Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

How big is well- endowed....

Originally Posted by a-unit
Nothing personal bro.

I deal with clients who are tying to attain “balance” and I suggest that it works better if things are moving forward, and not stopped.

Life is to be lived.

No worries a-unit, I know it isn’t personal..

However my comment was meant to read that if you carry around a pink tool-set you would also need a big dick for that to balance out. Last time I will make a joke goddamnit, they say if you are explaining you’re losing:)

I agree with your point completely but we are at crossed purposes here!

Originally Posted by northmiamitop

I think the balance he was talking about was something different all together. If you’re man enough to parade around wearing that pink tool belt, you must be packing - one balances out the other. Not some sort of metaphysical pursuit of stagnation. Or enlightened self understanding, depending on how you see “balance.”

Thank you Northmiamitop! Exactly I wasn’t trying to be deep here:)

I think we are trying to be logical and reasonable like men tend to do but it isn’t that simple. For example:

You have 4 guys each with identical size penis’ (All 7*5.75 for example) One guy is white of average height, another guy is a short Asian, another is a giant, a 7ft man with wide shoulders and another is a very well built tall black guy - Do we think each of the guys would get the same response to their dicks?

Do we think women would be raving about their well hung 7ft tall basketball player partner with his 7 inch dick? I don’t think so, I would personally feel slightly sorry for that guy as I imagine he will have encountered a lot of disappointed faces as the expectation would have been so high. However I imagine the short Asian or the average white guy would be enthusiastically received. Likewise would the large black guy be considered large or borderline acceptable? My personal opinion is that women don’t have a clue about size - they just want something to look large and unexpected. My point is that there is an pre-conceived expectation in women’s minds and if a man can fulfill that and also have a large looking dick.. He is hung (in their subjective opinion)

If subjectivity is not accepted and the quest here is for what is definitively classed as well hung - then I think we have to start looking in the 8*6 range where the size is statistically rare. E.g if this was a basketball players forum and this same thread arose, do you not think the figures would be slightly larger than here where I imagine there is a more diverse cross section of males?

I dont think 7 is ever going to disappoint in a normal encounter. Maybe not big enough to play baseball with but for any normal purpose.
We’ve looked at height before, there is a slight correlation probably because in both cases you have to be a healthy fit well fed eater, you will grow less otherwise so naturally the two go partly together

Its very slight, a guy 7 foot is going to average 0.2 inch longer then a 5 foot guy. Obviously there is always the extremes but tall doesnt mean that much on average, its mostly talk

I think it’s quite plausible that a woman would assume a taller guy is more likely to have a bigger cock. And if you put two guys next to each other who had identical cocks, but there’s a foot difference in height between them, the taller guy might look less endowed simply by proportion. Possibly the same thing would happen if you put a skinny guy next to a very well-built guy.

Then there’s the race thing as well. I guess this could be a double-edged sword for a black guy dating white women, because while his skin colour might attract those who place a premium on cock size (or are even just curious to ‘try’ a big cock), a perfectly normal-sized one might be considered disappointing by a woman who’s got the - obviously completely false - idea that all black men are hung like Lex Steele.

Some one here doesn’t appear to have a clue. I’m 9 by 7.5 full wood, and any woman that has ever mounted me since achieving this size can tell you that it’s simply over the top. Not comfortable, and with a potential for injury very high it is frightening as well. Of course it doesn’t have to be so bad, but some of you guys that want to be hung like a show-pony should understand that there are most certainly drawbacks, but still I won’t tell you I don’t love it. Most woman I’ve found don’t like in the slightest a real big dog. A woman who loves you will put up with it if you’re lucky. If she loves you a lot she will whisper sweet, erotic phrases in your ear about just how much she worships your enormous cock. If she loves you more still she’ll tell you to make it even bigger, and help you with your p e workouts. But if she truly loves you she will tell you that you are perfect just the way you are, and tell you to go do something more helpful than tugging on your knob, but who am I to talk - I’ve bin tugging on my knob longer than.60 % of Texas oil wells have been pumping. Simply put, I’ve pumped my pork whistle enough to have drained e few lakes and ponds here in my local area. Not something one wants on his grave stone. Hell, they may not even be able to shut the lid on my coffin.

Well 9x7.5 is a monster cock, but where would you say it started to become uncomfortable for most women regarding girth and length respectably?

Originally Posted by panthro
I dont think 7 is ever going to disappoint in a normal encounter. Maybe not big enough to play baseball with but for any normal purpose.
We’ve looked at height before, there is a slight correlation probably because in both cases you have to be a healthy fit well fed eater, you will grow less otherwise so naturally the two go partly together

Its very slight, a guy 7 foot is going to average 0.2 inch longer then a 5 foot guy. Obviously there is always the extremes but tall doesnt mean that much on average, its mostly talk

Hi Panthro, My point wasn’t whether a bigger man is statistically more likely to have a bigger penis, that is a discussion for another thread.

My point was that women generalise and have different expectations depending on the race and or size of a partner. Therefore because of social stereotypes a bigger or taller or blacker man may have a higher bar to hit to be considered average/hung/huge etc and a lower bar to be considered small. Do you not think that comments like “once you go black you don’t go back” don’t get rooted into popular belief and influence what a women will expect from a potential partner?

Originally Posted by wibble
I think it’s quite plausible that a woman would assume a taller guy is more likely to have a bigger cock. And if you put two guys next to each other who had identical cocks, but there’s a foot difference in height between them, the taller guy might look less endowed simply by proportion. Possibly the same thing would happen if you put a skinny guy next to a very well-built guy.

Yeah Wibble, I think you put it better than me. With big men it is more the porportionality of the penis to the frame - kind of the same point I guess. Women expect to see a penis that looks large; if the guy dwarfs it, he will struggle to be called hung. I believe this is the case to a point - If you are talking about very large stature men perhaps they need to be packing a statistically rarer penis in order to be considered hung. After all being 6’4” or taller is statiscally much rarer also.

Originally Posted by Mmaking
I think we are trying to be logical and reasonable like men tend to do but it isn’t that simple. For example:

You have 4 guys each with identical size penis’ (All 7*5.75 for example) One guy is white of average height, another guy is a short Asian, another is a giant, a 7ft man with wide shoulders and another is a very well built tall black guy - Do we think each of the guys would get the same response to their dicks?

Do we think women would be raving about their well hung 7ft tall basketball player partner with his 7 inch dick? I don’t think so, I would personally feel slightly sorry for that guy as I imagine he will have encountered a lot of disappointed faces as the expectation would have been so high. However I imagine the short Asian or the average white guy would be enthusiastically received. Likewise would the large black guy be considered large or borderline acceptable? My personal opinion is that women don’t have a clue about size - they just want something to look large and unexpected. My point is that there is an pre-conceived expectation in women’s minds and if a man can fulfill that and also have a large looking dick.. He is hung (in their subjective opinion)

If subjectivity is not accepted and the quest here is for what is definitively classed as well hung - then I think we have to start looking in the 8*6 range where the size is statistically rare. E.g if this was a basketball players forum and this same thread arose, do you not think the figures would be slightly larger than here where I imagine there is a more diverse cross section of males?

This is certainly verifiable. I’m 6’7”, about 230 lbs. I have a mdeium frame but I’d be considered a “big” guy. I’m in that 8x6 range (girth is 6.5 and with a really good, monster erection, I can hit 8 in length) and I’ve been told on more than one instance that because of my size, my cock is pretty ‘deceptive’ when compared against the rest of my body - until they get it in their hands and inside them and then they are loike “damn, that’s pretty freggin big.” I’ll probably get flamed for the comment but yes, I do feel ‘small’ when I look in the mirror. Nothing to do with porn - I just think I look small, although I know that I’m not.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

Originally Posted by monstermandingo
This is certainly verifiable. I’m 6’7”, about 230 lbs. I have a mdeium frame but I’d be considered a “big” guy. I’m in that 8x6 range (girth is 6.5 and with a really good, monster erection, I can hit 8 in length) and I’ve been told on more than one instance that because of my size, my cock is pretty ‘deceptive’ when compared against the rest of my body - until they get it in their hands and inside them and then they are loike “damn, that’s pretty freggin big.” I’ll probably get flamed for the comment but yes, I do feel ‘small’ when I look in the mirror. Nothing to do with porn - I just think I look small, although I know that I’m not.

Impressive size man, height and dick! -Is 8*6.5 natural or is it the result of PE? 8*6+ is a massive unit for any woman to deal with; do you think at 7*5.5 women would still think you hung? I guess if you have enlarged you might know. Otherwise I suppose I am asking you to guess which isn’t exactly scientific!!:)

Originally Posted by tootyfisty
If I may weigh in with a quantifiable view point.

If 5-6 inch is average.
Then 7 is big.
8 is huge.
And 9 is monster.

It’s not such a debate if you have a point to start from that most can agree on.

Perception is another story. Our perceptions of “endowed” can vary widely but the real life numbers tell a different story. I personally find 6-7-8-9 a good differentiation and am comfortable with my perception of size at these points.


I agree with you. Those numbers and labels are good with me for length. To me girth over 5.25 is big and 6+ is huge. It just gets murky for me when factoring in both length and girth. 7” X 5” and 6” X 5.5” IMO are both big. Not sure about 5” X 6” or 7” X 4”.

Originally Posted by monstermandingo
This is certainly verifiable. I’m 6’7”, about 230 lbs. I have a mdeium frame but I’d be considered a “big” guy. I’m in that 8x6 range (girth is 6.5 and with a really good, monster erection, I can hit 8 in length) and I’ve been told on more than one instance that because of my size, my cock is pretty ‘deceptive’ when compared against the rest of my body - until they get it in their hands and inside them and then they are loike “damn, that’s pretty freggin big.” I’ll probably get flamed for the comment but yes, I do feel ‘small’ when I look in the mirror. Nothing to do with porn - I just think I look small, although I know that I’m not.

You’re right, I experience the exact opposite. (Or the same, whichever way you look at it)

At 5’10” and somewhat muscular build my unit stands out at 7.5x5.5. Funny that it only occurred to me this morning, woke up with morning wood and it was the first thing that struck me.

I should think most women would consider 7x5.5 pretty damn respectable. The time I got turned down for sex for being too big was by a girl who said I was an inch longer than the previous biggest guy she’d been with, and that he was ‘renowned for being massive’. This was before I started PE and measured something like 8x5.6.

Originally Posted by wibble
I should think most women would consider 7x5.5 pretty damn respectable. The time I got turned down for sex for being too big was by a girl who said I was an inch longer than the previous biggest guy she’d been with, and that he was ‘renowned for being massive’. This was before I started PE and measured something like 8x5.6.

Well I would be pretty happy with it anyway:)

Being turned down for sex because it’s too big - is there any satisfaction to be had (ego related) or is it just plain shit?!

It does show how crap the majority of men are at sex (me included by the way)… a woman should look at a long dick and think great we are going to try some amazing positions, can’t bloody wait… instead she thinks feck this dude is going to try and stab me on the fallopian tube:) N.B. commenting on your well-hung fore-runner Wibble, not you.

Originally Posted by DomXZ
You’re right, I experience the exact opposite. (Or the same, whichever way you look at it)

At 5’10” and somewhat muscular build my unit stands out at 7.5x5.5. Funny that it only occurred to me this morning, woke up with morning wood and it was the first thing that struck me.

Man that would look huge on most men!!

5’10” is a good height, you seem to be saying it’s short - is it considered short in the netherlands? tallest nationality on earth and all that?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 AM.