Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does Sex/Masturbation Hinder Gains

Originally Posted by wantgains34
I have not been doing pe long enough to answer this question, but if I get the chance for sex I will never turn it down after a workout or not I am not giving up sex for peing I don’t care if it hinders gains a little or not!

One smart answer.


Later - ttt

I try to hold back but sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do!

I fill sore after PE

And masturbation is not very pleasant

I also think it is better not to

If you want faster recovery

Masturbation and Sex

Hey All,

I just started PEing this past week (2 days now). I know it’s going to take a lot of dedication and hard work to get any kind of results. Obviously, after 2 days, I’m not seeing results, but I’m FEELING a lot better down there.

Anyhow, I was just wondering what was good practice in regards to Masturbation and sex. Is it counter productive to masturbate or have sex on “active” days? Should these activities only be done on off days? How long before and/or after should you wait for masturbation/sex?

My GF and I have sex quite a lot, but I don’t want it to interfere with any potential gains. I also don’t want to tell her that I’m PEing for quite some time mostly because I want to see if she notices any difference.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum, but please - there’s been million and one thread about that. Masturbation/sex does not affect gains. :)

Masturbation/sex affecting gains is one of the oldest ones in the book, and a horse that has been beaten deader than a doornail. :horse: By no means a consensus on this one either. I DO NOT condone masturbating/fucking close to my workouts. I don’t stretch out as long, nor do I get to the same place easily when I bang/come before a big workout


THEN: bpel 6.0 eg 5.0 bpfsl 6.125 NOW: bpel 7.375 eg 5.25 bpfsl 7.625

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right now our only hope is in the hydrogen bomb." - Charles Bukowski

Masturbating

Ei guys,

Newbie question: Is it OK to masturbate after my routine? Can it affect the growth of my penis?

I’ve read from some forums that it would be wise not to masturbate after at least 2 hours of any routine so that blood flow to your penis continues, but sometimes, I just feel the need to let it out.

Any opinions will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Here is a good answer for you, if you use the search button you will be surprised by what you can find.

westla90069’s answer to the masturbation question

Good luck and happy gains.


When I was 5 years old my mom told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life. ~John Lennon

Thanks Marius69. Ü

Glad to help, good luck.


When I was 5 years old my mom told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment, I told them they didn't understand life. ~John Lennon

I find it quite strange that through out most of this forum people are missing out of a few major ‘facts’. I use that term loosly as I can’t back them up. But essentially masturbation is bad news. It’s very energy draining and ejaculating means that your body has to create new sperm. I consider that a very demanding job for the body and one that takes up alot of the bodies resources. What resources I don’t know, but I know that for recovery the body needs carbs and protein plus a whole host of other items such as vitamins, amino acids etc.

This brings me on to another point. In body building it is a common fact that nutrition plays 80% of the game. You have to eat correctly. I body build, not too successfully, but I do it and I eat over 200g or protein a day. That’s because I need my body to recover after the trauma of weight lifting. The same is true of PE. However, I am enlarging the biggest muscles in the body, my back muscles and thighs and chest etc. The penis is a tiny muscle.

Putting this all together we get to the point where we consider all energy intensive and draining activities and consider the nutritional consequences. Because jerking off involves explosive action, high intense energy consumption, and the requirement to rebuild a very complex substance, sperm, the source of life, I think it is quite clear that it is a detriment to PE. After jelqing or what not you need to recover. For that you need the right food. However, lets consider you have the right food and suppose you have a dick that needs recovery, AND a sperm supply that needs recovery AND a body that has engaged in an energy intensive explosive action you can see that the energy and nutrients available to repair the penis are going to be seriously restricted.

In short the clear answer is that masturbation is bad for PE unless you take on board the correct nutrients, IE, carbs, proteins etc.

I am fairly confident posting this because I have been looking for a nutrient thread for 2 days and I can’t find one. The only reference I have found is whether sperm is nutritious..

You guys should have special PE diets and everything!! Diets for heavy masturbators as well. The diet should come first. If your not getting gains it’s probably your diet.

Originally Posted by pe1234567890
I find it quite strange that through out most of this forum people are missing out of a few major ‘facts’. I use that term loosly as I can’t back them up. But essentially masturbation is bad news. It’s very energy draining and ejaculating means that your body has to create new sperm. I consider that a very demanding job for the body and one that takes up alot of the bodies resources. What resources I don’t know, but I know that for recovery the body needs carbs and protein plus a whole host of other items such as vitamins, amino acids etc.

This brings me on to another point. In body building it is a common fact that nutrition plays 80% of the game. You have to eat correctly. I body build, not too successfully, but I do it and I eat over 200g or protein a day. That’s because I need my body to recover after the trauma of weight lifting. The same is true of PE. However, I am enlarging the biggest muscles in the body, my back muscles and thighs and chest etc. The penis is a tiny muscle.

Putting this all together we get to the point where we consider all energy intensive and draining activities and consider the nutritional consequences. Because jerking off involves explosive action, high intense energy consumption, and the requirement to rebuild a very complex substance, sperm, the source of life, I think it is quite clear that it is a detriment to PE. After jelqing or what not you need to recover. For that you need the right food. However, lets consider you have the right food and suppose you have a dick that needs recovery, AND a sperm supply that needs recovery AND a body that has engaged in an energy intensive explosive action you can see that the energy and nutrients available to repair the penis are going to be seriously restricted.

In short the clear answer is that masturbation is bad for PE unless you take on board the correct nutrients, IE, carbs, proteins etc.

I am fairly confident posting this because I have been looking for a nutrient thread for 2 days and I can’t find one. The only reference I have found is whether sperm is nutritious..

You guys should have special PE diets and everything!! Diets for heavy masturbators as well. The diet should come first. If your not getting gains it’s probably your diet.

If all of what you say is true how is sex any different from masturbation. Last I checked I was not only PEing for myself but I was also doing it for a more fullfilling time during sex with my GF.

Fact.

Originally Posted by Inigo Montoya
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler
If all of what you say is true how is sex any different from masturbation. Last I checked I was not only PEing for myself but I was also doing it for a more fullfilling time during sex with my GF.

Sex is the same as masturbation to some extent in that it uses high energy levels, but the chemistry is different resulting in a greater ‘high’. I’m not saying you should abstain, only that you should be aware of it’s effects. I know it sounds crap, but if you are going to have sex or jerk off you should eat appropriately before and after. Same with PE.

You don’t go for a 10 mile run just before you play football. Same here, you shouldn’t jerk off/have sex and PE close to each other. I would recommend a days break between the two, IE, PE or sex on a particular day, not both. And of course, eating well.

Originally Posted by pe1234567890
Sex is the same as masturbation to some extent in that it uses high energy levels, but the chemistry is different resulting in a greater ‘high’. I’m not saying you should abstain, only that you should be aware of it’s effects. I know it sounds crap, but if you are going to have sex or jerk off you should eat appropriately before and after. Same with PE.

You don’t go for a 10 mile run just before you play football. Same here, you shouldn’t jerk off/have sex and PE close to each other. I would recommend a days break between the two, IE, PE or sex on a particular day, not both. And of course, eating well.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. However, you try and shove it down the throats of the other members here and you will be shown to the door. Do we have an understanding??? I thought so.


sunny A day without sunshine is like a day without laughter :sun:

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 AM.