Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

In 8 years...

123

In 8 years...

If I gain about 1/4 inch a year, I will be 8” in 8 years time from now… What do you think guys? Is this like beliving in Santa Claus? Or is it possible if I really go for it?


Never ever a turtle again...

Sounds very plausible to me; but I’m sure you can go much quicker than that.

I think it’s possible, wont be easy though! Welcome back langemann.

I think you’ll get 2 inches in 2 years if you are dedicated and consistent.


In search of a perfect body, penis, and girl.

The search NO longer continues. :)

Thank you! I hope to stay here for a while, this time! If I do, I’ll get a bigger penis in reward:-D

Must stay out of trouble/broken blood vessels! It’s hard to keep the right pressure while jelqing.


Never ever a turtle again...

How about setting your target higher. If you gain 1/4” per year for 32 years you’ll be 14”.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by spaghettidick
I think you’ll get 2 inches in 2 years if you are dedicated and consistent.

You never know. People are different. Some people have been doing PE for years and haven’t gained much.


Past: 5-5.5" BPEL x 4.5" GIRTH

Present: 7.55" BPEL x 5.55" GIRTH (1 year progress)

Future: 8-9" BPEL x 6" GIRTH

Originally Posted by Langemann
Is this like beliving in Santa Claus? Or is it possible if I really go for it?

Go for it, bud.

Originally Posted by santa claus
Go for it, bud.

The man himself said it. :chuckle:

Originally Posted by memento
How about setting your target higher. If you gain 1/4” per year for 32 years you’ll be 14”.

You never know! ;)

If person A gains at a rate of 1/4” per year, and person B standing 8” away gains at a rate of 1/2” per year, how many years until their dicks intersect, assuming wind resistance is not a factor?


Retired.

If they are standing one behind the other it’ll take longer but be more fun.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by Sizemeister
If person A gains at a rate of 1/4” per year, and person B standing 8” away gains at a rate of 1/2” per year, how many years until their dicks intersect, assuming wind resistance is not a factor?


1/2 = 0.5
1/4 = 0.25

8/0.75 = 10.66 years. :D

Originally Posted by santa claus

Go for it, bud.

Well, since you’re here already, could you make my penis bigger too? How about 2” in length and 1.5” in girth… but make it in 3 months, you being Santa and all. :)

Originally Posted by Sizemeister
If person A gains at a rate of 1/4” per year, and person B standing 8” away gains at a rate of 1/2” per year, how many years until their dicks intersect, assuming wind resistance is not a factor?

Sorry Sizemaster. Wind (speed, direction etc) should never be neglected.

T3 (windsurf & kitesurf fanatic).


Later - ttt

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:25 AM.