Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Benefits of length

Originally Posted by keybord
This is really weird. No woman I have slept with would have been bottomed out at 7 inch.

How is your EQ during sex? Perhaps that affects it? I’m around 7.25” nbp and I’ve bottomed out in 95% of all women I’ve ever slept with (around 20 so far). At the same time I have a good EQ, so perhaps that makes a big difference?

I would assume that if I had a lower EQ my dick definitely would “compress” more and as a result, I would THINK I got more dick in there.


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Originally Posted by Krowax
How is your EQ during sex? Perhaps that affects it? I’m around 7.25” nbp and I’ve bottomed out in 95% of all women I’ve ever slept with (around 20 so far). At the same time I have a good EQ, so perhaps that makes a big difference?

I would assume that if I had a lower EQ my dick definitely would “compress” more and as a result, I would THINK I got more dick in there.

My EQ is good most of the times. Before I started I was almost 8 inch, probably 7,7 but never bottomed out anyone.

Originally Posted by joey999

Whenever you read articles etc concering penis size, it does seem that alot of women don’t want the penis to be particuarly long. If you have a long penis and are in a relationship with a woman that loves you, I’m sure she’d adapt to it and really enjoy sex, but if given a choice, I think most women would choose 7” over 8”. It doesn’t suprise me that members with a long penis report that their partners love it and enjoy the sex etc, in the same way it doesn’t suprise when guys with 5” long dicks report the same. Penis size is more important to us, but we fear being too small way more than being too big. We tedn to filter or the thousands of times people have posted about their partners asking them to stop PE or that they don’t want it to be any bigger etc and just focus on the stories of when member feel they have been rejected because they were too small. If a guy posts that a girl has turned him down or said something negative due to him being small, we tend to rally around him and offer support. Yet if a guy posts about problems due to being too big, we tend to be less empathetic.

I don’t think this is true. Girls want the length for the ease of stroke, and so you can hit that ergonerous zone right above the cervix which you have to be just about 8 inch’s to do. When I get my dick buried in my girl all I have to due is grind it in on that spot and she orgasm’s. It’s different depths for each girl tho, I can’t bottom out on my girlfriend of 3 years never have and probably never will. Also girls want a long dick because it’s more fun to blow. You can do allot more and have a allot more to work with, different hand techniques ect. Also it’s good to be long so you don’t slip out. I have never once slipped our during sex not once. Plus in reality we know us as guys get turned on when we feel like our dick is big so if were more turned on better eq, or will to have sex = more enthusiastic and vigorous love making. Yes there as been times were my girlfriend who is 5 foot flat and 104 pounds has said that she wishes I was shorter. However she loves it whenever she’s horny, although there are times when I get carried away and ram her cervix like a neanderthal breaking down a gate with a log. But to me and her the goods out weigh the bad. Just my two cents.


Erect Length 8.500 inches , Erect Girth5.700 inches, Flaccid Length 5 inches, hang Flaccid Girth 4.2 inches, Erect Width 1.814 inches,

Erect Volume 21.977cubic inches

2011-03-01

Originally Posted by 8inchpencil
I don’t think this is true. Girls want the length for the ease of stroke, and so you can hit that ergonerous zone right above the cervix which you have to be just about 8 inch’s to do. When I get my dick buried in my girl all I have to due is grind it in on that spot and she orgasm’s. It’s different depths for each girl tho, I can’t bottom out on my girlfriend of 3 years never have and probably never will. Also girls want a long dick because it’s more fun to blow. You can do allot more and have a allot more to work with, different hand techniques ect. Also it’s good to be long so you don’t slip out. I have never once slipped our during sex not once. Plus in reality we know us as guys get turned on when we feel like our dick is big so if were more turned on better eq, or will to have sex = more enthusiastic and vigorous love making. Yes there as been times were my girlfriend who is 5 foot flat and 104 pounds has said that she wishes I was shorter. However she loves it whenever she’s horny, although there are times when I get carried away and ram her cervix like a neanderthal breaking down a gate with a log. But to me and her the goods out weigh the bad. Just my two cents.

Completely agree, I don’t know if I would want more than 8 though. I think that for Ecuadorian girl, 7.5” is more than enough.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

8inchpencil,

The grinding you talk about when you are buried in side may be do to your pubic bone being in contact with her clitoris, this grinding has been described as a technique that works wonders on women. It’s called CAT (coital alignment technique). Also it doesn’t require a longer penis at all. Although it in combination with length and hitting the posterior fornix may intensify the woman’s orgasm.

Originally Posted by Damien84
8inchpencil,

The grinding you talk about when you are buried in side may be do to your pubic bone being in contact with her clitoris, this grinding has been described as a technique that works wonders on women. It’s called CAT (coital alignment technique). Also it doesn’t require a longer penis at all. Although it in combination with length and hitting the posterior fornix may intensify the woman’s orgasm.


No My pelvic bone cannot touch my girlfriends I bottom out to far away to if I want to do anything to her clit during sex I have to use my fingers which is quite annoying actually. I have like an inch or inch and a half hanging on the outside usually.


Erect Length 8.500 inches , Erect Girth5.700 inches, Flaccid Length 5 inches, hang Flaccid Girth 4.2 inches, Erect Width 1.814 inches,

Erect Volume 21.977cubic inches

2011-03-01

According to Saiyan and what you say now, most girls will be full with around 7” and from what I heard, they like full penetration and clit grinding that to have a lot of cock left out in the open.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

Originally Posted by 8inchpencil
No My pelvic bone cannot touch my girlfriends I bottom out to far away to if I want to do anything to her clit during sex I have to use my fingers which is quite annoying actually. I have like an inch or inch and a half hanging on the outside usually.

In your previes post you said you have never bottomed out in your gf.

Originally Posted by Smallie
In your previes post you said you have never bottomed out in your gf.

Busted.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

Originally Posted by Smallie

In your previes post you said you have never bottomed out in your gf.

I haven’t? Did you misread my post I said I CANNOT put my pelvis against hers because there is an inch or inch and a half left on the outside. When I say bottom out I mean I cannot go in any further. As in I’ve hit her max insertion point. I can’t see how you misinterpreted what I wrote though. It was not worded the best, and the it was a run- on. Sorry.


Erect Length 8.500 inches , Erect Girth5.700 inches, Flaccid Length 5 inches, hang Flaccid Girth 4.2 inches, Erect Width 1.814 inches,

Erect Volume 21.977cubic inches

2011-03-01

Yeah I must just not understand what you mean because when I still read through the first post you made It still means the same to me.

sorry about my spelling too, previes? where the hell did I get that from lol.

‘I can’t bottom out on my girlfriend of 3 years never have and probably never will.’

Originally Posted by 8inchpencil
I haven’t? Did you misread my post I said I CANNOT put my pelvis against hers because there is an inch or inch and a half left on the outside. When I say bottom out I mean I cannot go in any further. As in I’ve hit her max insertion point. I can’t see how you misinterpreted what I wrote though. It was not worded the best, and the it was a run- on. Sorry.

I’m sorry that I did not understand your post. Now I fully understand 8inch, thanks.


Ahora:Longitud: 18 BP Grosor: :littleguy avanzado a los 14 EG.

Metas:Longitud: 20 BP Grosor: 15 EG.

Fotos y progresos avantasia

When we say “Bottomed Out” I take that to mean that the penis is hitting the end of the vaginal vault (posterior fornix) and cannot be inserted any further?

8inchpencil,
It seems you have a different definition. By my definition you are definitely bottoming out if you have and inch still outside and the rest buried and you can insert not further? Putting your pelvis to hers is something different entirely, a man with a short penis (or none) can do that.

From my experience and most of what I have read it seems that as Avantasia said 7” will bottom out on most girls.

Originally Posted by Damien84
When we say “Bottomed Out” I take that to mean that the penis is hitting the end of the vaginal vault (posterior fornix) and cannot be inserted any further?

8inchpencil,
It seems you have a different definition. By my definition you are definitely bottoming out if you have and inch still outside and the rest buried and you can insert not further? Putting your pelvis to hers is something different entirely, a man with a short penis (or none) can do that.

From my experience and most of what I have read it seems that as Avantasia said 7” will bottom out on most girls.


Ya I don’t even know whats going on now LOL. We all had bad posts, with terrible grammar, spelling, and structure. What I’m saying is I cannot put my pelvis against hers because I have an inch and a half or an inch left on the outside that’s not inside of her. I cannot push it in any further or it hurts her and me depending on how hard I ram. I think we have the same definition I just misworded my post like a 2 year old lol.

Smallie I meant to say I can’t go all the way in my girlfriend of 3 years and probably never will. But I got distracted by something while I was typing. It was a typo. Sorry for the confusion guys. Lol.


Erect Length 8.500 inches , Erect Girth5.700 inches, Flaccid Length 5 inches, hang Flaccid Girth 4.2 inches, Erect Width 1.814 inches,

Erect Volume 21.977cubic inches

2011-03-01

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 AM.