Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ideal Size!

I want to be 9x9. flacid.

I would be happy with 7x6. But I wouldn’t mind 8x6.5. If anything I want it to hang really low, maybe 6” flaccid.


Start date 12-10-05 Old: NBPEL - 4.5" BPEL - 5.75" EG - 4.625" Current: NBPEL - 5" BPEL - 6.25" EG - 5.1" Goal: NBPEL - 7.5" BPEL - 8.25 EG - 6.00" - I want a big floppy donkey dick!

8x6


THEN: bpel 6.0 eg 5.0 bpfsl 6.125 NOW: bpel 7.375 eg 5.25 bpfsl 7.625

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now our only hope is in the hydrogen bomb." - Charles Bukowski

Don’t you guys get laid? If you’re looking to impress other guys, then bigger is better. But if you want to have sex with women on a regular basis 7” X 5.75” would be a perfect fit for most women. I’ve got 4 steady GFs and so one would think that I would be able to compare different pussy sizes more accurately since there isn’t a huge time interval between them. (A memory can be a tricky thing sometimes) I’m about 7.5” x 5.9”. I get complaints than anything else. This is what I hear for various sex acts:

Blow-jobs: “My mouth is getting tired/sore!”
Anal: “You’ve got to be kidding!”
Intercourse: “Ouch, that hurts!”

Unless you’re looking for less sex, bigger is not better, unless of course you find a woman with large holes. I don’t know about you guys, but I could do without a woman with a big mouth.

Then why are you here, Dabone? If not to educate yourself about PE techniques, with the intent to practice at least some of them with as goal in mind getting yourself a bigger unit, then why read and post at a PE Board?

22x17cm (8.67x6.7). I already have the girth :D

Congratufrigginglations.:D

I am so happy for you… ;)

Right now, I am at almost 8 inches BPEL and almost 7 inches EG. I don’t think that it is an ideal size by any means, especially because of the fact that my wife hates it. I would think that 8 x 6 would be closer to an ideal size.

GO SPURS GO

I guess were talking about erect size here. Then if that’s the case I would love to have a 9x5. But then she might get scared. But I think a 8x6 will be sufficient.


If you stretch it, it will grow. If you clamp it, she will know.

Mule,

When it comes to PE there are three stages: Pre, Present, and Post. Do you think that those newbies who are about to embark on this project shouldn’t have all the information available to them so that they can set some reasonable goal? I am giving this board the benefit of my experience, for whatever it counts. I have access to things most of the people on this board may not have. (Laser hair removal, HGH, PT-141) I hope that one of things I might have to offer is the “voice of reason”.

I cannot believe that the really big boys here never came across women that were reluctant to take them on on a steady basis. I started this thing so that I could have the confidence to get me laid more often. Sex, the last time that I checked, is a team effort. If you don’t have the cooperation of the other party, all you are left with is a big dick that you have to take care of yourself. I am far from being in the “Big Boy” club, and I still have complaints from some women about being too big. That is why I believe that we should figure what the best size for overall use should be. From there, one could decide to go bigger, if he plans to remain with one woman and that woman would like, or needs a larger penis.

Originally Posted by dabone
I cannot believe that the really big boys here never came across women that were reluctant to take them on on a steady basis. I started this thing so that I could have the confidence to get me laid more often. Sex, the last time that I checked, is a team effort. If you don’t have the cooperation of the other party, all you are left with is a big dick that you have to take care of yourself. I am far from being in the “Big Boy” club, and I still have complaints from some women about being too big. That is why I believe that we should figure what the best size for overall use should be. From there, one could decide to go bigger, if he plans to remain with one woman and that woman would like, or needs a larger penis.

The big boys here are usually vets who have read lots of posts in the love, life and fantasies part of Thunders. Lots of good techniques are spoken there what will make their bigger dicks more useful for the woman that the have intercourse with. Aside form that women can adapt to a certain degree. Of course someone with a 12x8” dick will be rejected because of his size but there are lots of women who could handle a 9x7 when properly prepared. I think that most women complain about someone being to big when the aren’t properly prepared for the size.

Finally one thing that attracts women is confidence. As you said yourself you started PE to gain more confidence. That is a reason for lots of guys here and when they grow bigger dicks their confidence will grow to. So by growing more confident they will grow more attractive to woman who will be more patient by rejecting their partner or complaining about something like being to big.

Ask yourself, will you drop the girl you are in love with because you think she as somewhat bigger tits than you would like?

Big tits cannot hurt me. This whole “I want a giant penis” thing reminds me of one night when I was walking a girlfriend’s two tinny yorkies in my hometown of Manhattan. It was late nite and these two guys were questioning my sexuality. I laughed at them and told them that I wasn’t interested in what interested other men. As far as the dogs, “They are chick magnets.”

When I walked one of my buddy’s dogs (a huge monster dobie/Rottweiler mix) only guys would stop to admire the dog. So.are we doing all of this to impress other men in the locker room, or are we doing this so that we can get the most out of sex with women.

The only time that it mattered to me that I impressed other men was when I was in prison. But then again, I didn’t use my penis for sex while I was incarcerated. Big dick was a matter of domination over others. But that alone didn’t insure you respect.

Originally Posted by dabone

I cannot believe that the really big boys here never came across women that were reluctant to take them on on a steady basis. I started this thing so that I could have the confidence to get me laid more often.

You think that an even bigger dick will provide you with more confidence? You say you already have four steady girlfriends. Doesn’t sound like a men with a shortage of confidence when it comes to women and sex.

Originally Posted by dabone
Sex, the last time that I checked, is a team effort. If you don’t have the cooperation of the other party, all you are left with is a big dick that you have to take care of yourself.

Seeing how you said that you are already getting remarks that your dick is too big, I’d say that you’d stay away from P.E., especially in the light of what you said earlier:

Originally Posted by dabone
If you’re looking to impress other guys, then bigger is better. But if you want to have sex with women on a regular basis 7” X 5.75” would be a perfect fit for most women. I’ve got 4 steady GFs and so one would think that I would be able to compare different pussy sizes more accurately since there isn’t a huge time interval between them. (A memory can be a tricky thing sometimes) I’m about 7.5” x 5.9”. I get complaints than anything else.This is what I hear for various sex acts:

Blow-jobs: “My mouth is getting tired/sore!”
Anal: “You’ve got to be kidding!”
Intercourse: “Ouch, that hurts!”

Doesn’t sound like “cooperation”.

Meaning that this can only mean that you are here to either:

1. Impress other guys.
2. Provide advice to the members of this board, while staying away from any P.E. practices yourself.

Hence my question: what are you doing here?

Originally Posted by dabone
I am far from being in the “Big Boy” club, and I still have complaints from some women about being too big. That is why I believe that we should figure what the best size for overall use should be. From there, one could decide to go bigger, if he plans to remain with one woman and that woman would like, or needs a larger penis.

Dabone, if you have four steady girlfriends, and you get the kind of remarks you mentioned then it is clear that you should stay away from making your dick bigger. That is, if it is your intent to have a dick that is “best for overall use”. Some say 8x6 is where its at, I think that is a little optimistic. More like 7x5.5. From there it all depends on the woman, some can take a bit more length- and girth-wise, others prefer less. But, again, best for “overall use” is certainly not bigger than what you already have, not if it garners you the unwillingness of your girlfriends to perform certain sex-acts.

I’ll go with the ever popular 8 x 6. I got stuck on that number when I found out that my TV remote control is 8 inches long and two inches wide. 2 inches wide gives a little more than 6 inch girth (2 x 3.14 = 6.28). So imagining having a dick as big as my remote would be amazing for me.


My Goal...To Look good NAKED

Mule,

What’s your problem, dude? Are you so fragile that you can’t stand to hear from anyone that doesn’t share your viewpoints completely? I don’t practice PE anymore. What I am offering is a window onto my experience. Let those on this forum have all the information possible available to them and let them decide for themselves what is best for them. What may be good for you may be bad for someone else. Can you handle that concept? I don’t know of a method that can reverse the effects of PE. Maybe you are so selfish that you don’t give a damn what your partner wants and what is pleasurable for him/her (I don’t know your sexual orientation so please don’t be offended). Or maybe you’re all about censorship. Is there any reason why you want to withhold other viewpoints from the other members on this forum?

Here in NYC, I’ve seen more than my share of guys losing their girlfriends to another woman. Just how big is a woman’s penis? Oh, I’m sorry, a woman doesn’t have one.

PE is not about beating someone over the head with your dick, it’s about being adequate. That means being “Just right”. When I started PE, I felt adequate in every department except one. I felt I was below average, which probably wasn’t true, but that was my psychosis. I wanted to get huge and in the end, it worked against me.

I didn’t get the women because I have a big dick. I got them because I exercised my other skills. I also treat women as human beings and not just as a place to cram my penis into.

Peace.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:13 PM.