we/ should we stop wanting what we want? People very often talk about these matters like you can decide what you want to care about. I ask in all honesty, can any of you, my fellow human beings do that? Because to me, that’s like if you told me you can bend a spoon with your mind, but far more useful.

Bending spoons with your mind aside, I think the mind can be trained to think in different ways that produce profoundly different results.

I used to think trying to please other people was the way to happiness, as many still do, and I found myself manipulated by others as a result. Now that I look after myself first, and treat others with respect, my whole life has changed for the better.

I used to be in the construction business and made money for my family and things were good, but I needed to change careers so that I could counsel others. I took training and built my new business steadily, but the cost was that my ex hated what I did. It threatened her somehow, and her family questioned the validity of my new profession, even though I was beginning to make more money that I ever did before.

So making the right decision for my career and personal development cost me a stable family life for my children, but I was free to build my new business and not have to be in a terribly manipulative and controlling relationship.

Where did the energy come from to allow me to finally make the decision to move on?

Meditation, creative visualization, and linguistic analysis of my self-talk.

The words we use and the pictures we show ourselves in our minds create our reality. My lessons in NLP showed my that I was using limiting language and showing myself disturbing pictures, so I changed them and allowed myself to see exciting potentials in my new work and my new life.

It was tough at first, adapting to not seeing my children every morning before school, but things improved and the boys and I looked forward to new adventures together when we could on weekends, and my business suffered because I used to work from my home office, which I no longer had and so I had to share office space and travel to see clients, but I got it done.

And practicing bending spoons is important as it sharpens your mind’s ability to focus intensely.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Oh yeah, and the most important thing!

I tell my clients that once you start this work, everything changes. Some new people will enter your life, and others will leave. Opportunities will appear and others will fade.

Why? Because our perception, our attitude and our focus is what makes our personality, and people are attracted or repelled by these attributes.

My ex hated my new energy (in reality my essential nature) because I wasn’t prey to her twisting things anymore. I just didn’t care.

The spiritual distinction is that our beliefs (the effect of showing ourselves pictures and talking in our head) make up our character, but the thing we are born with, the thing that makes us unique is our essential nature and this shines through when we meditate and visualize long enough.

When we align with our essential nature and are dedicated to that as a priority, we attain what we truly want.

That’s why I moved from the Building Trade to Psychotherapy.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Focus - It is so critical! You can look at your life book and see the pages where you were focused more and those where you were not.

Thanks for sharing that with us a-unit!


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

I think that’s interesting about methods of changing focus, and about pursuing different, better ways to get the things you want. I do wonder though if you have, or believe you can teach others, the ability to stop wanting something, because you know that your life would be easier/better, if you didn’t want it. I’m not so much referring to talking yourself out of a goal, by realizing it isn’t the best way to get what you want. I’m talking about killing a desire, because you can’t have it, and it makes you sad.

Originally Posted by jackman2020
I think that’s interesting about methods of changing focus, and about pursuing different, better ways to get the things you want. I do wonder though if you have, or believe you can teach others, the ability to stop wanting something, because you know that your life would be easier/better, if you didn’t want it. I’m not so much referring to talking yourself out of a goal, by realizing it isn’t the best way to get what you want. I’m talking about killing a desire, because you can’t have it, and it makes you sad.

I teach methods to do precisely that.

PM me if you wish, or I could explain it here, as long as it stays PE related somehow so as to not incur the wrath of the moderators.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Well I will tell you this. My cock is bringing her orgasm after orgasm that are better than she’s ever had before. In that I take my compensation for all the PE work and devotion. I keep hinting that I’m bigger and she just won’t come out and say she thinks I’m bigger. I want her to acknowledge that before I would reconsider telling her or not. Even if she starts screaming in ecstasy. I want to hear her say I’m bigger. This morning she was talking about some long bolts they had bought at work and held her hands up and said “I think they are 6” long.” I laughed and told her “we all know what you think 6” is and it must be longer than that.” We’ll see if that gets her thinking. haha I doubt it but I keep throwing her pitches.


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

Originally Posted by MetaMorpho
Well I will tell you this. My cock is bringing her orgasm after orgasm that are better than she’s ever had before. In that I take my compensation for all the PE work and devotion. I keep hinting that I’m bigger and she just won’t come out and say she thinks I’m bigger. I want her to acknowledge that before I would reconsider telling her or not. Even if she starts screaming in ecstasy. I want to hear her say I’m bigger. This morning she was talking about some long bolts they had bought at work and held her hands up and said “I think they are 6” long.” I laughed and told her “we all know what you think 6” is and it must be longer than that.” We’ll see if that gets her thinking. Haha I doubt it but I keep throwing her pitches.

Ask your wife in the form of a question what she could imagine in her mind that was bigger than six inches?

And put your hand on the top of your belt with your finger pointing downward, without looking there yourself of course.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

a-unit great one. I will try that. I like the subtle hand gesture. After a dry weekend I’ve been hinting pretty heavy with the need for sex so she may get the signal mixed up? She usually does & as long as I get laid it will be great for her too.


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

A-Unit is a tricky mofo!

Please say you’re not using L Ron Hubbard Tech!


Started: 5/14/12- BPEL: 8.00" MEG: 5.5"

Current: 10/22/12- BPEL: 9.0" MEG: 5.875"

Goal: NBPEL 8"++, MEG 6"+

Dandyist - Ron Hubbard - is that like Sci-Fi religion?


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

Originally Posted by Dandyist
A-Unit is a tricky mofo!

Please say you’re not using L Ron Hubbard Tech!

Jedi.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 AM.