Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

goingdeeper's size reaction story

My length is my weak spot. I’ll most definitely check out your report.

I saw your gains and your story suddenly made a lot more sense. Good gains, I’m also going to check out your routine.

Oh Zaneblue there’s always one party pooper. Great story. Great post. I love stories that keep me motivated. It’s important to me to keep coming here and reading shit like this. It makes me wrap it up tie it on and hang for hours even though I could be doing better things motivation is key in PE.

How many women think it is their job to have a tighter pussy, zaneblue is one in a billion

Originally Posted by johnjk
How many women think it is their job to have a tighter pussy, zaneblue is one in a billion

I agree.

Will you marry me zaneblue!

:)


Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics

- Leighann Lord

:warp: Just give me a megaphone—I’m going to evangelize all women, then you’ll have your pick of marriageable hotties.


I think it's the woman's job to tighten up to fit her man--it's lots easier for us.

Buy my book! The Orgasmic Diet by Marrena Lindberg

I think the only way some guys are going to absolutely be sure he is big enough is when he hears those words “it hurts”. It is not that we want to hurt anyone, just want to be sure we are not small! It really isn’t good to hurt. You want your woman to enjoy and have good orgasms right? So why is everyone slapping high fives, like “You were too big! Way to go! You hurt her man, she couldn’t take it all! What an accomplishment!”

You didn’t say one thing about her liking it or wanting to see you again. That is the real goal right? Everyone assumes that since you scared her and hurt her, of course she will be back for more!

Now maybe she did end up enjoying it. I’m just observing that you didn’t say that but people assumed it.

Originally Posted by mravg
I think the only way some guys are going to absolutely be sure he is big enough is when he hears those words “it hurts”. It is not that we want to hurt anyone, just want to be sure we are not small! It really isn’t good to hurt. You want your woman to enjoy and have good orgasms right? So why is everyone slapping high fives, like “You were too big! Way to go! You hurt her man, she couldn’t take it all! What an accomplishment!”

You didn’t say one thing about her liking it or wanting to see you again. That is the real goal right? Everyone assumes that since you scared her and hurt her, of course she will be back for more!

Now maybe she did end up enjoying it. I’m just observing that you didn’t say that but people assumed it.

Maybe you missed the rest of my post about constantly hearing “you are so great in bed..blah blah blah”. I’ve had a woman stop me in the middle of sex just to tell me how good it is. However, there is nothing like hearing about being too big..which I’m not “too big” because I didn’t hurt it just meant that I had to be a bit more careful because now I can bottom out with most women.


"Building a weapon of mass destruction" Started: 5.81" x 3.88" Now: 8.5" x 5.0" Goal: 9" x 6"

Hell of a story, I did a search on “goingdeeper’s quest for growth” and didn’t find anything past this thread.

So why did you dig it up?


PE for length: so her heart stops when she sees it. PE for girth: to get her heart started again!

One need only leave the surface of the planet to realize we are all one people.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Hell of a story, I did a search on “goingdeeper’s quest for growth” and didn’t find anything past this thread.

goingdeep’s quest for growth


Starting Size: April, 28, 2010: NBPEL-7" Girth-6" (base, MSG, glans)

Currently: BPEL-8" NBPEL-7.25" Girth-6.25" (base)/6.125" (MSG)/6.125" (glans)

inspiring story man! thanks a lot


01/02/2010 17,5cm BP x 13,25cm 18/03/2010 18,3cm BP x 13,5cm Rest. = 3,5cm x 3,5cm ---meta---> 21cm BP x 16,5cm=>

02/01/2010 6.89'' BP x 5.1" 03/18/2010 7.2" x 5.3"------goal---> 8.25" BP x 6.5 Left = 1.4" x 1.4" ------goal---> 8.25" BP x 6.5

Great Motivation, thanks man

Thats some intense gains man im jealous!


[BPEL Length 8.5] [NBPEL 8.0 - 8.5 Depending on EQ!] [BEG- 7.2] [MIDSHAFT 6.4/5] [GLANS- 6.1]

PE for life!

Pe’d like his life depended on it

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:58 PM.