Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How much does silicon based girth surgery cost

Originally Posted by AndreasF
Hi

I checked the rates for girth surgery by using fat injection here in Bangkok. Most of the guys here are asking for 1,000 USD. Not sure about the quality of their job. According to some Thai doctors they would be able to increase girth by max. 1.5 inches

Cheers

Andreas
Bangkok

Thanks for that, I’m not letting anyone near it for 1000usd though.


STARTING:=============13th=OCT=04

Bpfl: 11.2 Cm / 4.4" X Fg: 9.5 Cm / 3.75"

Bpel: 17 Cm / 6.69" X Eg: 11.3 Cm / 4.44"

I can’t understand people’s fascination with penis surgery when you have a free Penis Enlargement site at the tip of your fingers, and all you need is time for this stuff to work. Too many guys (usually the ones who get suckered by magical enlarging pills) want a quick fix to their penis woes. The only time I would consider surgery to be a good thing is if your penis is deformed or micro-sized. I guess if you did natural PE for 2 years consistently and had no gains then it would be OK then because you put the time in.

Originally Posted by supperdupper
he’s not asking for your opinion on how safe it is or weather he should do it or not

he wasnt not asking for it either. I was just trying to finish the thought with a word of caution, whether he heeds it or not is up to him.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

The Pleasure Equation.

Roid,

I know it’s annoying to have people trying to talk you out of surgery with their arguments — after all, these are personal decisions.

I just want to contribute the Pleasure Equation. When a woman enjoys sex with her boyfriend, there are several things that push her buttons. They add upp. No guy is perfect in a all, so if he lacks A, but is good in B, it’s just as good. The equation weighs the different factors approximately like this:

Womans pleasure during sex =
5% * penis length +
10% * penis girth +
25% * ability to last +
20% * amount of foreplay +
20% * motion +
20% * love she feels for him

So you can spend time/energy/money/risk on improving any of these. It’s an individual choice.

lars

PS. I forget where I found this, but it’s carefully scientifically researched with little dissenting opinion in the academic community.


Start: 6.3 x 5.2 (Feb '05)

Now: 7.9 x 5.65 (gain 1.6 x 0.45) - SFL 8.6"

Goal: 8.5 x 6.0 - Currently trying: jelqing, fulcrum hanging/bending. My data - Progress log

Originally Posted by larslaukanen
Womans pleasure during sex =
5% * penis length +
10% * penis girth +
25% * ability to last +
20% * amount of foreplay +
20% * motion +
20% * love she feels for him

I think that’s a little out of whack.

I’d put it like this:

10% Penis length
15% Penis Girth
10% Ability to last
30% Amount of foreplay
15% Motion
20% Love she feels for him

Foreplay is the most important. Any girl that has had a good orgasm will tell you that the foreplay got her there. No dick, no love, no lasting, no “motion” was involved in that foreplay either. (Love could have been involved, but not in most situations)

You put a lot of stress on Ability to last, when that isn’t TOO important when compared to others. If you go for 20-35 minutes, and you know what you’re doing, then that’s enough. I’ve had girls tell me that they get bored after 45-75 minutes no matter how good it is.

Roid: as I said, try clamping. You wil gain girth.

Enlargement surgery helps you look bigger soft, but doesn’t help much hard.


*I measure PRE-WORKOUT, normal erection* Started: 7 EBP x 4.9 EG. Several years on and off PE, now 8.125 EBP length x 5.5 EG midshaft (5.8 base). Working on girth (clamping) again after breaks due to injuries - fast recent gains! Pics

Originally Posted by dangleman
Roid: as I said, try clamping. You wil gain girth.
Enlargement surgery helps you look bigger soft, but doesn’t help much hard.

When I clamp my penis dosent expand beyond the normal level, this is the problem. I can’t see how you can gain a temporary 1/2” by clamping I couldn’t imagine my penis doing anything like that


STARTING:=============13th=OCT=04

Bpfl: 11.2 Cm / 4.4" X Fg: 9.5 Cm / 3.75"

Bpel: 17 Cm / 6.69" X Eg: 11.3 Cm / 4.44"

Originally Posted by dangleman
Roid: as I said, try clamping. You wil gain girth.
Enlargement surgery helps you look bigger soft, but doesn’t help much hard.


Not true. The majority of gains may be more apparent in the flacid state, meaning there may be a larger gain in this state. This does not mean that erect gains do not occur in this state. I gained 1.25” equally in each state. LOL, the girth dissapears in the erect state. That was sarcasm if you are a stiff one.

Oh yeah,
I don’t think silicone would be exactly safe for this purpose. I would not go to Thailand to save a couple of bucks on something as dear to me as my penis. Enlargement surgery can be a great experience, but I would prefer capable surgeons performing accepted techniques. This does not give you a 100% success probability that every thing will be perfect, but a careful selection of surgeons increases this success.

MAN we need a surgery forum.


"Crazy dancin! Making my penis sore!"

- Dave Chapelle


Last edited by crashhex : 06-07-2005 at .

Originally Posted by crashhex
Not true. The majority of gains may be more apparent in the flacid state, meaning there may be a larger gain in this state. This does not mean that erect gains do not occur in this state. I gained 1.25” equally in each state. LOL, the girth dissapears in the erect state. That was sarcasm if you are a stiff one.

Oh yeah,
I don’t think silicone would be exactly safe for this purpose. I would not go to Thailand to save a couple of bucks on something as dear to me as my penis. Enlargement surgery can be a great experience, but I would prefer capable surgeons performing accepted techniques. This does not give you a 100% success probability that every thing will be perfect, but a careful selection of surgeons increases this success.

MAN we need a surgery forum.

How much did your surgery cost and how was your girth increased? Fat injections? Do you know if it’s possible to taper the shape at the end underneath the glan for a more natural look?

Thanks


STARTING:=============13th=OCT=04

Bpfl: 11.2 Cm / 4.4" X Fg: 9.5 Cm / 3.75"

Bpel: 17 Cm / 6.69" X Eg: 11.3 Cm / 4.44"

Originally Posted by Roid
How much did your surgery cost and how was your girth increased? Fat injections? Do you know if it’s possible to taper the shape at the end underneath the glan for a more natural look?

Thanks


Stay away from fat injections. Repeat stay away. Do not trust ANY surgeon promising you the world with this technique. They simply reabsorb, and can leave your penis looking disfigured.
You can dicker with penis surgery. You can often get a combined price of about $10,000. This includes length and girth. I would suggest staging these surgeries at least 6 months apart. I got alloderm and I’m very pleased. The glands (head) can also be increased during the girth procedure. It doesn’t look disproportionate. There are skilled surgeons in this country that will do a beautiful job for you. If you don’t have the money, save and wait. The way the grafts are put in is awesome. There not put all the way around the penis, there put in from about 3:15 around to around the top. This gives you that nice wide look. I was 1.75” across pre-op, and now I’m 2.25” inch across. It gets the job done. I was about 5”-5.25” girth pre-op now I’m 6.25”.


"Crazy dancin! Making my penis sore!"

- Dave Chapelle

Originally Posted by crashhex
MAN we need a surgery forum.

I agree. A Surgery Forum would isolate and condense the repeated questions that come along. There could also be a listing of reputable surgeons or surgery centers with links to fall back on.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Originally Posted by 789
I agree. A Surgery Forum would isolate and condense the repeated questions that come along. There could also be a listing of reputable surgeons or surgery centers with links to fall back on.

I guess that means we need a Masturbation forum, because we get more repeated questions on that than anything. ;)

Originally Posted by crashhex
Stay away from fat injections. Repeat stay away. Do not trust ANY surgeon promising you the world with this technique. They simply reabsorb, and can leave your penis looking disfigured.
You can dicker with penis surgery. You can often get a combined price of about $10,000. This includes length and girth. I would suggest staging these surgeries at least 6 months apart. I got alloderm and I’m very pleased. The glands (head) can also be increased during the girth procedure. It doesn’t look disproportionate. There are skilled surgeons in this country that will do a beautiful job for you. If you don’t have the money, save and wait. The way the grafts are put in is awesome. There not put all the way around the penis, there put in from about 3:15 around to around the top. This gives you that nice wide look. I was 1.75” across pre-op, and now I’m 2.25” inch across. It gets the job done. I was about 5”-5.25” girth pre-op now I’m 6.25”.

Thanks for the advice, I didnt realise the glan could be increased in size, this has been the main thing putting me off (not looking natural). I also read somewhere that the cs can be increased? I have a non-visable cs so this would be a bonus.

Also, will I still benefit from having ligs cut if I’ve maxed out my LOT (it’s at 6)

Thanks again


STARTING:=============13th=OCT=04

Bpfl: 11.2 Cm / 4.4" X Fg: 9.5 Cm / 3.75"

Bpel: 17 Cm / 6.69" X Eg: 11.3 Cm / 4.44"

Originally Posted by 789
I agree. A Surgery Forum would isolate and condense the repeated questions that come along. There could also be a listing of reputable surgeons or surgery centers with links to fall back on.


You should see the PMs. Also, If I could save one guy from going to Mexico, or Thailand from getting a sketchy procedure, it would feel rewarding. Sort of like adopting a hooker.

Adopt a hooker.


"Crazy dancin! Making my penis sore!"

- Dave Chapelle

By thw way Crashhex, how is the glan enlarged?


STARTING:=============13th=OCT=04

Bpfl: 11.2 Cm / 4.4" X Fg: 9.5 Cm / 3.75"

Bpel: 17 Cm / 6.69" X Eg: 11.3 Cm / 4.44"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:09 AM.