Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Did anyone catch the Dr.Oz show on "The life span of the Penis?"

123

Did anyone catch the Dr.Oz show on "The life span of the Penis?"

This was a very interesting show because he went from puberty to 60+ years of age and the preventative maintenance that is necessary to avoid ED typically starting in the 40’s.

I recorded this program but for obvious reasons can not share it here on Thunder’s for copy right reasons.

I can tell you about it and field any questions you might have so fire away.

He explained why erections in puberty can be motivated by the wind blowing and why multiple orgasms are common place.

He explained why in our 20’s a guy is at his hormonal peak and everything is working to it’s maximum.

He went on to describe men in there 30’s and how this is the time to really take a look at how we live our lives and what habits need to be formed to prevent problems with ED 15 to 20 years down the road.

In our 40’s is when problems begin to show and why. Most problems are associated with weight gain and how the long term effects of poor diet begin to show in our vascular system. Eventually these habits are the real culprit behind ED. Everything concerning how our penis works is dependent on the vascular system being able to supply enough blood to produce good sustainable erections. He also explained why, in our 40’s, a failure to perform can lead to psychological performance anxiety which can exacerbate a vascular problem and it is also about this time that hormone levels begin to fall compounding the problem.

As hormone levels drop so does our drive and can even lead to genital shrinkage. With the drop of those levels there will be the need for additional stimulation to obtain an erection. Complicating this can be a loss of erection during intercourse. In most cases erection drugs can be a big help.

All of these things can be helped or avoided by a good diet.

Some of the dietary things he suggested for improving our physical condition is Saw Palmetto twice a day. L-Arginine. Bananas. Cranberry Juices.
and believe or not watermelon daily.

He did go on to point out how an enlarged prostate can not be shrunk back to normal.

I’m going to go back an watch this program again and take some additional notes to share with you here.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Even though I’m young and have nothing to worry about, that was interesting.

I do remember reading on this forum actually that something which makes up L-Arginine is within watermelons so that fits in well.

If a man kept his hormone levels high into his 40’s would that help prevent genital shrinkage? If so which things could be done to keep hormone levels high. Would exercise be one?

Did he say anything in regards to frequency of ejaculation and its benefits/side-effects ?


Now: NBPEL = 6.4 MSEG = 5.3 BEG = 5.75

Goals: NBPEL = 7.0 MSEG = 6.0

Saw palmetto… some guy recommended this to me the other day for overall health, and said it was good for libido too. I’m gonna go get some today.

Originally Posted by PErsian
Did he say anything in regards to frequency of ejaculation and its benefits/side-effects ?


Not specifically. Mostly they talked about the loss of performance and why it happens.

There was also time spent on size and how it is influenced by weight gain. I thought the example he gave was stupid but you get the idea.

Believe it or not he showed a pump and said it was an effective means of increasing size and duration if followed by a cock ring to retain engorgement.

I’m not to sure I agree with that therapy but I truly was surprised that it was mentioned.

Oddly nothing was mentioned about jelqing, hanging or any other form of manipulation for improvement of erection quality.

The Doctor he had on the show with him wrote a book called “Size Matters” I’ll get his name here shortly.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Not sure if Dr. OZ mentioned that with age, the body’s tissue replacement starts to slow down around the age of 30. There were some studies that claim penis shrinkage has something to do with tissue replacement slowing down. Smoking and Alcohol has a lot to do with ED also.

Yes indeed that was mentioned because smoking and drinking mess up the vascular system so much.

Blood Flow, Blood Flow, Blood Flow

That’s our enemy.

I for one have used Lipitor to treat high cholesterol for years and recently had an angioplasty which showed that my veins had NO PLAQUE, NO LOSS OF BLOOD FLOW, I was completely healthy vascularly. Turns out I had some scar tissue inside my heart that was probably from a virus or something but that was fixed by ablation therapy and now I can work as hard as next guy again. So my friends the message here is keep your cholesterol down so your veins don’t close down on you.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:

He explained why in our 20’s a guy is at his hormonal peak and everything is working to it’s maximum.

my has been at maximum since 12-13

It sucks because I have to get off many times per day just to feel fully satisfied I need 6-8 orgasms perday
Very hard to do that recently due to the lack of privacy to do so.
multiple orgasms is the route I chose, as I can get my rocks off faster that way.

Just the other day I had not gotten my rocks fully off in a few days I ended up with 8 orgasms with in 10min’s, I felt excellent after that, there is nothing like being 100% stress free and fully satisfied at the same time.


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

Originally Posted by fat_cock
my has been at maximum since 12-13

It sucks because I have to get off many times per day just to feel fully satisfied I need 6-8 orgasms perday
Very hard to do that recently due to the lack of privacy to do so.
multiple orgasms is the route I chose, as I can get my rocks off faster that way.

Just the other day I had not gotten my rocks fully off in a few days I ended up with 8 orgasms with in 10min’s, I felt excellent after that, there is nothing like being 100% stress free and fully satisfied at the same time.

8 orgasms in 10 minutes? I didn’t know this is humanly possible! WOW… Did you practice tantrum orgasm?

Did you feel exhausted after that session?

Now I am wondering if my blood flow is not good.. I have very good diet though. No alcohol, no smoking, very little sugar, no fatty foods.. mostly brown rice, no bread with wheat.. only brown rice bread… my blood flow should be good


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

I for one don’t want 8 orgasms in 10 minute. Wouldn’t mind giving the wife that


Starting BPEL= 6.7 " EG= 6.5"

July 2016 BPEL=7" EG=6.75"

Goal NBPEL=8" x EG=7"

To go on a little.

The Book referred to is: Size Matters, by Dr. Harry Fish

The first question Dr Oz asked him was: What is the most surprising thing about Penis health that you’ve learned?

His answer was: That we (men) don’t understand that we need to take care of penis’s just like we do with our cars. We take our car in for tune-ups and etc and we need to do the same for our penis. Maintenance is important.

Now I’m sure that we here at Thunder’s spend more time on stretching, hanging, clamping, pumping then anyone who enters the typical urologist office and we probably do have healthier penis’s then the average guy. We know more, we apply more techniques then probably 99% of the population so I think we can attribute penis health amongst our members to be probably in the Excellent category. Having said that doesn’t mean there aren’t things we need to do to improve our condition but there certainly is more emphasis placed on EQ as a for instance then anywhere else. What urologist is going to tell you to jelq? Use an ADS, or Hang let alone clamping. This was the first Dr. I’ve ever heard of that advocated the use of a pump but then he wasn’t talking about permanent growth either, it was temporary otherwise a cock ring wouldn’t be necessary.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

Originally Posted by Monty:
To go on a little.

The Book referred to is: Size Matters, by Dr. Harry Fish

The first question Dr Oz asked him was: What is the most surprising thing about Penis health that you’ve learned?

His answer was: That we (men) don’t understand that we need to take care of penis’s just like we do with our cars. We take our car in for tune-ups and etc and we need to do the same for our penis. Maintenance is important.

Now I’m sure that we here at Thunder’s spend more time on stretching, hanging, clamping, pumping then anyone who enters the typical urologist office and we probably do have healthier penis’s then the average guy. We know more, we apply more techniques then probably 99% of the population so I think we can attribute penis health amongst our members to be probably in the Excellent category. Having said that doesn’t mean there aren’t things we need to do to improve our condition but there certainly is more emphasis placed on EQ as a for instance then anywhere else. What urologist is going to tell you to jelq? Use an ADS, or Hang let alone clamping. This was the first Dr. I’ve ever heard of that advocated the use of a pump but then he wasn’t talking about permanent growth either, it was temporary otherwise a cock ring wouldn’t be necessary.

Agree. The knowledge and a wealth of anecdotal experiences on this site is invaluable.


Notorious "Hardgainer". No Gain in 4 Years! Check out my "Blog" under Profile.

(starting: Jun 2007) 5.75" BPEL x 5" EG / (Sept 11, 2011) 6.375" BPEL x 5.125" EG / (July 1st, 2014) 6.25" BPEL x 5.125" EG (lost a bit of size)

BTW the Dr’s name is spelled: Fischer

He recommends Pomegranate juice, Blue Berries, and L-Arginine for libido boost for you or your woman.

Saw Palmetto he recommends 150mg twice a day.

I don’t think there was anything said on the program to diminish anything we do here. I see us as more informed and cautious about our health then any urologist normally runs into. Somethings they might take exception to clamping or excessive hanging weights but I think overall we have very few irresponsible members to take foolish chances with their own penis’s.

The show was very informative about total lifespan complications that probably many of us really don’t understand about the long term consequences of our life style in terms of diet and cardioid vascular health.

One of the things pointed out was that if an over weight man was to lose 10 pounds that his libido would return. In general of course.


09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5

11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25 . . 9+ by Spring is the goal AIR CLAMP

Now BPEL:8 5/8 x 6 5/8 PE Weights

While good health is good for the body overall, I feel that environmental/social sexual stimuli is very important in keeping a strong libido. Visiting other cultures where beautiful women are abundant and there is little to no sexual hang ups will bring back most of one’s lost libido!

Stress and anxiety, as we all know, will also effect one’s libido and will increase ED problems.

Originally Posted by kubchaser
8 orgasms in 10 minutes? I didn’t know this is humanly possible! WOW… Did you practice tantrum orgasm?

Did you feel exhausted after that session?


Yeah I had been practicing multiple orgasms for a while all ready.
My previous personal best was 4 in 45min

Nope but I did go to sleep after as it was all ready late at night.


[9/2010] 7*6 NBPEL/8*6 BPEL pic's Not PEing anymore. (as of Nov '10)

[12/2011] 7.37" NBPEL * 6.4"

[1/2013] Current stats:7.37 NBPEL * 6.5.

Top
123

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 AM.