Hi, since this thread already was bumped recently .. Even though there are a lot of threads on this issue. I know some people are sick of them because they don’t have the problem. Someone should start an “ultimate curvature thread” to gather everything, maybe even a sticky or sub-forum. It is not directly enlargement related, but PE techniques could apply here as well.
This is a major concern for many, I know it is for me, maybe even more than size, and I am small, especially girth wise at 4.4. I have been very self conscious about my curve ever since I was a teenager because my curve is significant; around 35 degrees. I was really considering surgical curvature correction earlier, but I didn’t dare contact anyone. Now, I don’t like the risk involved with this, a working curved penis is still better than a messed up, defunct one, right? In addition, the shortening it will cause, who wants that? Actually, searching for “curved penis” is why I ended up here.
I have improved somewhat psychologically I must say. I have the choice; being so self-conscious about it that I wouldn’t dare to have sex, missing out on A LOT. Or try to not give a shit and enjoy it as much as I can.
I have done quite a lot of research on the subject and I want to share it - and also to get it off my chest.
Anyway, this is what I have gathered so far of truths, theories, experiences and conclusions:
The two types of curvature
1. Peyronie’s disease. Appears somewhat suddenly. Probably caused by an injury, creating scar tissue and plaque on one side which results in less elastic tissue , and hence a curve.
2. A less developed chamber. This is the one you had all your life, caused by one chamber less developed than the other during puberty growth.
It is vital to separate between these two, it’s very different. Like, vitamin E will never help a less developed chamber, but could maybe help dissolve plaque (or so I’ve heard).
What causes a less developed chamber?
1. Masturbation. I really don’t believe in this theory, it seems implausible. There is no correlation between left- and right-handedness and to which side it curves, right-handed guys have a left curve too.
2. Wearing tight underwear during puberty. Could be, I know this applies to me. Maybe combined with a lower hanging left testicle, making the penis shift to that side.
3. Kind of natural. The body is split in two and each side develops independently. This is why no one is perfectly symmetrical, like having one testicle bigger than the other, one foot bigger than the other (is there a correlation?), in women one breast smaller than the other etc. I’m inclined to believe in this one too.
4. A combination of the factors above.
The direction of the curve
1. Upward. I think many want this. Looks potent and still symmetrical. Increased G-spot stimulation (at least from the front I imagine)
2. Downward. Not sure if you care about this. Increased G-spot stimulation from behind I guess.
3. Left or right. I think this is what guys hate. The visual appearance we think is bad. I do. Increased G-spot stimulation from the side I guess..
Do women mind?
My impression is that some do mind, but the majority don’t. Women like penises, period. Some say it gives it “character”, hmm, some actually say they like it more. Remember, a curve increases friction and hence pleasure, which could make up a little for girth, and the vagina is very flexible. I guess it depends on the extent of the curve too. I imagine I’ve noticed some girls have adjusted their position during intercourse, that doesn’t make me feel good. I also believe it can cause soreness in one wall of the vagina, so I try to vary accordingly, from the front, behind and sideways. What I do know, is that I’ve brought most girls I’ve had sex with to orgasm, even with my inferior girth.
Can the curve be corrected with PE techniques?
Well, I have yet to see a definitive answer on this, even with all the threads on the subject (I have been through them all here). Most answers are like: yes, doing this and that should theoretically straighten the penis. Routines include jelqing and stretching against the curve, straight stretches (still more tension on the shorter side), all day extenders and pumps. But the testimonials of success are lacking, though some, very few, report that they have done it, but with little info of a specific routine for achieving it. I wish we had more. If you have a success story, please share it with us. The repeated message anyway, is that it takes a long time, months and years, not very inspiring. I want to increase size through PE too, but I’m scared it will worsen the curve, as some have reported they have gotten one during their PE years. What I want to believe is that sideways, bent over the thumb stretches should work. Any reason why it shouldn’t?
Unfortunately I haven’t worked on this myself, partly due to the uninspiring lack of feedback from others, but also I got a little injury at the same time I started to try out PE (almost two years ago). It was not because of PE itself - I was kind of obsessive, holding my dick straight while getting real hard, just to see and dream how it would look straight. Suddenly I felt a sharp, intense pain in my left side, I was scared shit-less. I had a burning sensation in that side of my penis for weeks and I thought it was ruined. I was sure the curve would get worse from this, but fortunately it doesn’t seem to have, no permanent damage I think (what do you think of this injury?), and I’m trying to give PE a go again.
Last edited by zerozero : 10-14-2007 at .