Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

clamping to fix curve/bend

Ronin-oz:

Does your bend effect your EQ at all? I have a bend at the base, and—if and when I have any ED problems—they seem to hinge (literally!) on that kink or bend.

Second question…. you posted a pic a while back of a device for clamping against your bend. Have you had any luck with your efforts to straighten things out?

Hi all. I’m aiming to fix a curve to the left. Using a ADS I feel has lessened the curve. Also when jelqing I always do this with a force against the curve.

After finding this thread I did some digging and found another thread on the griptwist, here -

GripTwist in use

…I don’t think this one was mentioned earlier.

So, today I ordered 17” and 34” lengths. Will post my views on using it later on.

Have tried doing the erect bends but have found it tiresome and difficult to maintain - looking forward to experimenting with the GG when it arrives in the next few days!

Originally Posted by bigbox
Hi all. I’m aiming to fix a curve to the left. Using a ADS I feel has lessened the curve. Also when jelqing I always do this with a force against the curve.

After finding this thread I did some digging and found another thread on the griptwist, here -

GripTwist in use

…I don’t think this one was mentioned earlier.

So, today I ordered 17” and 34” lengths. Will post my views on using it later on.

Have tried doing the erect bends but have found it tiresome and difficult to maintain - looking forward to experimenting with the GG when it arrives in the next few days!

Posting #3 in that thread (tryn4more), the second picture with a 34” GripTwist, seems like the more reasonable way to go since pressure is applied evenly along the shaft. I should think that a 17” Grip and Twist that leaves a gap (see tryn4more’s first picture) would leave a more pronounced spiral effect. Kind of like when guys get an “hour glass” shape, only this would be a spira—like a trained bamboo plant from K-Mart.

Originally Posted by Josh 14-11
Posting #3 in that thread (tryn4more), the second picture with a 34” GripTwist, seems like the more reasonable way to go since pressure is applied evenly along the shaft. I should think that a 17” Grip and Twist that leaves a gap (see tryn4more’s first picture) would leave a more pronounced spiral effect. Kind of like when guys get an “hour glass” shape, only this would be a spira—like a trained bamboo plant from K-Mart.

The above is noted however, here’s my experience -

Have been using the GG. The 34” needs a tighter spiral which I’ve discovered is not so easy to bend to shape. The tighter coils seen to need more pressure which is difficult when you’re actually IN the GG spiral.

The 17” although not applying pressure to as much surface area - when coiled - is easier to bend to the desired shape. In fact I found out that once it is coiled to the shape you want if left in that shape it’s easier to ‘fit’ on other occasions to create an erect bend countering the curve.

I did notice though it only works if you can maintain a full erection. If this starts to subside the stretch in the shorter CC is reduced.

Originally Posted by bigbox
I did notice though it only works if you can maintain a full erection. If this starts to subside the stretch in the shorter CC is reduced.

Just re-read an earlier post. A suggestion to clamp while in the GG. This would maintain the erection.

Anyone tried this?

I just realised yesterday that I have what I need to try the clamped erect bends! As I mentioned above the GG really does allow you to easily maintain a bend against the curve - IF the erection is maintained.

I bought an airclamp a while back. Looked out last night and using it along with the 17” GG was able to hold a very hard erection with a bend against the curve for as long as I wanted!

When using the airclamp before create too high a pressure which caused discoloration. I’m not looking to do this, only use it to keep the hard erection.

…just noticed, I’m using the wrong abreviation above! GG - meaning to use GT ie GripTwist. Sorry if this has caused confusion.

It’s been a few hours since I had a session using the air clamp with GripTwist. I feel as if I’ve have a really good stretch in the left CC! Plan to incorporate this into my routine.

Will post some pictures in use later.

In fact I’m now making this an official PE exercise - for my own reference anyway. Calling it…

The GRIPTWIST CLAMP

I’m still wondering over the long haul (several months) how effective it is to use a static pressure method (like a GripTwist, or any other rigid object) versus active pressure such as erect bends, modified V-stretch, etc.

It would be particularly helpful to hear back from BigBox, et al—who have tried different methods for permanently straightening (or at least lessening) a bend or curve—which method seems most effective?

What about pumping while using the GT?

Bigbox, I thought you were talking about George Graham the whole time.

Originally Posted by Kirin
What about pumping while using the GT?

I thought about this. However first of all I reckon you would need a much larger tube than normal - to accommodate the GT. Also, as the tissues expand the GT would start to constrict it too much. This is my thoughts on this point.

I think that the clamp is giving more than enough pressure for the GT to go it’s job.

Used it again this morning, 3 sessions done so far. Again can feel a stretch unlike I’ve had before.

ronin_oz and sta-kool, wondering what you think of this GripTwist Clamp workout? It was you guys who came up with the concept, Thanks! (don’t want to hijack your thread :-)

Originally Posted by outlaw_member
Bigbox, I thought you were talking about George Graham the whole time.

Forgive my ignorance, but who is George Graham?

…forgot to mention. When I used the GT again this morning it was real easy.

The coil was set to the correct spiral from the previous session, so first I fitted the air clamp, with a semi erection. Then just slip into the GT (which I slacken only slightly first). Tighten it, again making sure only semi erect, re-adjusting slightly to go against the curve. Push down on the clamp ie to the base of the erection, kegel and pump 3 or 4 times.

And that’s it, easy. Awesome stretch!

Bigbox, I see you aren’t a keen football fan. It’s a fellow Scot who managed Arsenal and Tottenham.

Yikes! Yeah, you’re right, no interest in football whatsoever… don’t hate me!

Originally Posted by Kirin
What about pumping while using the GT?

Kirin, Even if you were able to get a pump large enough to accomodate the GT, and get a good seal, I think you’d end up with a spiral bulge running up your shaft like a ballooning barber-pole.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:09 AM.