Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Are we proportional

12

Originally Posted by Audacia
Or maybe being a smaller guy you did less sport during puberty so had less testosterone production which caused your dick to not reach it’s full potential. Where as tall guys who are good looking generally will do tons of sport and get a bigger dick from it. Of course the main thing which makes up size is genetics and it’s basically a lottery on your size.

I disagree with everything you just said. I’m a pretty small guy at 5’6” and just under 120 pounds. I didn’t do any sports as a youth. I never really worked out or exercised at all and I still don’t. I started PE at around 7 x 5-7/8ths nbp. Maybe if I would’ve been more active as a kid, I would be 9 x 7 and 6’3”! I doubt it. Its genetics, Audacia.

Originally Posted by Audacia
Or maybe being a smaller guy you did less sport during puberty so had less testosterone production which caused your dick to not reach it’s full potential. Where as tall guys who are good looking generally will do tons of sport and get a bigger dick from it. Of course the main thing which makes up size is genetics and it’s basically a lottery on your size.


lol wut? Doing sports during puberty has nothing to do with testosterone production.

BTW, what the hell is up with all these 5’6 guys with 7 inch dicks?

Guess it proves that there is no correlation between height and dick size, and just means that I got f-ing screwed. As soon as I get to heaven I’m going to punch God in his jaw. I’m so f-ing angry that I got shat on with being below average height and having a below average dick to go with it.

Originally Posted by Jonnyreb

That’s a good point too. Think maybe there’s just more money chasing a big ball around than shaking two little ones?

LOL Good one. But thay are not all making good money, and at some time anyway they have to quit playing. And more, not all very tall men are basketball players.

Originally Posted by Audacia
Or maybe being a smaller guy you did less sport during puberty so had less testosterone production which caused your dick to not reach it’s full potential. Where as tall guys who are good looking generally will do tons of sport and get a bigger dick from it. Of course the main thing which makes up size is genetics and it’s basically a lottery on your size.


Did you know Ron Jeremy was a world class champion 200m sprinter? :rolleyes:

He also held numerous college records for high jump. :)


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Haha guys I did say at the end of my post genetics are most important! But when dicks are growing during puberty an influence is testosterone is it not? If you’re running and doing athletic things I believe that gets the testosterone levels higher as apposed to the nerds who sit and read and do nothing active. Which I generally believe are smaller than average because they didn’t have much going on to stimulate growth and probably had poor testosterone levels to begin with. A very small person is more likely to be less confident and thus not so into sports. Well that’s my logic. Sadly I don’t have to much scientific proof to back it up. It’s the way I’ve always really thought and would like to be proved wrong.

Originally Posted by Audacia

Haha guys I did say at the end of my post genetics are most important! But when dicks are growing during puberty an influence is testosterone is it not? If you’re running and doing athletic things I believe that gets the testosterone levels higher as apposed to the nerds who sit and read and do nothing active. Which I generally believe are smaller than average because they didn’t have much going on to stimulate growth and probably had poor testosterone levels to begin with. A very small person is more likely to be less confident and thus not so into sports. Well that’s my logic. Sadly I don’t have to much scientific proof to back it up. It’s the way I’ve always really thought and would like to be proved wrong.

That might explain why basketballers have long cocks and low hanging balls. All that jumping around is another form of PE.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

no.

Audacia,

I think you might be viewing the correlation between testosterone and sports in the wrong direction.

Maybe nerds are nerdy and not athletic because they had low testosterone levels to start with and not the other way around.

I am not sure if being athletic increases testosterone levels higher than normal, but I do recall being taught in some kind of health and fitness class in college that a poor diet and being overly sedate can lower testosterone levels.

Anyway, more to the point, it is my theory that there is a weak correlation between body size and penis size. Of course, I have no evidence to back this up, but one easy way to test the theory would be to gather 100 guys who are 6’2 and taller and 100 more who are 5’8 and shorter and see which group has the larger average size.

You could probably pool that much information just by surfing around TP for a few hours, but I don’t really care enough to do it.


Starting (10 / 2006): 5.8~BPEL, 5~BG ----> Current: 7.6 BPEL, 5.6 BG ----> Goal: Pringles Can

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad
Did you know Ron Jeremy was a world class champion 200m sprinter? :Rolleyes:

Lol.. Yeah I heard they tied his shit to his leg, shaved the body hair for aerodynamics and promised him a lifetime career in porn if he’d win. Shoulda seen that dude fly.


Mr. Average...

Ahahahaah guys I’m 6”1’ with shoes on and I have a 4 inch cock. I think I’m still growing though but man does it suck to not have an average cock at that height.
(I think it WAS 4 inches on the dot now it’s is around 4 5/8 in length, whether it is due to PE or growing I do not know)

It could be that nerds never found an interest in sports. Also, most people nowadays don’t exercise as much as they should.

I think anyone could become somewhat “athletic”. When you train the body, it becomes stronger, faster, and more powerful. Through hours and hours of practice, you look more “coordinated”. Sure for some people it comes naturally, but being a “nerd” should not be an excuse. It’s just a useless label.

Btw, I do A LOT of sports, and I still have a relatively small dick. Boo hoo :( And if you’re interested, I used to be considered a nerd by others lol.

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad

Did you know Ron Jeremy was a world class champion 200m sprinter? :rolleyes:

He also held numerous college records for high jump. :)

[Insert your own joke here about ‘pole vaulting’.]

Originally Posted by Audacia

<snip>If you’re running and doing athletic things I believe that gets the testosterone levels higher as apposed to the nerds who sit and read and do nothing active. Which I generally believe are smaller than average because they didn’t have much going on to stimulate growth and probably had poor testosterone levels to begin with. A very small person is more likely to be less confident and thus not so into sports.

<snip>

Well, if that’s the case, why are pizza delivery boys so well hung?

It must be true; don’t you watch any porn?

Originally Posted by 4toX
Btw, I do A LOT of sports, and I still have a relatively small dick. Boo hoo :( And if you’re interested, I used to be considered a nerd by others lol.

You should have taken up pizza delivery.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 PM.